Movies that match this song

Movies that match this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=OIRE6iw-ws4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aAza2nwa8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This clip and the girl's voice is so unsettling, The song reminds me of when I was happy teenager so probably some high school movie.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Remember when you could actually watch stuff on youtube?

indie hipster trash?

The funny thing is its neither indie, hipster, nor trash. You did a rare trifecta of idiocy. Your reward is a trailer house.

>I'ts not hipster
Then how come when you google 'that hipster song with the whistling' it's all that comes up? Hipster is one of those things that denying it isn't enough to make the label go away. Others decide whether you are a hipster. And the song has unanimously been deemed hipster. Even the name of the 'band' is hipster.

Any way I decided to google it and
>Peter Bjorn and John are a Swedish indie pop/rock band
So it's verifiably both indie and hipster.

As for trash? Well... that's subjective. But considering your a fan and you're a fan of trash opinions, you're probably a fan of trash music.

Look, kid (and yeah, it's obvious that you're a kid because anyone who was in high school when this came out would not be talking about this banal song.) you are looking for a tree hipster romance movie so go watch 500 days of summer and stop clogging up this board with your sub 18 year old music and movie taste.

>an appropriate recommendation wrapped in an insult.

Classic Sup Forums

Nigger this song is like 6 years old now and I remember it being on NPR all the fucking time, get over yourself.

>This song is ten years old
Wait what the fuck?

>I live in a trailer park

I live in the trailer next to

>can't post properly
>tries to be condescending

I also like the song, kiddo, it's pretty catchy. I've still got the mp3 of it that I downloaded years and years ago.

The Graduate
A Brighter Summer Day
Blue Valentine
Annie Hall
The Cruel Story of Youth
Vivre Sa Vie
Belle Du Jour
Lolita
In The Mood For Love

>Tries to be condescending by using kiddo

You outed yourself as a teen or 20 at the most. Does it suck still living at home?

M8 they're called caravan parks where I live.

>still can't post properly

Try again, kiddo.

So is it homey or is it as depressing as it looks? I feel bad for you, son.

t. kiddo

The idea of this kid putting on a brighter Summer Day just makes me die laughing.

>Wake up
>fell energized
>see this

Life sucks, huh?

Takes me back to making out with drunk grills with fake glasses at indie clubs almost a decade ago. Gr8 times. SWEDEN YES

This song is better than all anime ever created tqbh

Moonrise Kingdom.

This

Any big budget "indie" film ever.

man, the 2000s were such a great year for indie rock. too bad it got stale at the 2010s

Juno
Adventureland

great decade*

fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=3aAza2nwa8Y
Hold me bros
I miss good old comfy days tbqh

>tfw too intelligent to like shitty indie rock.

I'm bored forty seconds into it.