Did your mom ever traumatized you with psychotic screaming?

Did your mom ever traumatized you with psychotic screaming?

youtube.com/watch?v=MavlrKO1n-c

Anyone had over dramatic mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs
youtube.com/watch?v=cG9HMazUe38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek, what a crazy cunt.

yup, I've woken up to my mom screaming insanely a few times, and for no reason

I think its a pretty normal thing for most mothers to act like crazy cunts sometimes.

kid deserved it

Isn't this mostly a single mother phenomenon? Growing up in a single mother household, and she's always screaming about whatever. I keep the house immaculate too bc I like having a clean place to live. We always bathe and take our dog out for walks, do our homework, go to work, etc. and yet every other day at 6am when she goes to work she wakes us up screaming about whatever.

My sibling has to live part time in the living room bc we can only afford a two bedroom, and sometimes she wants to sleep on their bed.

I'm 21 and my sibling is 26 but she won't let us leave bc she can't pay the bills by herself

>she won't let us leave
There is nothing stopping you from stepping out of that door, Leaf.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My mom was so angry her entire family refuses to even see her at Christmas. I was last to walk away. Not a great position to be in. People always assume I am some real sack of shit for not wantingy mother in my life.

single momed yes I can confirm.

Single mothers are plight of this earth.

Women can't self control its just not possible to them.

Sad!

No.
I have normal (ish) parents.

>normal to be crazy

So what exactly do these words mean, then?

I wouldn't say screaming but my mom is crazy overprotective which is probably why my older and younger brother are NEETs.
I've left home years ago when my mom told me I should keep a shitty min wage stable job instead of taking one that makes more money.
She really wants to keep everyone down on her level even my dad hates putting up with her shit.

>Germany
>in charge of emotion

well I feel bad too, kraut. She's old and she's overweight and eventually wont be able to work anymore. She's in debt up to her eyeballs. She can't even tell the difference between spam in her email and safe messages. I'm just riding this out, it's not like my life was on track to go anywhere anyway.

I mean my father, before he left, was a criminal. He did try to reach out to us at young age, and my mother sent us over to meet him. He was successful at the time, owned several restaurants, etc, but ultimately he was in and out of jail and probably suffered from a number of mental disorders.

I found some letters he wrote to my mother when he was in prison, sad shit.

A little bit
That's justified tho because I am the laze sack of shit

This is why I started hitting my mother went she went too far.

Single mothers don't know self control.

So I taught mine. At least, the back of my hand did.

BAM BITCH!

Yes my single mother always sought an excuse to be angry.
>YOU THINK ITS SO MUCH BETTER AT YO FATHAS DONT YA
Even though I never mentioned my father ever to her. Paranoid as fuck,always. Reason why I just dumped that part of my family. Complete and utter fucking psychopath. Glad I left that shit.

Single mothers.

Not even once.

My mom drinks alone and starts making angry grunts and mumbles "bitch bitch bitch" and bangs on the walls.

Sounds exactly like my mom. I had always thought that it was my fault. This is abuse, huh?

would abuse this bitch if she were my mom
and then mastrubate afterwards

>well I feel bad too, kraut. She's old and she's overweight and eventually wont be able to work anymore. She's in debt up to her eyeballs. She can't even tell the difference between spam in her email and safe messages. I'm just riding this out, it's not like my life was on track to go anywhere anyway.
She had a chance at being a good mother and blew it. Time to be a good man and get your life right.

I think it means when i said it that women as of CURRENT YEAR are fuckin nuts 90%.

My mom fucked me up, yeah

I didn't watch the video OP but yes. I can't even stand loud noises inside the house anymore. I've been anxious all week because of it...

Frenchie! My mother used to hit me until I started defending myself. Then she'd always scream and cry harder, about how she was being abused.

Literally I can't put up with women now tho. Whenever one starts talking over me in public, or they do something shitty and malicious, I either walk away in the middle of their sentence or tell them to shut up and automatically raise my hand at them.

I feel bad, but it works every time

The weird thing is when they act all nice, then the crazy comes out of nowhere.

