How can we make the rest of the US more like Dearborn, Michigan?

How can we make the rest of the US more like Dearborn, Michigan?

Oh yes,oh my fucking god yes.

WOA THEY ARE JUST LIKE US

omg we we're the same the whole time!

>casually rape 8 year old boy
>throw acid on girl wearing a tank-top

Fuck, I've stayed in Dearborn for a while (Lebanese family, got some relatives there).

What the fuck did I just see. It doesn't look like America, all the signs in the stores are written in arabic.

I would say the city is 60% Lebanese, 30% Yemeni and 10% Palestinians.

Yemenis are shit-tier Untermensch arabs, apart from being ugly as fugg. Palestinians are weird and the Lebanese in general are OK.

Good food and nice stores, but weird in general. Pretty safe though.

My white family grew up there. My grandmother was the last to leave when her husband died around 1998. She said the calls to prayer got annoying and she couldn't talk to anyone.

What's the point of the modesty veil if you wear a ton of makeup over it?

How about no

How are Palestinians weird? Not saying you're wrong, just curious what you mean.

I got a foot fetish too

Ayy lmao!

What are these turk cunts?

They recently showed up in my otherwise white Neighbourhood, why are they wearing their scarf shit but also skintight jeans? that can't be halal

Yemen and all of their ilk need to be nuked

Dearborn isn't a bad city necessarily but goddamn I still don't like all of these burqa durkas around

I'd consider fucking a Muslim girl at this point, at least they aren't whores.

Why the alien heads?

Palestinians are usually bro-tier, but sometimes some of them just go full arab (Arabia peninsula ones) and act annoying.
I never had this problem with the other levantines.

No?

thats what you think , they all do anal and bjs

if a women has been exposed to media shes a whore guaranteed

shouldnt you be in line at the ATM?

This. I always think about aliens when I see them. And then murder.

Usually the Yemens were like that where I'm from. Palestinian-Americans are pretty cool. Never meant to many Lebanese or Syrian.

Met*

Paki girls at my uni were utter slags.

Although not in front of their 50 cousins and 20 brothers.

>Serbian tune intensifies

nope here on vacation because i can afford it , how are your food stamps going ?

what a fucking whore

beheading time

so good food qualifies a race to have a prominent city?

Me under the table.
Below the white Hijabi.

Why wouldn't it?...various china towns around the world formed around clusters of Chinese restaurants and other people going there to enjoy that food.

didn't know Michigan restaurants had designated pooping table...!!!

AMAAR SHONAAR POONGLA

DO you guys even have an identity besides the one that we lent you as a gift so you don't attack us like animals? You're worse than Australia.

Isn't Michigan the state with all of the Somalis?

Minnesota has Somalis, Michigan has Arabs

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslim girls?

They are usually polite, modest and clean.
I prefer the Muslim checkout girls over white checkout girls at my grocery store, for example.

It's the Muslim boys that are the problem.
They are the exact opposite of their sisters.

>You're worse than Australia

Now Now don't be so cruel man I'v got feelings you know...!

Now if you just could have learned to take the 'Shit to the Shauchalaya' before we did, your post would have made much more sense.

I am tired and you're boring me to death with your forced memeing. G'night.

>frappachinos
>soup from a presumably local and wholesome aryan bakery
>hijjab color coordination is on point

jokes on you idiot

RARE SOUTH ASIA BEEF

the only reason those muslim girls stay polite, modest, and clean is because of those muslim 'boys'

Fir point

>faces not completely covered
Time to call Habib

my sides salute you from space

holy shit someone cover up this slut

What the fuck is going on with their headscarfs? I've seen plenty over here but none are this big look at the back of their heads wtf?

Because they are not human, always trust your first instinct.

welcome to minnesota

They look like nice smart girls.
Shame they're being forced to wear that piece of shit on their heads.

minnesota welcome's you

Fuck whitey, we minnesota now.

fuck FUCK GODAMMIT FUCKING MUSLIMS

Fun fact: their clothes are haram.

For example, the jeans are tight and form fitting, therefore are immodest.

Can You Tell Me How to Get to Somalia Street? Said the big bird to the little dark man.

Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes.

fuck muslims

That's a panera retard

I would be ecstatic if the Jews spent our entire annual Diversity budget on importing only Let's

As bad as they are, they're literal Aryan intellectuals compared to the millions of somali subhumans we've imported over the years

Burn sandniggr

There isn't. It's become just a symbol of "I'm part of this group", instead of preserving modesty.

Somalis are so fucking ugly.
It's like taking the worst parts of sub-Saharan Africans and the worst parts of Arabs and putting them together.

Dark black skin, fish lips, long, gaunt faces, Semitic noses.

It's not with the headscarfs, they have Hydrocephalus from inbreeding

Looks like a beautiful family

they all have this haistyle under the Hijab, that's why it looks bulky while the regular look is strait combed hair.

because they are jealous.

lebs are crap

thats horrible. how could you imply such a thing?

> I prefer the Muslim checkout girls over white checkout girls at my grocery store
I prefer Asian women especially old ones at the checkout. They are super quick and efficient.

Uncuck everything

For me everyone else is basically the same but old white women are bottom tier

Old whites in general are low tier because they are going to waste time wanting to chat. Sometimes that's ok but usually I just want to get my shit and go.

Young black men are the worst though. They don't want to be there and doing work. Which is the same for most people but it shows in their case. And if there's a black woman in the aisle ahead of you, you might as well go anywhere else because it's going to take him a thousand years to check her out due to trying to chat her up.

You want people who might actually value the paycheck and usually that's women because they probably have babies to pay for.

Someone should write a book on racial profiling in checkout aisle selection. If you don't do it you will legitimately waste a lot of time.