What does Sup Forums think of king jew

what does Sup Forums think of king jew

excuse me user but eric andre is king jew

his net worth isnt 900M

oh you mean jewiness king

Not funny and overpaid.

In my opinion, comedy legend who deserves every penny he's every made.

in my opinion, you're a huge faggot and deserve every anal rape you've ever gotten

Good one.

Just kidding. It wasn't a good comment. Predictable.

You should suicide.

He made a great sitcom 25 years ago has done nothing since.

Well its one the best sitcoms of all time. So he set the bar pretty high.

Good one, i see why you dont like him. Obvioulsy no one can ever reach your comedy standards.

Wrote some books, did a decent series where he interviewed the biggest comedians, now he's in a contract with netfix for two specials. Hes been active, just not in the mainstream of media.

You apparently never watched "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee." It was pretty funny. But it was on Crackle. So very few people knew about it.

Funny guy.

Funny show, tbs barely shows it instead big bang theory... Stupid show

Nothing without Larry David

this

I still watch it from time to time and I never get bored of it

Forbed put him at 69M
>www.forbes.com/profile/jerry-seinfeld/

knowing he started from around 20$ this is a quite a success story if you ask me

Jerry Seinfeld without Larry David is still one of the best stand ups thats ever performed.

larry is a funny dude

Oh people knew about it... he repeatedly appeared on talk shows trying to promote it.

He likes getting throat clogged by Andy

I like that he is very hateful and harsh against PC SJW's, he ripped a SJW hecklers head off at one of his shows last tour he did. I loved it

he's pretty funny.

If Jerry, Larry, and Woody Allen got together for coffee, it would create a neurotic black hole...