How does Sup Forums clean up their cum after they fap?

How does Sup Forums clean up their cum after they fap?

Clean?

I display it proudly. Like a badge of honor.
#FreeCumming

Wipe it on my dog

eat it obviously

I have a cumsock i wash every couple of months.

I drink a lot so it smells almost like Guiness at the bottom of a glass that's been left out overnight.

I actually gather it up and save it for later and mix it in her food, yes she knows I do this and she loves it. For Christmas she was making loaf cake for both of her sisters and she jerked me off till I came in each of the mixtures.

I rub it all over my body like lotion
Its healthy for the skin and no more finding things to wipe the cum off

I let it dry in my pants then wash them later.

Cum into my bedroom bin.
Wipe dick and hand with a shirt. That i then put into the wash

Serious reply here.

I just cum in my roommates used panties and put them in the laundry for her to clean with the rest if her clothes. Either she knows and doesn't care or doesn't know because I've been doing this for 18 months.

kek I wish my next woman will love semen as much. Last two or three I was with never wanted it anywhere near their face or mouth

is she hot?
thats pretty funny.

im uncut so if im in the bed i create an empty sack between the head using the excessing flesh and then spurt down in the toilet
or just cum in the toilet
always wash my dick and hands in the sink afterwards so they are always fresh

I don't clean up, I just cum into my sheets and it dries overnight.

When my wife allows me to fap and cum it will either be in my cum sock (in that case no cleanup needed) or on her feet, in which case I am to lick them clean.

wtf why are the balls so big?

finally someone else doing this. thought i'm alone

in a tissue..

toilet paper

This, cumsocks are for degenrrates

They're normal balls....

What are yours like?

i either use TP when in the bathroom or a towl then throw in the hamper...or I eat it.

Jizz in my pj pants, it dries eventually.

fucking disgusting thread

swallow

my balls are normal sized

idk, maybe it's just the perspective of the camera, but mine don't look that big o-0

Just curious, how often does your wife get fucked by actual men?

paper towel, like a normal human

Napkin or toilet paper.. And throw it away.. Anything else is unhygienic and disgusting

either my gf licks it up, or I cum in her or in a paper towel or tissue. all other options are vile and disgusting

cum in hand, wash it

I wash the sock.

I have retrograde ejaculation so so mess and no fuss. I can cum anywhere and not leave a trace (except the smile on my face).

Well, normally your mum just swallows it.

damn daniel

Usually when i cum it gets on my lower stomach and crotch area. I just scoop it up with my fingers and eat it. I like the taste of my own cum. And other's... Im bi btw

Fap socks, usually just old ones that I used to wear and aren't good to still wear

I have like three so I can use them once since I don't fap during the week. I also have some old panties but I usually just wipe.my precum onto the gusset of them. Bought those from a girl I met online

Sometimes I crossdress and I'll cum on myself. That's pretty fun

datamining thread do not reply.

this
cumsocks are fucking disgusting

Just cum right in my mouth then swallow it no clean up at all

I used to do this, until I noticed there are several splotches on my sheets now.

I'm gonna replace them.