So everyone is going crazy about this Logan Paul suicide video he put up but I have not been able to find it...

So everyone is going crazy about this Logan Paul suicide video he put up but I have not been able to find it. Was what he did really all that bad? Does anyone have the full uncensored video?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

here you go pal. honestly not bad at all if youre familiar with rekt threads. the only thing thats sorta bizarre is the way Log-of-shit-an Paul reacts to it (like a kid on christmas morning)

thanks for this

>LOGan

I like how all the media companies are putting it on their front page so they can get the attention too while calling this dude a monster

Sage kill yourself faggot

I don't get why this is so bad, besides the fact that his demographic sis probably 80% 13 years old and under.

So he goes to ghost hunt finds a dead persons and gives a serious heartfelt message about suicide and says its bad. Then he is emotionally distraught and giggles at one point and that makes everyone hate him wow people are retarded

He goes to a fucking suicide forest to "camp" and make a "fun vlog." Complete bullshit; he went there to find a dead guy for the fucking views. He will make Youtube an even less viable platform for advertisers and creators after they see this shit.

Easy now, edgelord.

It's not like this is a forest where the only allowable activity is to commit suicide. It's a forest where people go to do a great number of things. Some of them happen to kill themselves.

You are the cancer.

I personally think sucking the dead guys dick was kind off to far.

>kike filming typical kike preversions and fetishes and trying to make a profit from it

more news at 11

god you're fucking dim.

what elese goes on in that forest then?

because this

Are you retarded? They literally call it the suicide forest

youtube drama=doesn't matter

to be fair there are rumours that the blair witch now resides there

Before this thread 404’s I’d like to propose a conspiracy. Notice the chosen dialogue in the video. “If there are any ghosts in the forest please leave us alone” few moments later they just so happen to “find” a dead body. They begin saying things obviously not suitable for the situation like “what never stand next to a dead body”. Also notice that the one guy questions how they just so happen to veer off the path at that exact spot. Almost every single video about this forest involved the people going atleast half a mile into the forest not a few hundred yards. It really makes you wonder as he gets this once in a lifetime chance and decided to only go so far in. Also notice how one of the immediate reactions is “get the camera let’s go”. I believe that they planned this there is already a bit of evidence right there and I will continue to look into this later on. Anybody support this?

I wish I was a chad who got paid around 2 mil a month to just dab and yell at a camera while fuck anyone I wanted though

quite possibly. he's the donald trump of youtube

Loganger here,
Logan killed the guy and set this scene up, I was there with him, I can't say any more, sorry

>Being this retarded

to be fair he was a meek jap tho so it don't count

also pearl harbour

The guy hoped he'd find a dead body and did. Given his team they probably went searching and thought they lucked out. Who knows.

I've seen no other youtube supporting him and this is key. The vloggers themselves are saying he knew and did it for the views.

Having said that I see more cock up than conspiracy. He's young so I think he just thought he could do a youtube first...

From the guy who does Lore (actual historical horror stories) podcast: "This horrible cock-up by YouTuber Logan Paul about Japan’s “suicide forest” illustrates the main reason I have ignored the dozens and dozens of requests by fans to cover the topic on Lore: because it’s a tragic, painful reminder of how so many people struggle, not “a cool story”."

posting pics of suicide victims for personal gain. Yeah thats pretty fucked up.

That wasn't even edgy you dumb nigger

but what if it wasn't suicide

I find it hard to believe that no other people enter this forest unless they're there to commit suicide.

any pic of a dead body is wrong.

do you have evidence to back up this claim?

You're on /b. You're more fucked up.

The thing is.. it was NEVER meant for that. It just happened to be a good spot.

And that's what these two fail to see.

He looks pretty cool. Will follow from now on. Publicity stunt worked on me!

He even stated it was for the haunted part of the forest, he didn't intend to find a body. He and party are all incredibly shocked by this, which shows by the range of emotion from almost crying to laughing hoping it isn't real. He isn't the first youtuber to do this, and plenty of people explore there all the time. It's a haunted forest.

No, it's called Aokigahara, a national forest in Japan. Suicide forest is the westerner nickname for it.

It was a dead body, if that's what you're trying to deny with that theory. The hands and face were blue and swollen.

Okay. So scientific photos are wrong? Holocaust imagery is wrong?
You're just a thin skinned pussy.

me too

IMO the most fucked up part of this story is that it only made headlines because a talking-head Chad posted this on his YT page with millions of subscribers. The suicide in itself is not the concern it's that fact of who posted it and where. How many people commit suicide daily? Who cares about them? Done.

This guy is trolling. Either that or he's 12 and wants to pretend he has a mature opinion.

I know pretty awesome huh! I hope this faggot and his shitshow and shitbro all go down.

so in other words, nobody should get to talk about it because it makes your daddy look bad. dick riderrrrr

12 year old spotted. MODS

You may be right to say its a forest, people can do whatever they want there. But he literally NEVER makes camping vlogs, so the first he does just so happens to be the one where people off themselves? And he makes this abundantly clear through the entire video that they are going specifically to the suicide forest.

And this close to New Years, I'm almost certain he wasnt going to have a fun trip with his bros and just so happen to vlog it, he went there to find a body if he could (I'm sure new years is just as sad for some in Japan as it is here) react on the video, make some bullshit soapbox stance against suicide without any substance and post it for publicity.

Sage

Yes media compaines tolling YT for newsworthy clickbait. What about the PewDiePie "scandal?" FFS...

Soooo...

What you're saying is that he's making YouTube great again???

Tbh if he found hundreds of corpses he’d only get better. A legend in the making right now!

well I didn't not say it

You can put it on your front page, but the news exploits a lot of stories and the fact that mainstream news is heavily liberal to get tons of views when they call him "a monster" and call his shit "unforgivable" even though they probably don't care and just do it for views. If the news was completely unbiased and gave all information coming from both sides no one would watch.

If you want to be visited by Logan, just kill yourself

Cus you are among his demographic target audience of dumbshit kids who fucking have 0 connections to their own emotions let along the ability to imagine other people emotions.

Your parents are failures.

I know it was a body I think he planned this though and I want to prove it. That is barely a theory but more so a proposal and I plan to work on it. I’m not the best at explaining things

its called the suicide forest because a great number of suicides have taken place there. This is confirmed because a body is left behind, which means its not a fucking rumor. At least pretend like you know how to google you absolute fucking idiot. But its not that you dont know how to, see whats happening here is known as confirmation bias. the fact that you are even arguing in favor of him is proof alone that you ignore the facts and arrange them however you see fit to justify your obession with this massive faggot. His actions are completely indefensible, which he himself states, urging his beta followers NOT TO defend him. But you just cant stay off that dick can ya lol

im not convinced its real

Sup Forums discovers that Logan Paul killed somebody and made it look like a suicide"

I think you're onto something. Its too close to the road. Too many details don't sit right. I think he crossed a line. Maybe his numbers weren't that good.

edgy much? I've seen worse on b, I'm sure you have too. Realistically, who actually cares about the death of someone you don't know, unless its some glorified shit on tv? Quit trying to make yourself look better.

He swarmed the entire forest with his filming crew.He is a complete degenerate that spent the entire day looking for corpses. He didn't find it on a stroll through Suicide Forest. He actively got his crew to seek it out.

>He did it this morning
How do he knows that?

Relatively clean clothes, body didn't seem bloated or decomposing. Or it's a fake

Be good if they found some dogging activity too! Bumper ratings

nobody is stating that NOBODY enters the forest to do other things besides suicide, jesus you fucking idiots are dumb. We are stating that Logan did not go to the place known as suicide park with a video camera rolling footage because its his favorite park. You are right, people DO go there for other reasons besides suicide. Your boy Logan proved that. I would guess the majority that DONT go for suicide, go in search of some dead body finding adventure. Maybe some of the locals take a stroll through it, but if you cannot see plain as day what Logans intentions were, there is literally no hope your future. you are officially dumb as a fucking MOLDY LOGan.

I don't see the problem it's just a dead guy's body. People make videos and documentaries all the time about currently dead people. The news constantly shows dead people and crimes. There's videos of war. There's open casket funerals. Why are people making it seem like showing a dead body is a horrible thing in just this one instance. At most the worst thing he did was violate Youtube's policy, but I don't know if he even did that.

He could easily have avoided a lot of problems with a bit of editing. Edit out the part where you giggle like a dickhead while looking at the corpse of a stranger maybe for starters.

It's Pink Guy's corpse

Every human life means something. You start to get this as you get older. Sorry kid it's always someone's brother or sister. Imagine it was yours and some edgy fucker said who cares.....

Wishing=proof of bullshit

I wish I was Elon Musk, both a billionaire inventor and a pseudonym for men's colgne. Wishing don't make it real.

anyone got pics of the body youtube blocked it all

Nobody is going crazy. Its just you and your faggy imagination. Kill yourself if your life is this boring

exactly. He did it for the lols. Fucker deserves to be known for laughing at someone's dead dad.

If only he was the one committing suicide.

Here's a screen shot with the dead jap.

Aokigahara is sometimes referred to as the most popular site for suicide in Japan. Statistics vary, but there were up to 105 documented suicides a year.[11]

In 2003, 105 bodies were found in the forest, exceeding the previous record of 78 in 2002.[12] In 2010, the police recorded more than 200 people having attempted suicide in the forest, of whom 54 completed the act.[13] Suicides are said to increase during March, the end of the fiscal year in Japan.[14] As of 2011, the most common means of suicide in the forest were hanging or drug overdose.[13] In recent years, local officials have stopped publicizing the numbers in an attempt to decrease Aokigahara's association with suicide.[15]

The rate of suicide has led officials to place a sign at the forest's entry, written in Japanese, urging suicidal visitors to seek help and not take their own lives. Annual body searches have been conducted by police, volunteers, and attendant journalists since 1970.[16][17][18]

The site's popularity has been attributed to Seichō Matsumoto's 1961 novel Nami no Tō (Tower of Waves).[19][20] However, the history of suicide in Aokigahara predates the novel's publication, and the place has long been associated with death; ubasute may have been practiced there into the nineteenth century, and the forest is reputedly haunted by the yūrei of those left to die.[15]

google is your friend. next time do it yourself to save me the brain-cells I lost reading your post. Thanks friend!

liveleak

Behave look at the guy! He’s awesome. No way he’s a loser that would kill himself

>liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
the coloration of the skin and how ''fresh'' it is, I wouldn't say it was 1 day old, but it is certainly not 1 week old.

are you sure it's not yakuza related?

