CHEEKI BREEKI

Borderlands 2

Limbo

The last of us

simpleplanes.
come at me fuckfaces.

Garry's Mod

Rotmg

Just finished a mass effect 2 playthrough just started 3. Haven't played in years ME 2 is a masterpiece

Rocket league

The Beginners Guide
The Stanley Parable
AntiChamber
Heavy Rain
Life Is Strange

Every fucking day

Mortal kombat komplete edition
Bioshock 1,2,3
Metal gear raising revengance
GTA 4
Ninja gaiden (original xbox)

it's 2018

Playing clash royale and world of warcraft on the regular.
Just bought battlefront 2 over the holiday but I've only just started the campaign.
Also doing survival mode play throughs in skyrim and fallout 4 when I'm in the mood.
And also I recently started a Sims 4 legacy challenge but haven't played it in a bit.
So yeah a bunch of shit.

Xbox 360

Black ops2 oblivion skyrim

mein neger
i only got through scenario 1, how is it?

league of legends unfortunately

im also playing escape from tarkov

S2 and S3 have a patch with a full English translation if you didn't know. Well worth downloading and playing. It isn't too hard to setup..I use SSF emulator.

CSGO, Battlegrounds, and WWII

Elite: Dangerous to chill
PUBG to rage

Squad, Rising Storm 2 and Tannenberg

I'm 6-7 hours into Fallout new vegas having got it off steam on sale.

and my Kerbals have landed on Duna, Gilly Pol and Bop without using Mechjeb, so I'm now thinking of what to do for Moho, Eve, Tylo, Laythe and Vall landers. Oh, and how to capture a Size E asteroid and get it into Minimus Orbit,

DkS2, DkS3, Absolver, For Honor, and Persona 5

Crossout, ps4.

Pro Evo Soccer 2018

Skyrim, Botw

Just finished New Vegas, Gran Turismo Sport, Farming Simulator 17.

Since when?

Bad Eggs Online 2

Elite: Dangerous

Horizon Zero Dawn
Tekken 7
Diablo 3
Overwatch
Recently, SW Battlefront 2

So?

Aquarii > LTT 9360?

I'm playing a cool game called "try to fit into Sup Forums, but actually posting Sup Forums material"

Only just started mate. Sold my sidewinder, but I'm too new to know that

Hows Nier? I haven't played a AAA game I'm a while, should i buy full price or wait for sale?

Ah, I've got 1b+ creds & an anaconda.

My advice is that you stay in those LHS 3447 and Fed systems. Jump to small small stations and take courier missions for a bit of starter cash. Start bounty hunting, thats your first road to getting somewhere.

That's just my advice, you don't gotta take it.

o7

Downloading Fortnite right now. Battlefield was my jam for years up until this DLC fuckery.

take a ship and load it with dumbfire missile racks
go stack skimmer missions
100million cr / hour

The Division mostly but I'll pop onto Fortnite save the world every now and again.

for honor is dead

Can't argue with that, it sounds pretty logical. Recently got a top tier fuel scoop so I cut down refuelling from like 10 minutes to around 1.

What's the best ship to aim for at the start?

Siege and Shadow of War

Not that guy but I'm also an ED player. Haven't played in ages though. Is The Return expansion worth getting?

As for op, playing Destiny 2 and Pokken Tournament DX.

Resident Evil 0

Good so far. Bad guy is creepy and possibly transsexual. Controls are interesting, you can control two characters at once.Don't waste ammo.

>Good storytelling
>Nice mechanics
>Diverse gameplay
>2b s Ass

9/10

Kinda depends on what you wanna do. I love the courier though. Sexy little banana ship.

xenoblade 2, destiny 2, diablo 3

If you get an eagle this is very viable

Depends on what you wanna do mostly, if you're aiming for combat get an eagle and save up for a vulture.

Trading isn't really good at the beginning so save that for when you have around ~50m pocket change.

