en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Brown_school_massacre
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=keIuvzR05i4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aim small, miss small.

yes if they shoot themselves

edgy

no

Only small caliber, and with adult supervision. Also, they've gotta have proper firearms safety drilled into their stupid little heads.

And proper target...

I guess if her neighbors are muslims that's fine.

lol.

Yep. Everyone should know how to defend themselves and understand the fundamentals of firearm discipline and safety. Better off teaching your kids than letting them kill themselves because they don't know that if pull the trigger the bullet comes out.

Looks like airsoft/bb though judging by the wear on the fence. Not sure why she's wearing headphones though.

Fuck that guy's neighbors.

>ear protection for airsoft

Never underestimate the stupidty of humanity user

Probably just her parents had her wear them for the pic so it looked like she was shooting a real gun. But maybe just retarded.

Yes. My kids are 11 and 12. They both know how to shoot. They are very mindful of the safe operation and handling of firearms. Both use the .22lr, but have also fired my .308. All in all, Id say its been a pretty positive experience so far, quality time with my kids plus my wife gets some alone time while we go to the range.

This.

probably her parents are first time gun owners and completely stupid.

Old enough to have sex, old enough to shoot a gun, I say.

Maybe, but that's still just airsoft targets in the pic.

Somebody post that webm of a kid shaking in bloodlust after shooting a deer.

Under adult supervision, yes. The younger they start the more gun safe and proficient with the weapon they'll become in later years. A young mind learns fast.

still stupid.

If someone had shot my fence and I mistaken that for a gunshot I'm gonna shoot back.

I started shooting large caliber guns when I was 4 and I turned out ok

There is no way you would mistake airsoft for a real gun unless you're pants on head retarded. Unless you don't know dick about guns, in which case you would not be shooting back because hopefully you wouldn't own one. But nice edge.

I shot m6 first gun when I was eight. Some of my best memories with my grandpa. Can't wait to take my son's shooting some day.

You're supposed to aim for the chest you little shit.

Hell yes. Bought my daughter a .25 when she was 9. By 10 she upgraded to a .380 that she kept on the headboard. Never worried about family while at work.

I brought my niece a nerf gun when she was 7

First thing she did was shoot herself in the face and cried.

She has failed me.

If kids start using guns earlier, in 5 years school shootings are gonna be twice as fun.

By 11 she was a dead shot with everything in the house except my buddy's 4in 44mag. Just to much kick for her little frame.

If that was the case, there would have been more shootings by children in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

The oldest school shooting ranges back to 1640s

They used arrows and crossbows musket and flintlocks

b-but muh gun restrictions!

Do you even technology?

In 5 years trucks of peace will all the rage, kids will need to be armed to even make it to school.

Wait my bad it was 1740s not 1640s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Brown_school_massacre

But the rate per 10,000 students hasn't gone up. But back then access was easier. Disproves all the bull about access causes more shootings.

Yes the number of casualties went up not the number of shootings.

If you're really smart and can make a bomb and blow several people up in sweden you'll spend only 20 years.

What about more modern guns with higher capacity and higher rate of fire?

Don't get me wrong, i wish they sold full auto guns at toy stores. Just want to see the little fuckers kill each other.

Better to homeschool anyway.

Not on my watch.

How do I homeschool?

That's what is all about. The more dead kids the and people going ape shit about it the better.

>What about more modern guns with higher capacity and higher rate of fire?

If you ever shot a fully automatic rifle you'd know how inaccurate it is and hard to land a kill even when aiming properly

Yes, they have to self defense against Pedophiles like you .

>calls OP a pedophile

>uploads a loli jpg

k

Fuck outta here with these loli images

This.

Depends on you location. The materials and lesson plans can be downloaded from and of the homeschool websites. Just Google homeschool curriculum.

Say no to any refugees

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html

If there are guns in the house, then yes. They must be taught gun safety. But nothing too big. Only what they can handle for their size and age

>homeschool curriculum

>20 dollars a month to home school

>or 10k a semester at a public school

Interesting

Burger here, this is my 9mm and my new fidget spinner. I like hot pink. I got these for Christmas from gf.

Get on my level noob

That's hot

Here I didn't spend anything. Texas has very liberal homeschool regulations.

Mine is 10+1 No safety double action hammerless

ayy nice. if I ever have kids they're gonna get home schooled

youtube.com/watch?v=keIuvzR05i4

Rossia'!

Do you have any accuracy problem with the short barrel.

Why not? It's not like it takes smarts to figure out how a gun or rifle works to the person who hasn't ever fired one before. You give that ignorant person a gun and a pile of bullets and tell them to shoot it, they're gonna be able to figure it out. At the very least it takes the fear of using a gun out of the equation so they can make rational choices later.

It doesn't "create" mass shooters if that's the implication.

Who fucking cares anymore

Poland

Sup Forums cares because she's cute.

Polan'!

This is why theres no terrorist attacks in poland.

You can also go to the Stormfront forum. They have a section on homeschool with 100s of resources linked.

no muslims, no problem

This. I started with a 22lr when I was a little dude and was taught trigger discipline and how to be responsible with my gun