'Member when hollywood put actual thought and work int good...

'Member when hollywood put actual thought and work int good, original movies and didn't just rehash and remake everything for a quick buck?

No I don't really

Foreign directors are the cause for the good Hollywood movies, outside of that Hollywood has nothing to offer

OH OH 'member when reddit hadn't taken over?

It's amazing to me that there are still people who watch southpark because I remember it getting bad 10 years ago when I was 14.

>'member when there weren't so many Mexicans.
I sure do. RIP in peace America

>this was considered a bad movie in 2004
How did we fall so hard so fast?

>no blm
>no feminists declaring everything sexist
>no forced pandering to minorirites to the point whites are less advantaged
Happier times

>'member when Sweden didn't have any ghettos or areas which is considered dangerous to go to?
>Now we got 72 areas compared to 2 in the late 80's

Get.Out.

>having a potatonigger play a (((greek))) bumgeneral was never a good idea

>people have such nostalgic love and reverence for star wars
>not realizing that it was genre schlock that only had one good movie and proceeded to finalize the dumbing-down of big-budget movies and invented the stupid action blockbuster

>television show goes on for 20 seasons
>complains about rehashes and "no original ideas"

Awful casting. Angelina Jolie? Fucking why?

The Accountant

Implying Hollywood wasn't funded by movies based on book adaptations.

Why do we pretend that everything always changes for the better? They don't.

yeh they even made this member berry bit to stop people;e from mentioning how much better it used to be

gives the autistic hack redditors that cant handle negativity a catch phrase to latch on to

Hollywood has a long history of remaking films. It's nothing new. The reasons have changed, sure, but I hate how every little hipster shit is now SO tired of the reboots and remakes. Yet, these same faggots seem to be completely oblivious to the original films that get produced every year.

Yeah but what about straight up replacing the cast with female members? You cannot defend that pile of shit that is ghostbusters. That trend is recent.

shit I finally get the joke. Anyone still watching south park isn't old enough to "member" any of the things.

Look at that girl's exposed mid-riff! This was already the beginning of the end.

What trend?

>original movie
Define original. Damn near every movie ever made takes plots from other shit.

Taking a movie with all male members and replacing it with all female for the sake of "diversity". They're doing it with other films too.

I wouldn't have any complaints if the film was actually funny and good. All female ghostbusters reboot? Sounds like fun. The problem with it was they cast the worst fucking actresses and had a terrible script to work with. I guess the point is reboots/remakes aren't the problem, it's what you do with the previous franchises that matters.

member 1999?

>Fight Club
>The Matrix
>Eyes Wide Shut
>American Beauty
>The Green Mile
>Magnolia
>The Blair Witch Project
>The Talented Mr Ripley
>The Sixth Sense
>Cruel Intentions
>Any Given Sunday
>10 Things I Hate About You
>Office Space
>October Sky
>Being John Malkovich

I member

Which other films?

REMEMBER WHEN YOU STUPID FAGGOTS DIDN'T MAKE THIS CRINGESHIT THREAD EVERYDAY?

CAUSE I SURE AS HELL DO

FUCK YOU

Are memberries the biggest strawman argument of all time?

Member when people didn't advertise their butthurt, so that shitposters didn't know exactly what kind of threads got them to reply with anger and rectal trauma?

I member. You don't member.

'Member Predator?

Oceans eleven