Exploration can be done easily early game if you get a diamond back explorer. Pretty cheap too. I highly recommend just waiting for an asp explorer though, and when you can, an anaconda.

World of Warships

Call of duty

I've been playing moderately for the last few years, and things are certainly heating up in regards to Galnet.

Federation & Alliance systems are beginning to work together to take up arms against the alien threat, hell even stations are under siege in Pleiades. I believe obsidian orbital almost got annihilated.

Yea it's worth, there's a lot of content dropping and things to do.

I haven't played it in 2 years, how is it these days?

-Dying light
-Mount & Blade Warband waiting for Bannerlord to be released sometime next century
-Trying to get a modded New Vegas run going but can't seem to get it running right. Best I got was the game to run for about a half-hour between crashes. Also having trouble deciding whether to go for a shotgun build and end up with riot armor, dinner bell, and shells for every scenario or stealth sniper and end up with stealth armor mkII and anti material rifle.

Drakensang

Gmod, hosting my own server

Warface because poorfag and work.

While I also hate threads not posted where they belong this thread might be too general for Sup Forums plus OP might be looking to talk to a less elitist playerbase.

Certainly not league, you know being banned for 2weeks for calling someone faggot
Terraria is fucking awesome

Sweet. I usually play in bursts. A coulple of months of solid play then a bbig gap. Pretty sure I had a conda and a gully eng'd fdl. Gonna give it another go since destiny 2 is boring now.

>sc2
This. Every day since 1998. En taro tassadar, James Raynor.

are you playing a translated patch?

fhsw

Yes. I bought the Japanese versions off of ebay more than 10 years ago but couldn't get too far into it. It is so much more enjoyable being able to play it in English.

Forza Motorsport 7 and Firewatch.
Both helps me relax.

i know. im still tryin to finish scen 1. i have them patched including premium disc. on a modded saturn. i mainly play saturn bomberman tho. lately i been playin smb3 and superC for nes

dragon force 2 was also translated about a year ago. personally i dont think its as good as the 1st

S2 starts off kind of slow but after you get through the 3rd or 4th battle, it really gets good and stays good all the way through S3.

I've never played Dragon Force. I didn't even know there was a part 2.

Are you on the Shane Train yet, user?

>RuneScape 3
>Minecraft
>CoD
>MGSV: Phantom Pain
>Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

csgo then overwatch and soon subnautica and vack to csgo

>played sc2 every day for 20 solid fucking years
Damn man, I'll play a game for 36-72 hours straight, play shit 24-7, but never the same game like that.

This one lately

All about Penny for me

>Damn man, I'll play a game for 36-72 hours straight, play shit 24-7, but never the same game like that.
Never binged a game for 20 solid years before? It is by far and away my favorite game ever created. I even paid extra for the prerelease in '98

Not hating; actually envious you found one that does it for you like THAT.

Longest I ever spent on any game was almost a year essentially recreating Craster's keep in Sims 3 with mods; trying to see if you could fuck up their DNA with too many layers of inbreeding.

How do you like Absolver?

Response:
KOTOR 1
Warhammer: Total War
RimWorld
War of warships
Enquiry: Why are most of you meatbags so unimaginative?

When will we get a fucking droid like HK in one of these movies FFS? K2so was close, but not good enough.

Thief gold & necroage mod.
(updates the graphics but doesnt make shit look out of place like hdmod does)

Hotel Dusk for DS

Yeah, if I followed it any closer, I'd probably have to have aspergers.
>Longest I ever spent on any game was almost a year
Fuckin' pleb. Get on my level of obsession.

Oblivion, Mount and Blade (og version), The Last of Us. I'm big into open world exploration, strategy and immersive stories. TES IV offers most of that, but Mount and Blade and The Last of Us fill in the gaps

I've been playing since closed Beta. I'm bored with it: repetitive maps and shitty MM. Lots of new ship lines since you played last, it might be worth a look again...