My mom didnt scream, she cried.

Seems like he's a NEET because she calls him a lazy sack of shit but apparently he's 16 so wtf is she mad about.

Was that guy asking him to give the mom 50 bucks his dad?

Growing up my mom would get into fights with people constantly. I thought she was just unlucky and people were rude. Then I grew up and realized she started 95% of them, usually for innocuous reasons. She's lost jobs because of it. She'll read a situation wrong or not actually understand what's happening, and then just fly into an unreasonable rage and alienate everyone around her.

One time she avoided me for a month because I was "airing the family's dirty laundry on the internet" after I'd mentioned to a friend over Faceberg that we'd had a fight, with zero details involved. My sister told her, and without even knowing what I said or checking it herself, she just disowned me for a month.

I was living in a different state though, so oh well. Deleted my Jewbook after that little incident.

>Mom screaming at me
>Throwing shit at me
>Beating me
>Calms down
>Immediately starts apologizing and hugging me
>Just want to get away
Fuck...

>Guy comes in to literally comfort his wife's son

Also that woman is clearly in the middle of a manic bipolar episode. Shit gets real fast during that shit. Sometimes my girlfriend beats me when it happens to her.

My mother over reacts all the fucking time.
I'm too embarrassed to have friends over in case she starts screaming in front of them. Good thing, I have no friends. Heh.

I can't get over how much the kid sounds just like the older brother on Leave it to Beaver

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

Oh I didn't finish the video, his father appears around the 5 min mark. Sounds like a turbo cuck.

Nothing like that.
It's more like, she would mimic an opera singer.
It was really annoying.
She can still do it.
She's never done 'insane bitch screeching'
I should tell my mom I love her.

The irony of insulting your own sun with the insult: "you son of a bitch"

It's the irrationality of the female psyche. I'm convinced. Man is doomed to watch the insanity of women, who aren't even aware they're insane.

I know. I used to put up with her shit, then I actually realised all single mothers are like this.

Just calm her down by all means and get shit rolling.

This was standard for me growing up, as a younger and older kid/teen.

My god... I thought I was the only one. Same story here. My mother taught me that women are mostly cowards. They'll hit a smaller creature than themselves, but around 10 and 11, I started hitting back. I even choked her out once. You can guess that the abuse stopped once I started attaching physical consequences to her. I absolutely believe the statistics that say single mothers abuse children more than men do. No concept of self-control, whatever they 'feel' in the moment is justified.

Single mothers are the greatest scourge on this planet.

No, my mother is probably the most mentally stable and empathetic person I've ever met.

One step ahead. Take that, mom!

Sometimes the only way to help people is to force them to become independent.

t. ex-lazy disgusting slob with smart parents

Yea my mum went fucking nuts sometimes, quite frequently for a few years too, completely devoid of logic and reasoning. No matter what I or my brothers said in such a situation, she would take offense. Her ability to take offense from statements which I couldn't possibly imagine to be offensive, was impressive. Despite that I'm very grateful for her and my dad, she may be nuts and emotionally unstable, but generally means well and wants the best for me.

I agree. You're absolutely right, there is no question, but I just couldn't. Call me weak. I'm just gonna wait til she dies, eventually, and hope as she gets more senile she screams less. I will take care of her, it's just built into me to do so.

My mom is a manipulative cunt. She would get my dad to beat the shit out of me if she didnt feel like doin it

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cG9HMazUe38

The father sounds like a huge limp-wristed slack jawed faggot.

Is the pussy worth it? Does she go crazy during sex?

She used to be but since I've been stronger than her she knows not to pull that shit or I'll slap the shit out of her.

Lol cops are going to push that kids shit in.

White people.

Without background it's useless. Whose card is it? If the little shit stole his mom's credit card and won't give it back, that's changes things doesn't it?

that's what happens when you don't put a woman in her place.

What is considered extreme among white mother is the norm for nigger mothers.

>mr. man

He's the step-father or boyfriend. She yells at the kid about how "he's just like his worthless father". Fuck, that shit takes me back.

