Why are you so racist, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJk6OKhkG5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etan_Thomas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I hope they crucify that white man.

Because everyone else is

/thread

I thought he was an astrophysicist, but playing ball n sheit is good too.

>cucks
>people

All I can say is what you doing Tyrone/Rabbi?

If there were other seats available then why make a big shit about it unless he was thinking "Muh Dick"?

To be fair that white guy looks like a cuck.

Because fuck niggers

I don't know about African Americans. But in Australia, Aboriginals smell bad.

Like really, really bad. This isn't even a racism thing. This is just how they are. I have never EVER smelt an Aboriginal who didn't smell like Sewerage, vomit and wet dog.
Now if one of them asked me if they could sit next to me, I'd definitely say no, because I can't handle bad smells that well.

>fuck niggers

Don't be racemixer

>white man tries to avoid drama and solve problems
>white woman and black man only want to cause drama and make problems worse

This is such a good example of how the entire world works.

Even niggers can be betas.

Why is the cooney such a cunt?

On an Amtrak train? I don't want their luggage next to mine in case they have bed bugs.

If there were no open seats, how could he go to the next seat?
Assuming the story isn't fake, looks like the woman made the right move, as the nigger was probably going to try to hit on her.

why didnt she just let him sit there

he mustve been smelly or something

well actually scratch that id be pretty scared of a 6'10, 250 lb nigger too

women are just confusing to be honest

Or steal her MacBook and ask on Sup Forums how to unlock it

She probably thought he was going to bug her the whole time about his mixtape.

the nose knows

Niggers don't seem to be functional beings.....

Why is everything so hard to them ?
Like why can't they fucking read or write..

There are more public libraries than mcdonalds in america and yet there are lot of borderline retarder nigglets out there being fucking retarded............

He's a nigger. I'm sure she has experience dealing with niggers, which influenced her choice.

this story sounds so fucking fake

>things that didn't happen

Clearly it's a fake fucking story.
The woman isn't even paying attention to the guy. The white guy is just looking at the dindu having no fucking clue why some nigger is taking picture of him.

Niggers are so fucking bad at telling stories.
They're always making up stories about racism and they always have to sneak in some bragging in there
>the conductor came and he said he loves my work
What the fuck?
This is so bad I don't think it's even a real facebook post. This is just such an awful story.
For instance, am I supposed to believe that the woman didn't sit down next to the window? The empty seat was next to the window?
Clearly the white man was first to get in that seat if you've ever used public transport.

Read the all of it
apparently she dated a nigger

Wait a minute?
Is this Etan Thomas the NBA player or other random negro?

>Mexican reading comprehension

Race wars when?

>there are no open seats
>so i ask this lady if i could sit next to her
>so i go to the next seat

this sounds made up

We've had this thread already, but he says there are no seats and then he sits directly across from the seat he wanted. Essentially, he wanted to crawl over her and sit next to her just so he could hit on her, even though there was an easier to get to empty seat across from them both. He's a creep. She picked up on it. Fuck this nigger.

That white guy looks like such a wimp.

The guy on the left is sneak farting.
I've done it too many times not to notice it.

Maybe it was because the guy is 7 feet tall and 300 pounds....nah probably because he is a nigger

Because every time I've been robbed, it's been by a black person.
No need to let them close.

Short story long? I'm racist because black people taught me to be.

I smell another hoax

>more public libraries than McDonalds in the U.S.
Source?
That's a cool stat.

Racism is supported by statistics, genetics, anthropology, and just looking at niggers for a few hours.
Making racism a taboo is a communist marxist tactic of turning a fact into an insult, or taboo.

Racism and bigotry mean the same thing to the layman now.

He's 6'10", maybe that's the reason that she would prefer he not sit by her.

Don't forget illiterate.

This story implies anyone gives a shit who this literal nobody nigger is. The most attention he's ever gotten was from photoing some random white couple on a train and making up this bullshit story.

That's because he's trying to get out of the frame. He's slouched, has his head down and has a pathetic look on his face because some nigger is taking a picture of the woman to write a fake story on facebook.

He wouldn't look like a wimp if you were reading his side of the story
>get on a bus
>sit down next to the window like everyone does
>some chick sits next to me and starts playing Angry Birds on her tamaguchi
>stinky nigger comes out of nowhere and starts taking pictures of the girl
>what the fuck?
>oh shit, I have to stay out of the frame
>the fuck is this nigger doing?

