twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how from that angle the beast looks like a Chrysler 300c

jesus those doors

can that car also drive underwater? hahaha

american car designs cant into weight reduction

haha that car is pure sadness

>those trouser cuffs
>that shoulder fit

Why does every single politician look like they had their outfits chosen by a blind, tasteless retard?

It's basically a tank with no gun my man that thing is armored as fuck. Also notice the chunky tires, they're run flats. I hope you're joking about the weight

The vehicle is a CBRN shelter, so I don't know if it could drive underwater, but you could survive in there for quite some time underwater.

weight reduction is not a priority for the president.

What is it with niggers and Cadillacs

You're a big car

run flats?

I wonder if anyone has accidentaly let that door slam on their fingers.

The tires don't need air in them.

suuuuure

are you dumb?

Most of the last few presidential cars have been caddys

wait...you guys don't have armored state-of-the-art super vehicles to protect VIP personnel? well no wonder those suicide bombings are killing the lot of you

youtube.com/watch?v=YeSPlCRcpds

seeing how obstructed the view becomes after a few bullets hitting that glass does not make me feel good about god emperor trump riding around in it

hopefully he'll build his own

>no gun
>implying

Tesla cars are better than Dutch cars in every single way

our president rides a bike like a normal person because our country isnt full of niggers who shoot everyone

Actually user, it means the tYres can run after being punctured for a set amount of time. Actually airless tyres are a very different matter.

Trump will make it so that he won't need to ride in a tank to feel safe in his own country.

You're joking right? Like all armored vehicles and military bummers have run flats. It's a real thing you moron. You can even buy them for your car if you have the money

if there doesnt go any air in the wheels how do they stay inflated?

Our minister president goes to office on his bike lel

For now

Pretty obvious since there are no Dutch cars.

the americans have alot of niggers with guns so everybody needs to go in a protective body armor car all the time

hahahaha and they make fun of us

Not gonna lie. Kinda chuckled.

Its because no one really gives a fuck about the president of the Netherlands desu.

Our president drives an old Renault car and rides his bicycle in the hills. I've actually seen him and passed him while riding. I offered him a candy bar at the top of the hill.

apparently people dont give a fuck about your president too if they want to kill him

That is a big car

Sadly true, I do expect an attack on our president within 20 years, unless it's Geert, he does have to be protected 24/7

Could there be any greater indicator that you live in a place and time where the people dislike their rulers than the fact that they travel around in a mobile bank vault with a fuel economy of 0.5 mpg?

Maybe it's impossible for people to love their leaders in a modern "educated" world.

kek

Yes, because I want the leader of our country (who I didn't vote for, btw) to ride around in a tin can and not an armored fucking beast of machinery that could probably take multiple bomb blasts.

Oh, but I'm sure you don't know what it's like to have any importance, Mr. Netherlands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-flat_tire

I cringe every time people online criticize a slightly mis tailored suit

Its so fucking autistic

Post your presidential limo if you were elected

this is american logic
instead of having a decent leader they have a nigger everyone apparently wants to kill

top fucking kek

You have to go back.

Those tYres are specially-designed to leave marks at Chick-Fil-A parking lots.

agreed with this guy

nothing says more than: I trust in our leader than having him being protected in a wannabe tank

AMERICANS BTFO (blown the fuck off)

I'll just leave this here

There is a ring of steel In the tire. It's basically like an extra wheel lined with rubber.

Hmm, taking personal pride in the importance that Obama has? On an individual level you and I are no more or less important than the other, I'm not so sure what there is to be proud of.

jesus fucking christ

that poor rx7

wtf dude stop samefagging and make our aquafresh flag look shit

Obambo isn't exactly a statesman. And why do you care what he looks like, now? He may as well be the podium he speaks at now.

they're leader is so shit everyone wants to kill him

hahahahahaha

your post id is visible

holy shit that vault door

>Be in charge of the most powerful organization in the world
>Can't even get a proper suit
I'm glad you'll be leaving soon, Obama.

NYET, NO BIG MAC, I WENT THE HEPPY MEAL

Our city mayor rides to work on his bike, which is comparable here because my city is as relevant as the Netherlands.

how do you delete a post

wanting to kill someone is the ultimate way to give a fuck about them tho

no you do not care about them if you dont mind them dying

RXXXXXXXXXXXXXX7

That's because nobody would take the time to kill your president.

Yeah, we don't have a decent leader, but he's our elected leader and we like to respect the democratic process.
I'm sure you Netherland people don't understand the importance of traditionalism, or the fact that we're much more important than you, but just try to wrap your sheltered little mind around the fact that we're more important than you.

just stop posting please.

>oz
Aussie proxy detected

haha suuuuree

lol

BTFO hard you

love kills, brah

drink bleach

thta wasnt me must have been someone from the same town

Oh, wait. Arguing with a potato isn't even worth it.

yes this I also live where you live probably (im not him)

ok dude hahaha so weird we got the same name color then

yes this shit was fucking trippy but it must explain why we got the same color now so i understand why people were confused

>UUUUUU

It's actually built bespokely on the frame of a heavy duty truck. Pic related. Chevrolet Kodiak. It's just had the armoured body modeled on a Caddy.

I'm not arguing with that.
There's really nothing, but I try to keep up the nationalist thing because it's funny. And we do have more importance than the Netherlands. Most people don't even know where you are.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Our president is basically more of a diplomatic figurehead than an actual leader of the people.

The prime minister and the parliament are the ones who make our lives shitty with bullshit laws and taxes.

If anything, our president is the safest politician in the country.

>suuuuure

Lmao you literal autist

where the fuck is estonia this thread is making me want to brush my teeth again

its not only me its also another guy (he just replied to the thread) so we must have the same ip because the country is very small or something

Some men are simply not meant to live in our world, yet here we are.

But I do mind him dying. I just recognize that there are reasons why people want him dead and that they're not exactly wrong, but we respect the democratic process.

Shut up henk. Don't you have a memorial service for some dead politician to attend? We don't get blown up because we don't let ourselves get blown up.

Thank god someone here's educated.

And I guess that's the same reason why I take pride in the fact that our country that is the size of your state Maine has a higher gdp than 13 of your states combined, quality > quantity.

>Marauder

Fuggen KEK

>implying Trump won't literally ride around in a tank

nobody got blown up here

Netherlands not too smart....

>Open a door
>goes out 6 feet
Great

>US President's Limo can survive a nuclear attack

>Have the same IP because the country is small
Jesus, you make your flag look bad.

didnt you read? it was not the same person