How do you handle things with your girlfriend when she is angry/depressed about something?

How do you handle things with your girlfriend when she is angry/depressed about something?

>Mine, early this morning, received a call about a possible job and losing it
>Trying to cheer her up, talk and everything
>She doesnt want to talk or text, says I dont understand it and it doesnt matter anymore
>Shes on her period too
>Dont know what to do. Stopped texting her as it seems anything I write is bad

What do you do in these cases?

Fuck someone else.

start looking for a different gf

Fuck someone else.

Tell her that you love her, surprise her with flowers or cook her a meal. Chicks love homemade gifts/written letters too.

Tell her you love and you'll be there if she wants to talk. Give her some space, you smothering bastard.

Just let her calm down by herself. She's not a child, you don't need to jump around her every 5 minutes.

Yes, I think I should give her space, its my fault I start panicking and thinking she is angry with me or something.

I really cant help her with that job, so the only thing on my hands is to offer her support

Women are not rational, if you listen to her and do nothing she will blame you for not caring enough about her and bring it up randomly later in your life, so continue pretending to care even if she is an asshole about it

Thats why I ask her about how is she feeling from time to time or if she needs something. Previous gf was a bitch about these things and was constantly reproaching me about not caring enough, even months later.

But if you keep insisting on them or propose things, try to minimize the problem or cheer them up, they dont like that neither

Bitches love to be emotionally charged, amp up her emo. Or get new GF.

The last thing they want are proposals on how to improve, they just want you to tell them how hard their life is and how other people have such an unfair advantage, the rest seems fine

What's "time to time?" It sounds like it hasn't even been one full day since she started being upset.

Don't fuckin do that unless you fuck something up for real otherwise you will start a process of becoming a beta servant of a bitchy princess. Get her a glass of wine and cuddle her and say you understand and you're next to her. That's all.

I usually just play games and deflect when she is aiming her anger towards me.

simple and genius

Throw her a chocolate bar and run away. Works every time.

Usually, they don't want you to fix shit, or cheer them up, just let them know you feel badly for them.
user upthread with the flowers/cooked meal, etc---that's good advice too.

this
if you start giving her presents, letters and kind words every single time.. when a real problems comes around doing those things wont be enough and you'll be real fucked up

Easy....find a different gf...beta chump

whenever she gets emotional I start farting as loud as I can suggesting to her that she should calm down because she's acting like a child

I stand there like i just forgot how to human and try to look understanding. 9/10 cases i don't understand the problem or have no clue what's up at all.

you're not Chad enough to take control of her, you lost her already man. better keep an eye on her because she's probably thinking about how "she isn't happy enough with you" or "you're not supporting her enough", and is gonna cheat on you if things snowball in her brain

This but no cuddling just give her real talk get drunk and have some freaky sex.

dont take advice from Sup Forums

Yeah cuddle or not just fuck her hard I agree

Sometimes girls do that so you try harder so they can get more comforting from you.

>>Shes on her period too

found the problem

Wrote her 3 hours ago, told me she keeps overthinking things. Last night she was fine, even proposing me plans for the weekend.

I think I should wait for her to write me instead, or at least give her good night. Trying to fix things for her doesnt work as she thinks her problems are not serious enough to me, so the only thing is to wait.

Oh no, 3 whole hours have gone by without hearing from your snookums. I think the reason she doesn't want to talk is because she saw a future in that job that she doesn't see in you.

Don't ever belittle her problems, even if you know that shit is dumb. It'll just make shit worse and cause even more bitching and crying.

Never try to relate, or bring up your problems or things you experienced that are similar. Just listen and sympathize.

They want the attention, not for it to be brought back on you.

Tell her you love her and are so sorry it's happening to her. When people are involved, criticize them and call them idiots even if you don't believe them to be.

Tell her no matter what, you'll be there for her. That you're willing to see her through this and help her.

Offer to help her plan a way to resolve whatever it is together. Oftentimes this will never happen, so just say it and hope it doesn't resort to that.

Touch her a lot, cuddle her, play with her hair.

When she's feeling better, get sexy with her. If you're really close and know her likes, ease into playing with her pussy or asshole in a playful manner. If possible, fuck her slow, them hard, slow them hard. Make sure she cums before you.

This really helps user, been doing some of these things already and they also helped in previous relationships

When it happens to me I usually just ignore them for awhile until they calm down.

Takes practice and self control, but you'll get it if you want a better love life enough. I mean, why not? Less bitching and tears? Sign me up. That's less of your life wasted on useless, derailed, all night arguments. Also waaay less stress... So you both won't age as fast.