These posts really make me think. What about you, Sup Forums ? Are you on suicide watch,yet, or have you already recovered ?

>this damnit

So this guy decided to out two random people to millions of people because he thought they might have been racist towards him?

Not everyone deserves to live, maybe Etan is one of them

>Dated a black guy in College
>Does not want a black guy to sit next to her

Yeah she paid the toll alright.

sounds like a bullshit story, surely if she was sat there first she would be sat next to the window.
just another nigger shit stirring.

The look on that white guys face sums up how I've been feeling for the last 5 years.

He took a picture of two random people so he can:
1) talks about ''racism'' that he made up
2) boast about some random guy praising him for his ''work'', which was also made up

Seriously, do you niggers not even read the entire post?
Did you just conveniently miss the part where he brags about a guy recognizing him and praising him?

Everyone is racist, especially the blacks

>ayo girl what's your name, wanna get jiggy wit it? (in ebonics)
>no thank you
>EYYS be racist mang! Damn honkey racist! Muh BBC! WE WUZ KINGS!! I'ma post dis on facebook! (*worldstar!!*)

Fuck are you talking about

yeah he might have made it all up or just percevied it all because he is a nig with inferiority complex(like all nigs)

what is your point

Gonna assume at the very least part of the story is bullshit. Like the conductor knowing who the fuck this no-name nigger is. Or probably the girl mentioning he dated a black guy in a situation like this.

They weren't robbing you. They were taking back what the bitch whiteys took from them.

I'm a Wizards fan. I'm pretty ashamed Etan Thomas did this. He was always pretty cool, and down to earth, definitely one of my favorite players to watch growing up.

The point is that none of you faggots are reading the shit that gets posted.
It's like you looked at the picture, read the first sentence and just went with whatever assumption you had.

You're not seeing the bigger picture.
Watch this video. THIS is what is happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=VJk6OKhkG5A

That's how I feel when someone scratches my back

Nog's smell funny

i know what the picture is about, I don't need a faggot like yourself telling me your theory

>Why are you so racist, Sup Forums?
Because I lack love in my life

Wow not only are you forced to co exist with them you're now a racist if you don't want them in your personal space.

#FUCKTHENEGRO

>Why are you so racist, Sup Forums?

Racism is simply pattern recognition.

If you acknowledge the statistical correlation between race and undesirable behavior, then that is all you need to do to be a "racist".

Want proof? Make a twitter post that quotes a racial statistic from a reliable source. For example: "According to the FBI, X% of blacks are criminals, but only %Y of whites are." Be sure that the source is very reliable, and don't add any other commentary of your own.

It's is 100% guaranteed that you will be called a "racist" in response to your post. That neatly proves that racism is not a moral failing. Racism is simply pattern recognition, nothing else.

This was acknowledged years ago when certain people started making the claim that "Everyone is racist, regardless of whether you think you are or not." That claim angered a lot of people -- but that anger is the result of a misunderstanding about what racism is. Once you understand that racism is (provably) not a moral failing, then it becomes clear that everyone actually is a racist, and that it's actually quite natural and healthy for everyone to acknowledge these racial patterns.

Admitting that racial problems are real is the first step toward being able to solve those problems. And "racism" is simply the act of taking that first step.

No, he is squirming out of the way while some big, aggressive nigger is trying to intimidate a woman that rebuked him.

I feel bad for the girl. She didn't want a 7 foot tall guy sitting next to her and she gets painted as being racist. But then again, she claimed to be a coal burner....

>nigger
>coalburner
>white leftist faggot who didn't instantly kill them both upon discovering that one was a nigger and the other was a coal burner
all three people on that plane should have been hanged

It's almost as if overbearing stinky niggers are annoying

You need someone to educate your Muslim ass.
These people just little kids trapped in grown up bodies. They brag trough complaining. If you don't recognize simple shit like this and you have no reading comprehension you shouldn't even post here.

This holy fuck this story is so fake even by tumblr standards

It's a fake story, you fucking idiot.
Another moron who didn't even read the entire thing.
>Jesus came to life and high fived me as I BTFO the racist, and then she sucked me off, dude. Real story!
What the fuck?

That nigger was definitely gonna try hitting on her. This is just a typical basketball american that assumes because he's rich and a basketball american that every woman he meets will debase herself for him. They expect it, and he just got upset when his expectations weren't met.

