Can' t we just mass flag this cunt. he is the cancer of youtube

can' t we just mass flag this cunt. he is the cancer of youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=4gSOMba1UdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody got the uncensored video
>or at least the interesting parts

Sure user, start flagging every video from the most recent back. I'll join you in a few.

It's on liveleak, and posted half a dozen times in the other to Logan threads.

look it up on youtube somebody uploaded the deleted one

I saw it, it really isn't much

The last fucking place i expected to complain about this is Sup Forums, and here we are.
I fucking understand he went to the suicide forest what the fuck did he expect, but if this was anyone from here noone here would give a fuck, even if he made jokes which logan didn't even make he kinda just laughed like a twit to cope with it.
I'm not even a fan of logan but all of you can fuck off with this "getting butthurt because a certain person did it" bullshit.

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Call me edgelord but the video wasn't much at all, if you get shocked from that get out of here because the things you can get across are not even comparable.
The video was fine, shocking for the average joe, but nothing really special.

Please snowflake, fuck off back to russia before you melt in the heat of your embarrassingly gay shrill voice

He made a couple of jokes about suicide, if you can't handle that shit I don't know how you can manage Sup Forums. I think he's a cunt too but getting pissy at him for making a few bad taste jokes is pretty pathetic

Anybody know the name of the music he used for the first Drone shot over the forest? I've heard it a dozen times and still cant find it

I dont give a fuck that he did some shit in a Japanese forrest. I just fucking hate the guy for ruining youtube.

kys u moralfag 12 year old cucklord.

NYPA

best gucci ad I've seen this year

oh look, its one of his 13 year old fans

why you describing yourself

lol

Don't like it don't watch it, is it that fucking hard?

fuck off fag, this is Sup Forums. gore/rekt are on here daily and you youtube fags are polluting the board with this paul logan cancer or whatever his name is.

im not a fan, i just dont like seeing these moralfags acting like suicide is a big deal.

these complain threads belong on reddit.

everyone here is cancer.

I try to avoid him. but he is so controversial and shit that he is often talked about on channels. like h3h3 or quentin reviews

>
if you can fucking read i already said i dont give a fuck about that japanese forrest he went to. he is just unavoidable cancer

>he is just unavoidable cancer

and now these moralfags wont stop posting about it, that's why it pisses me off. It's like weaponized autism at this point.

agreed, though the video poster is an unbearably annoying cancerous cunt

/signed
but the way he presented it was strange.
usually you dont get a tumor voice over your favorite gore.

Of all the fake outrage about this video, no one is questioning the legitimacy of it. This was a planned video with a strategic preparation of the negative response. I have yet to find real verification that the "corpse" was actually a dead body and not someone on the EveryDay Bro payroll. No incident report, no secondary sources, no police statement. This whole thing is a sham, and you chumps are eating all this nonsense up.

kek

liveleak .com/view?i=302_1514860746

get rid of spaces

It's always easy to spot the underage retards on Sup Forums. They're the ones claiming Sup Forums is some kind of elite special underground rad ninja club that only the coolest of hardcore edgy social assassins have access too.

Sup Forums is a board where you can post images. That's fucking it. It's not a special club with special rules, even though I know thinking it is makes you feel really special.

>polluting the board.

Because we want out traps and logs clean here.

Uhhh think your mistaking him for Jake Paul.
Bitch please

Underages aren't even trying anymore ffs

Wow, someone helpful on Sup Forums, nice
Also check'd

this video is even worse
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=4gSOMba1UdM

Both of them are ruining youtube.

Youtube ruined itself.

>this

Somebody find some of his family's graves and reenact the scene as being shocked to find a gravestone in a graveyard

Ok, watched it and... what's the big fucking deal? We watch live shit here. He found a body and made a vlog about it. Is death taboo and unable to be talked about?

Not only do you have to flag, you have to go the next step.

Contact corporate and complain

damn i watched this one live

nah just sjw snowflakes are getting super triggered about it and they are flooding site with these threads, there should be no other response than:
>NYPA
>sage

Very nice

>liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
Some generic song, nothing bad nothing good. Get out.

this was already proven to be a fake..

>even if he made jokes which logan didn't even make

"What!? You've never stand next to a dead guy? Heh heh :D"

inb4copingmechanism