Jesus christ. This is actually just like my own mother. I'm actually feeling anxious watching this.

I think this is what SJW's feel when they get triggered by stuff.

>If the little shit stole his mom's credit card and won't give it back, that's changes things doesn't it?
Not really. That woman is screaming her lungs out as if she was a six year old.

K have fun being miserable Gilbert grape

Wowwww.
So many parallels to my own life.

Something small sets off either my sister (single mother) or my mother (single mother) and they work themselves up into a violent and abusive rage.
They start screaming, inevitably hunt down a member of the family and begin directing their anger (I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, WHYYYYYYYY, I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING BY MYSELF (all in high pitch shrieking)), then they march off slamming doors and shit, begin to wash dishes roughly while wailing at crazy volumes. Another member of the family enters the room and attempts to excuse her behavior.

I dunno about the kid in OP but I'm not a basement dwelling neckbeard. I've watched this happen to different members of my family for years and my friend's mother does the same thing.

Darn, that is so young tho. I didn't start hitting back (and only once or twice, with control behind the hand) until I was 16 or 17. Younger than that, I was too afraid of the consequences, she did threaten to kick me out several times. And I was going to highschool then, I was worried about having to drop out.

I used to think it didn't matter who your parents were, and single parents in general were very strong capable people, but now I'm team #anythingbutsinglemothers

Thank you. And you're right, 100% there is no debating that. I just couldn't do it. That's not me, to just walk away like that. I have to stick with it, until she's buried, and then I can move on.

In the mean time, I'm just working on my own shit in secret so I can have a life to get to when I'm done with all of this. I'm okay starting with nothing.

No to both

something fucked up happened to her in a young age and its affecting you. realize that she suffers from some antisocial illness and prepare for the next time she "breaks". that way you can limit the hurt by what she says and does

>be woman
>carry baby in womb for 9 months
>give birth (extremely painful)
>work and care for babyfor the next 16 years
>bring home money, food, clothes, keep the house warm
>baby is ungrateful, is rude and jerks off to anime all day
>baby hides the car keys so mom can't get to work
>she loses her temper at 16 years of disappointment
>baby acts smug and posts video on YouTube trying to look like the good guy

S.m.h

Lads, lads lads.

This shit always blows my mind, am I the ONLY person on this planet who was raised by a non-psycho single mom?

Another single mom trying to raise a man

Singlemotherhood should be criminalized

You didn't watch the video. She wants HIS card which has HIS money on it so she can take out $50 for gas. She's demanding a 16 year old's money and freaking out when she doesn't get it.

yeah she went crazy over stupid shit all the time. also was a huge sjw (Sup Forums satire teir) and divorced my dad for some fat liberal fag

Same.
But minus the divorce.

In my case she is just stressful.

I cant do anything without worrying about the supidest repercussion, same with my whole family.

She is completely hysterical most of the time, and I can honestly say that her being like that has caused some pretty much permanent trust issues.

Also my grades wouldve been better if she stopped bothering me..

Nah, hes just British.

>can't beat your children
>can't hit your children
>can't raise your voice to your children
>can't threaten them

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RAISE A CHILD TODAY???

>non-physco
>single mom
wew!

This is why we need strong fathers. And this is why I have a femdom and mommy fetish.

kek

Force snuggle. We are trying it with the refugees, and it is proven to work - in some way, I guess.

You aren't supposed to.....if you're white, that is.

white male patriarchy cant be reinstated soon enough

Do you honestly think this is an acceptable for a mother to treat her own child? You're supposed to love your children why on earth would you want to hit them and scream at them?

Smh.

All women are crazy to some degree. It's just a matter of how much you're willing to put up with

My mom was never physically abusive, that was my dad. But my mom was batshit crazy. She'd run around the house in a crying frenzy having an angrpanic attack for literally like 2 weeks on end. There was no peace. It was complete chaos.

I used to really like my mom but lately when I talk to her every conversation devolves into becoming strictly about her and she just nods about what I say until she can change the subject to herself. She also doesnt seem to be able to hold an intelligent conversation about anything at all, it's like talking to a 10 year old. All she cares about TMZ and Two and a half men. It's pretty sad.