>Claims no open seats
>In the next sentence claims to have found another seat

This nigger just was thinking with the MUH DICK center of his brain.

I'd say because mixing cultures together ultimately ends badly.

>walks onto train
>sees white chick
>wants to shit next to her to hit on her the whole time
>white chick sees through it, says no
>plenty of other seats so sits down sort of close
>train starts to fill up more
>not many seats left
>normal looking white guy can't find a seat
>asks to sit down where the chick is keeping her shit
>white chick decides this dude looks decent enough and won't hit on her the whole time
>lets him sit down

this is pretty much what everyone has said here. Just because you look like an annoying dude who wants to hit on chicks while they try to ride the train, doesn't mean it's racist. Maybe you just look like a douche.

I almost don't want to hold it against women who have been coal burners in the past.

If we shame women for telling us that they fuck niggers, then they will stop telling u that they fuck niggers.

That is important information to know.

If a girl nowadays outright claims that she has never fucked a nigger, I feel as though she is being honest.

You might be a retarded person.

You should have posted your theory without responding to me in the first place as I don't really care about what you think I see or don't see

fuck off nigger

Did she lie about dating black guy in collage ? I think yes. First dubs = true answer.

Why would she want to sit there and have to guard her purse and phone while trying not to gag on the stench of monkey skin and coco butter?

The woman probably didn't want him sitting next to her because all her experience told her that if she let some black guy sit there he would bother and hit on her the whole time. She is not ugly.

Or maybe she's a complete stormfag and is lurking Sup Forums on her tablet in that very pic. Who knows. Though she says she dated a black guy before.

Epic response, cuck. How long did it take to come up with such an amazing comeback?

However, this shit happens every goddamn day. White girl doesn't like when nigger hits in her, nigger plays the victim

I have to assume he was going to hit on her. Who the fuck asks if they can sit someplace on public transportation? If the seat is empty, you fucking sit there. He was trying to make conversation.

>ayy
>ayyoo
>let me holla at you ma
>nah? Aight, fuck you den

Fucking niggers man.

Except it's an obviously fake story.
Did you read it?

At this point I am less interested in the stupid story and I am more interested in why none of you idiots can read.
Is it really too much text for you?

100% made up.

Why won't he just sit near her?Its a public transport, wtf?

This is why I don't use public transport.

my brain is fully functional, so not very long

now go talk about how OP post was all fake to show off your vast knowledge of the world

>75562741
Also:
>no open seats
>I go to the next seat
Nigger can't even make up a simple story without fucking up

tl;dr
american handball nigger is offended that his profeshuhnul handball skills couldnt rico suave her panties to the floor. makes fake kikebook post to compensate for hurt fee fees

typical nigger shit
they always hit on white women and then when they are rejected, accuse the woman of being racist. The white woman then has to 'prove' to the black person she isint racist......guess what the nigger wants her to do as proof?

Or when I scratch an itchy asshole

>spending 60 seconds reading a story
>''vast knowledge''
This is why no one likes Muslims, Muhammad.

''Dems readin scary, u b playing god an sheeet'' - Muhammad

the capitalizing of 'black man' annoys me

If you're a vulnerable young woman and this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etan_Thomas

Wants to sit next to you you're damn right you make an excuse. Alright, this time he was just a basketball player. Next time it might not be, and let's face it she'd be powerless to resist such a guys rape/murder.

Basically this. Maybe she didn't want some coon or anyone trying to socialize with her when shes on her ipad. That white guy looks like a cuck so she figured she wouldn't be bothered by him

Not to mention the guy is 6'10". You really want some huge motherfucker sitting next to you in those seats?

Also, we don't know the whole story. We all know why he wanted to sit next to her. Women don't want that "muh dick" bullshit when they're trying to get home from work. And women are pretty good at sensing such motives.

The beta white guy he she did allow to sit next to her however probably gave off no vibes of an ulterior motive, because he clearly had none. Just look at the guy.

>qt3.14 black gf admitted that she doesn't like black men

>that around blacks never relax look on the white guys face
Smdh tbqhwy pham

Insecure white girls jealous of the superior black man getting all their women... or something, I don't know.

I sit in the aisle seat even when both are free because it makes people think there's someone sitting next to me. Combine that with headphones and faking a nap the first 10 mins on the train and nobody is gonna sit next to you.