KC:Andy Reid backs Alex Smith as current starter
HOU:Texans say Tom Savage remains starting QB
WAS:Browns on Kirk Cousins rumors: Bad reporting
SF:Teams think Reuben Foster needs more surgery
CAR:Panthers GM comps McCaffrey to Curtis Martin
TB:Doug Martin 'most impressive player' at OTAs
WAS:Report: Redskins trying to deal RB Matt Jones

Smiff is Elite Edition

How are generals still a thing? Fuck that reddit shit.

Cincy never trades in the division. Mike Brown is still sour over Art Modell firing his dad in the 60s.

>Jenkins was drafted 30th overall in the 2012 NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers.

>Although healthy all season, Jenkins was active for only three of the 49ers 16 regular season games. In his rookie regular season he played in only 37 offensive snaps and was targeted with a pass just once, which he dropped

What went wrong?

Reminder this 70 IQ Motherfucker is objectively the best LT prospect of this class.

have a free (you)

I'm 100% positive you haven't watched either of the prospects play in college.

Gimme gimme gimme

>general

wow you fucking tripfag shits

>division rivals claiming they won the draft after only one night

that haircut is supreme JUST

Because Britbongs and those who love hot pockets and working for free hate our memes and style.

>he doesn't remember Sup Forums from before 2012 when generals cancer arrived here

It's a Bolles cut hue hue hue

>When the Packers deal Rodgers to the Browns and draft Kizer who becomes a top 1 qb

>division rivals claiming they won the draft after only one night
What is every NFL Draft ever?

Kansas City Chiefs.

>tfw the future is coming

he's got a qt3.14 PoC wife though
so he's got that going for him

>not winning your division after one night
baka desu senpai

>when the Lions get a few Packers down years to finally steal a division title while Kizer comes into his own

this

Okay. So who is going to have the best all around stats for a QB next year? Is it going to be Dak or maybe Brady? I am assuming Dak, I mean age has to be coming for Brady.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

they're gonna miss on 75% of their day 2 picks

The browns and 9ers have definitely won the draft, regardless of what happens. They stole the Bears and Texans lunch money in front of everyone.

So how many picks are they going to trade to the Browns?

$wag Kelly

feels like the Forrest Gump of Offensive Linemen

the 2019 texans first and second

Are there any linemen with an above 70 IQ though?

You're forgetting that Myth "The Truth" Trubisky will be ready week 1 this year.

Pretty much this the Browns have multiple 1st rd picks next year as well. If this doesn't make them at least mediocre in a few years just shut the doors in Cleveland.

...please no

based fucking vick

There's that one guy for the Ravens who'd getting a Phd in Mathematics.

Olinemen are usually pretty smart guys oddly enough. Dlinemen are the idiots.

Most linemen are the smartest guys on the field. A lot of quarterbacks don't have any idea what they're doing and they get saved by their linemen making blocking adjustments on the fly. Same with defenses and defensive linemen running twist games on the fly. Anyone who has played the sport can tell you this.

The skinny guys get way more credit than what they deserve.

so, it's going to be a Russell Wilson/Matt Flynn type situation?

just fucking retire

Everything, he's the Niners biggest bust ever desu. He'd get more hate too if Kyle Williams didn't exist to kill an entire playoff run

hahaha
why not? they already drafted a rapist, why not add some dog fighting to the mix

>tfw both these guys are going to take over the league and we'll all be looking back on this draft and asking ourselves why the fuck did we ignore them and draft a bunch of bust QBs and 3 WR in the top 15

Probably Rodgers like every year

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Exactly. