youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a #CruzMissile now

Oh no not oil, gas and coal. Making America the strongest energy country this world has ever seen. Oh nos. Please let Hillary win so these faggots can truely see this country die.

explain further

MAKE IT STOP

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>thinking solar is viable
Only people with no grasp on science and the economy say that

>Krauss the Kike

>muh Obama said its viable so it must be

Viable enough to reduce our needs for fossil fuel

This Jew is wrong though

Forbes article explaining how Donald is right about the California water crisis.
archive.is/HFowW

Solar is the least reliable and most expensive energy source. Wind, Hydro and nuclear are all infinitely better alternatives.

Except it isn't

>This is all wrong. I won't explain how it is other than saying SCIENCE.

Why does everyone do this? Even Bill Nye does it. If anyone questions climate change he just says "uhhh it's science you idiot!"

This. Wind isn't much better though unless you are an island nation.

Nuclear is the best form of alternative energy there is and it is relatively clean when handled properly, but nobody wants to harvest it for unknown reasons.

Don't give me that "it's not safe" shit, it's only not safe when poorly constructed and not properly maintained.

Because he doesn't want to restate the entire scientific argument for it every single time someone brings it up?

Climate change is happening though, it's effects are debatable.

>Trump knows nothing

Liberals are so smart and know everything

Wind is pretty bad too

>it's only not safe when poorly constructed and not properly maintained.

Yes, but

1. it's expensive when correctly constructed and correctly maintained

2. our shitty affirmative actionized, gender-balanced, tranny-acceptanced, millenial, phone-addicted society is too sclerotic to correctly construct and maintain them

When people say "climate change" they are talking specifically about the world's climate being changed by humans in a way that will destroy everything.

>there's a scientific argument supporting what I say but I won't tell you about it
you are just as bad

Holy shit, I'm fucking leaving, pack it up lads, I'm halfway out the door already

It's because Bill Nye literally only has a BS. He isn't actually a scientist.

Why is Sup Forums always fucking right??

The guy got on my shitlist when he decided to get cucked by Islam

Really makes you think
I use to support Don but now I lube for Rube

He is literally a prophet.

Guess I am a #cruzmissile now
This Really makes you think

Because science has become a death cult. There is no right and wrong in science. Skepticism should be at the heart of any scientific theory.

going outside? don't forget the toilet paper

Time to get out the turtles!
#JebHeads2016

Guessing that the Jew is going to Jew is like predicting rain while it's already raining.

Sup Forums isn't Nostradamus. They just have their eyes open and aren't afraid to say what they see.

There is hardly enough evidence that Anthroprogenic global warming happening unless you truly believe correlation equals causation. There is no possible way for a brand new science field with only hundreds of years of climate data (on a that is over 4 billion years old) to make a broad scientific consensus that what is happening is not natural or part of any climate cycle and indeed causes mostly or entirely by man. Not only this, but global warming literally didn't happen so they changed it to climate change. After years of scaremongering global temperatures did not raise at all and neither did ice levels shrink. In fact, one year it reached it's recorded maximum.

I disagree with Trump.

We need a true dedication to nuclear fission power, not to coal and gas.

I now ache for the yellowcake

Seriously, fission reactors, especially with new emerging Gen IV reactors are stepping stones to even more powerful technology in the future. Coal and gas will just keep us in a rut.

Trump doesn't want a unilateral(completely abandoning fossil fuels) switch to "green" energy and doesn't want to cripple the economy with "green" taxes and "green" overregulation.

I think Trump realizes we aren't at the solar tipping point yet. Solar can be made reliable with cheaper and better panels and batteries can store the energy to use during the night.

Thing is we aren't there yet. When we reach that price for widespread adoption we can slow down the oil and coal jobs but for the next half decade maybe cars still run on gas and solar tech isn't cheap enough to adopt or else everyone would be doing it no? The government seems like its just getting the way of jobs that currently work.

Bill Nye is an actor, he knows jack shit about science

Don't forget agricultural records of ancient times

People experienced climate change back then, without factories nor power plants

>Greek boyfucker calling literally anyone out on having no grasp of economics

>but nobody wants to harvest it for unknown reasons
Costly to build, costly to maintain, short lifespan and costly to decommission.

Because we're always the most pessimistic

>Guessing that the Jew is going to Jew is like predicting rain while it's already raining.
>Sup Forums isn't Nostradamus. They just have their eyes open and aren't afraid to say what they see.

>jews
>geussing

what's this fancy new game we're playing?

911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

JEWS CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

What's up with all the shill bots right now? Hillary getting that desperate?

Serious question

How is Donald supposed to save coal when the industry is pretty much already dead because of natural gas?

We have 1.5x more oil than opec waiting to be drilled in the US. Our coal is insane too. We should use those and take the money and invest it in renewable sources and nuclear and start using those when they become viable so then
>liberals will finally shut the fuck up about muh climate change
>prolong our oil and coal supplies and delay the time it takes for us to run out

What ever happened to geothermal energy?

>slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

Yamasaki received the World Trade Center commission the year after the Dhahran Airport was completed. Yamasaki described its plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the surrounding Wall Street area." True to his word, Yamasaki replicated the plan of Mecca's courtyard by creating a vast delineated square, isolated from the city's bustle by low colonnaded structures and capped by two enormous, perfectly square towers—minarets, really. Yamasaki's courtyard mimicked Mecca's assemblage of holy sites—the Qa'ba (a cube) containing the sacred stone, what some believe is the burial site of Hagar and Ishmael, and the holy spring—by including several sculptural features, including a fountain, and he anchored the composition in a radial circular pattern, similar to Mecca's.

If we invest more in it it will not only be viable but it will be far FAR better than anything else possible.
If we somehow managed to get 100% efficient solar panels would could power the earth for a year by charging with them for a day.
Of course, we don't have batteries that can hold that kind of charge but the point stands that there's a fuck ton of energy to be harnessed by means of solar and if we make our panels even remotely efficient it will change everything.

>managed to get 100% efficient
when pigs fly

No shit, it was an example.
You muslims are fucking retarded.

I think climate change is real but my problem is that leftists haven't offered any solutions besides taxing us into the stone age

I immediately thought he must be Jewish, and then scolded myself for being anti-semitic.

Too bad Sup Forums is always right.

Was there ever resolution from this? It seemed to be dropped which indicates it most likely was terrorism.

Its an awful example.

How about when we make oil three times as efficient and produce no smog on combustion?
Do you see how equally retarded that example is?

This is the equivalent of third graders making up super powers.

>he was reared in a Jewish household

Damn they are just open with Jewish pedophilia now

>if we somehow
Not good with hypotheticals are you

I'm a guy firmly based in reality

>we are beholden to the middle east
>get our own oil
>dont need them anymore

>if "we" invest more

how about you invest more then, mr knowitall?

if it is so much better than oil, then you can invest in it and make billions, cause you are out competing oil!

It is very very possible to make solar panels more efficient.
It's is absolutely impossible to make pollutant free fossil fuels because the nature of combustion produces them.
100% efficient anything is completely impossible but that's why i presented it as a hypothetical to show an absolute theoretical limit. The reality would be far beneath that but if we even made 50% efficient panels (a very realistic projection) we would have more than enough energy to power literally everything.

Any other retarded posts you feel like making?

>how about you invest more then, mr knowitall?
I do.
It's an emerging technology so, like all new technologies, it's expensive and inefficient. Even ICE cars were expensive and inefficient when they were first made but I sincerely doubt the early adopters of those regret it.

oh no, im for hillary now.

oh wait it doesnt matter what i think i cant vote

You don't need the middle east for oil, fracking has made that a reality.

A. You don't
B. If you do, then you aren't going to get anywhere
C. because you don't understand the investment/ return. It takes a gallon of oil to extract 100 gallons of oil in a single minute, do you think solar panels could make you that much money?

That doesn't stop bernouts.

that's what I was saying, that fracking is good and these leftists literally just want to wreck our economy.

>If we invest more
Yes, because government investment works so well, see: nasa.
Leave solar energy to private companies making their money from private transactions and it'll improve.

Investment isn't all about returns for everyone.
Sometimes it's about...wait for it...INVESTING in the technology itself.
What a novel concept.

>that fracking is good
The population of your grounder water says otherwise

you can always cross the mexican border and vote in cali

I don't give a shit, my digits prove Trump will be president of the world kiddo

Now that you mention it this way, I'm Feeling The Johnson!

When I said "if we invest more" I didn't necessarily mean the government. I just meant we as a society. Right now there are too many people writing it off hand over fist without even learning about it or its potential.
The second someone mentions solar energy half the population's minds just shut down and block it out. This kind of mentality makes it hard for even private companies to make progress but progress is being made regardless.

>the most outspoken fedora of le epic physics celebrities

What the fuck ever OP.

Right so what you're suggesting is essentially the same as the governments investing. You give them money regardless of how good their product is so they have no incentive to improve (assuming improving is even possible with money and doesn't require a lucky breakthrough).

If you have a B.Sc. and do research you're a scientist

Pretty sure he's just an engineer.

No...
You clearly don't know as much about this as you think you do.
Right now there are companies (mostly in the south west US where there's plenty of sun) that build solar systems into houses. They're pretty damn popular there but right now that's pretty much the only place the can function because the absurd sunlight makes up for the low efficiency.
The problem is that more people don't do this simply because of the stigma solar has gotten.
For a few thousand bucks on the price of a new house you can save oodles on every power bill you ever pay and yet people scoff at the idea.

>BTFO

oh shut up already

Whatever you say mr solar energy company ceo.

This is the post of a paid shill

I'll take that as you conceding the argument.

If global warming was a real credible threat, we would have a world wide Manhattan project for nuclear fusion. We do not. We have a corrupt global pot for it that is getting built super slow on purpose.

>The problem is that more people don't do this simply because of the stigma solar has gotten.
>For a few thousand bucks on the price of a new house you can save oodles on every power bill you ever pay and yet people scoff at the idea.

Yes, I said those things.
What is your point you retarded abo?

Like I'm gonna cover a nice natural slate roof with that plastic shit?
Let me know when they make a solar panel that doesn't make my property value go down.

>The population of your grounder water says otherwise

Maybe if their shit at their job.

Most of the oil spills on american shores are from foreign owned and corporately operated companies.

You sound like a fucking salesman, how are you that thick?
>call you the ceo of a solar company
>clearly meaning you speak like you own the company and are shilling like a jew

You are confusing fracking with off-shore drilling.

1) does the aesthetic really bug you that much? Why are rocks on your roof so fantastic but plastic is Satan? How often do you go out and look at your roof anyway?
2) Some people who don't like the aesthetics just put them on the back of the house
3) It add to your property value just like any other home improvement. Any perceived aesthetic loss in value is more than recouped by it's practical value
Oh I was confused because I thought you were trying to make an argument. I see I was mistaken.

>jew
>theoretical physicist

Can a bigger quack exist?

Jewish Leaf there can be no greater evil

>le not an argument meme
Note how you're trying to sell it to the other guy in the exact same post.

It's almost like I'm arguing the opposing position or something.
Fucking weird.

You done?

if trump is elected, will he stop this global warming meme shit? please tell me he will

Nah, it's almost like you're trying to sell people a product.

9:11 AM kek