You people are worse than log posters

So better stats than climbing Everest for example

I'd react to it in the exact same way.

Awkward laughter mixed with shock and excitement. I don't know why anyone would freak out about his reaction. Bunch of virtue signalling fags.

haha..your reply confirms my post. I have seen worse in life kid. Those aren't moments you find entertaining or amusing if you actually finished cooking in the womb before you are born.

It appears you needed more time in the oven. Again, your parents are failures.

Exactly, "imagine if it was yours". You're just saying that because you don't actually give a fuck about that guy who was hanging in a tree, and trying desperately to find a way to relate your "empathy" to the situation so you can feel better about yourself being "a good person". If you actually cared, try putting your care towards the victim itself and not yourself and how lucky you are that it didn't happy to you. Also, your arguments are less about "the value of human life", and more you just wanting to be right and prove your point against mine. You're lying to yourself.

wasn't as bad as people said it was.

I cannot tell if you are trying to make some sort of point?

Never called any of this shit entertaining, don't know where you got to that. I just don't feel as angry as you when i see it. Also, why bring up my parents and not just target me, to make me feel worse about myself? You're worse than me, pal.

I watched the video and thought he jumped the shark at not putting down the camera immediately when he saw the dead guy and, more importantly, giving the dead guy some respect. If you don't see that fair enough.

Its not virtue signalling to see someone young being a dick and not realising it.

Its good to see a fan defending his work here. Makes me think his apology vlog is pure virtue signalling. He thinks he's in the right and his real fans agree.

>first day of 2018

>first-world normie millenial generation pissing their panties over a logan paul video

>the internet takes a break from making edgy DOITFAGGOT suicide jokes to cry about suicide

>national news.jpg

Perfect. I love this shit. I couldn't think of a more lulzy way to reign in the new year. This is 2018 people. People are ready to form a lynch mob over a video of a nip an hero.

I wish he would've had a dance off RIGHT THERE next to the body. I wish he would've rifled through his bag, fuck with his phone. What the fuck does a dead person need his belongings for?

Is this reality?

are you sure you dont eat paint chips at school with your friends during recess?

It was just bizarre, hes doing his usual annoying teenybopper blog, all shouting and wacky faces etc. Then suddenly they find a dead body and look at it for a bit, then go straight back to being all wacky "smash that like and subscribe" youtube cancer.

who dat? Am I supposed to know the girl/get mad cause he's fuckin her?

Because the guy had just offed himself. How did this fucking option escape you?

Why does it matter that he used a dead guy's body to get views? Doesn't the News do that all the time? And what about all the documentaries and movies of currently dead people. I don't understand how what he did is any different. Well his video didn't get any dislikes, so the people who watched it didn't care, I feel like he made it a bigger deal than it was, which was not at all, with all the disclaimers and talking about how bad suicide is in the video.

Let's be honest, all of us here have seen dead bodies. The thing is, this fuck was laughing and shit to this corpse in PERSON, let alone he posted this so a young demographic could see. What kind of fuckery is this?

>virtue signalling

Millennial trash spotted.

You are literally just setting up and attacking straw man arguments. You dont get to tell him what he cares about lol, I think he is a much better authority on that than you are. Stop lying to yourself and saying you know more about people than they know about themselves, especially people you have never even met in your life, whose face you have never seen, voice you have never heard. youre lying to yourself. stop it

>Hey let's go to the suicide forest to have a happy family picnic around dead and decomposing bodies!!
Seriously, stop being contrarian, you just look retarded

>Was what he did really all that bad?
No in the context of gore. There are much more graphic videos out there. You've seen worse. Then again, Logan Paul's fans probably haven't. For his legion of underage little girls, this is their 2 girls 1 cup.

Yes in the context of Youtube. Logan and Jake Paul are sort of the faces of Youtube. Once you reach a certain level of fame, where Youtube is pushing and promoting your videos as a part of their brand, you can't be behaving like this. You kind of have to conduct yourself a little better at that point, because it's a bad look for Youtube to have such a famous Youtuber exploit a man's suicide for views and attention. Youtube is really foolish for creating these spokespeople for their website and then letting them do their own thing with no oversight because it always leads to them doing something dumb and giving their website a black eye. They should have assigned these boys babysitters the moment the started signing contracts with Youtube.

The problem was the noose was on the wrong neck, should have been his.