What is you and your country's opinion of this traitorous scum?

What is you and your country's opinion of this traitorous scum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzqfFxmd-ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Agee
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o
youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg
youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he revealed that you evil americans are spying on us. what's not to like?

I hope he's taken something for that Acne by now.

I'm temporarily single issue and I saw on Twitter that he's a "refugees welcome" cuck

Let him hang then

He is a hero and should be treated as one.

I'd fuck his gf

>traitorous scum
He told people the NSA was spying on literally all of their internet browsing activity. That's patriotic, you fat jewish fuck.

Put a lot of peoples lives at risk.

The only people who take issue with him are Americans who don't realize that every country outside of America fucking hates America

I don't get why people think someone is a hero that breaks the law. Yes he did reveal a secret world of government corruption however he did break the law to do that. Now it's pretty obvious that the totalitarianism is real in America. The government hasn't changed or addressed the issue of privacy and the media speaks for the silent majority and obviously produces propaganda that does not hold personal values of people to heart.

literally who?

she trolled him into ruining his life

but yeah I'd fuck her too

did he even release anything useful yet? everyone knew the nsa was spying

He makes really weird videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqfFxmd-ks

>I care more about patriotism than the revelation of the evils they are doing to me

What's this about you being single? I see triples.

Oh my gosh I know totally! George Washington and Jefferson were dirty law breakers lol shoulda hung them!

>tfw got rid of my android phone and switched to blackberry
>tfw use GNU/Linux as my main OS and only use Windows at work
>tfw only log into facebook once a week to clear notifications and check any messages

i really want to live in a countryside residence with some land but that would require me to commute to work for over 1 hour per day. Is that worth it? not sure yet.

He's an attention whore. He could have revealed this information to a news agency and reaming anonymous.

He told you that your government was not acting in its peoples best interest. I wish someone would disclose the same level of government tapping over here.

>she trolled him into ruining his life

how come?

He did the right thing, but now that's over he's shown his true colors as another cuck.

Fuck him.

Bite the hand that feeds you. Great way to encourage more people to tell you of the governments wrong doing

Some of what he leaked (or, rather, what Greenwald decided to leak) showed that GCHQ was fully in on it, which is really obvious given all the CCTV in your country.

None of the revelations were surprising, but the disinterested reaction by the public was.

aliens use encryption.

>Bite the hand that feeds you
He tried to kill his fellow Americans over his stupid ideology, he doesn't feed anyone but his own ego.

Vice did a interview with him you should watch it

He made sure he didn't reveal sensitive state intel, only information regarding unwarranted surveillance. How does that make him a traitor?

American hero. Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't a true patriot

>Vice

Oh no, it's retarded.

A hero. And that's the whole of Switzerland's opinion

He's Philip Agee 2.0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Agee

A traitor who claimed to leak a shitload of national security secrets for moral reasons and gets cheered on by millions of useful idiots, but is actually working for foreign intelligence agencies.

>inb4 muh metadata

99.9% of what he leaked was foreign intelligence operations and methods which have fucking nothing to do wih civil liberties of Americans

she's literally living with him in Moscow now

I'm sure they got a nice payout from the Kremlin

He's a hero. Any European country will think the same.

>the NSA only spies on American citizens
His leak hurt the entire intelligence apparatus. It represents the biggest single blow to national security since the Soviets developed their own nuclear weapons

911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

JEWS CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

Russian spy.

My country let the Americans have a CIA abduction plane sit on stand by waiting to go capture him if he made a wrong step does this answer the question?

He is reddit personified.

>traitorous
>scum

WHO
Even mongoloid autistic children in extreme deep needs for complete lack of brain activities know that Snowden is a gatekeeper, a walking shill for the CIA, Mossad and israeli think tanks.

But the founder fathers were traitors to the crown, this is obvious. Likewise, Snowden is a traitor to the Fed.

From what I remember from the documentary he decided it was the best course of action to verify the validity of the claims they were making against the NSA.

But as we now see, he has turned into Assange and is milking it for everything its worth for his own survival

>bhur not so much info

Well what do you want, a drawing of what he did?
There's a book by Luke Harding called something like Snowden Files, 300odd pages, read that and you will know

A true American patriot, unappreciated by his fat, stupid countrymen.

So? Your argument against him being a hero is irrational. I don't think of him as a hero, I think he was doing his duty as a patriot. If .3% of the population did the same we'd rid ourselves of tyranny quickly.

He should have come home and faced the music. Personally I didn't really have a problem with what he did. But he chose to go to Moscow and hide. I can't get behind that.

its not irrational, he broke the law and in turn sabotaged a state secret which is definition of treason according to the law.

But yes I agree he acting in the capacity that defines him as a patriot. Don't you find it strange that nothing much has changed? It seems to me that people in this country are push overs accepting the loss of privacy and constitutional rights.

American Hero.

No two ways about it, the cancerous American government has been fucking the American people in the ass unconstitutionally for years, I'm glad someone tried to do something about it.

The highest members of thr global elite know his name and have serious discussions about him. He has a smoking hot stripper girlfriend. He deals in espionage and covertly crosses into foreign lands.

Dude's a real James Bond

>Dude's a real James Bond

dudes a nerd and weebo living new ussr like a fucking kike

Fell for a Russian honeypot.

He could have released JUST the PRISM stuff but instead he stole, way, way, way, way more in an effort to bargain his way to safety. Which he did.

If you actually look at it, there are government ts workers that had went to congress, been denied their whistleblowing, then whistleblew anyway and were vindicated in court.

If he had just released the PRISM stuff. He would have been vindicated in court because they found it to be unconstitutional.

He didn't do that, instead he stole a SHITLOAD of stuff and released a bunch of details on how our agencies spy on foreigners. Guess what, that's their fucking job. He is a fucking traitor, plain and simple.

Clinton is also a traitor according to the law.

And yes its depressing, but things have changed since Snowden. I hear even low IQ people talking about it, they're pissed off and afraid but they don't know what to do.

He makes the point that the technology used to spy on them is turned around and used to spy on US citizens almost immediately after.

A hero you don't deserve

He was far too late to warn most of us. We're all shitposting our way straight to Guantanamo.

keep sucking that government cock goy

>Clinton is also a traitor according to the law.
absolutely, and can probably be treated with the same sedition act that Snowden was charged with. What is sad is that people are drinking the kool-aid because "muh feminism" and not actually seeing the obvious.

I wish there was a solution that didn't involve violence, I would perfer not to deal with the American military just to reform public policy