Everyone in my country is white Jamal.

Not my mom but a friends:
>be me about 9 years ago
>12 y/o
>go to a friends house to work on a history project
>sitting in kitchen
>his sister is sleeping, his dad is reading a newspaper or something.
>suddenly:
>"OH SHIT"
>extremely loud bang
>scariest fucking scream ever
>"UUUEAAAAAAAARRGGHHH"
>WHAT THE FUCK?
>run upstairs
>she just dropped an iron that wasn't even plugged in.
>mfw I thought the ceiling came down

>psychotic screaming

this is a sign of bi-polar disorder and can be effectively treated with medication and talk therapy. recommend she see a physician immediately.

what the fuck.

what's her fucking problem?

It was kind of a thing behind that. She actually took ME to 'therapy' when I was in the 2nd grade. I told the therapist what happens in our home, and the therapist called CPS. My mom was freaking out 'you're gonna be put in foster care! it's horrible! blah blah etc'. But I knew she'd also be arrested. It was from that moment that I knew I had all the power. All I had to do at any time was call the police. The reason I didn't was of course, I was afraid of being raised in a foster family (a rightful fear). But once I got physically bigger and stronger, there was literally nothing holding me back. At 10 I could take her down if I wanted.

So what did she ask for tho? What card is she talking about?
I mean she is saying that she asked nicely before, so.. maybe the kid is a fucking dick?

your problem is that you don't have a dad
16 year old kids are stronger than their mothers, it's dad's job to discipline and crazy stressed out bitches like this just aren't scary

the mom, despite her neurosis, is right about paying this kid's bills, this little shit is being taken care of by a single person
kid needs to put his head down til he's 18 and get the fuck out

Do what i do, when shit gets to rough yell back and tell her you will burn her god damned house down while she's sleeping.

Start playing with matches and candles and shit. Collect lighters.

It sounds edgy but really it's just an easy as shit bluff to play.

If that little faggot talked to me that way I would have slapped his fucking shit so hard.
God damn it what a fucking brat.

I always took it for granted how lucky I was having two grounded, sensible parents. I used to think they were boring for not drinking alcohol and being religious.
It must be awful to have parents who behave irrationally and immaturely and I'm certain it's a huge contributing factor for why we have so many psychologically fucked up people running around.

first big one i remember is around 10yrs old my mother was yelling at my bro for doing something wrong bro is 13 ..i hear yelling screaming crying and my brother just sitting on the couch watching her saying hes sorry...Our hamster was in his hamster ball rolling around my mother picks it up while yelling and throws it across the room i can hear the hamster yell i run out of my room and yell *you killed Jerry! why did you hurt my hamster? on the floor crying hamster limping around ..mom grabs me by the neck and starts yelling in my face IM A KILLER? IM SORRY IM A KILLER!? starts hitting herself in the stomach me and my brother go to her trying to make her feel better
no mama jerry is fine
no mama you are the best
no mama we love you..

i got more...i left at 18 on my bday

my mother always starts screaming when she isn't winning an argument or getting her way, or if I'm staying calm in a disagreement. shit gets old

Thats why Croatia is in toilet cause we have this I slap ya shit mentality if you don't listen to me.

>what's her fucking problem?
Her son is a worthless piece of shit who constantly disrespects her and expects everything to be handed to him.

Her screaming is pretty crazy, but this kid is a bit of a piece of shit. She's trying to head off to work to put a roof over his head and he's losing his shit because she didn't say it nicely.

B -- but it's my 50 dollars. Probably the little faggots weekly allowance.

My mom had psychotic attacks where she'd go into drunk rampages and start smashing everything. She through our PS2 phat through the window (thank Goodness it still works). She slit her wrist with shards of broken glass in front of me and my younger brother.

She may have tried to, or have had sex with me, too. I don't fully remember, or want to remember, and maybe the fragmented memories, are from old dreams I've strangely held onto.

amazing the depths jewish poison has brought us to and that no one notices or cares. keep the flame lit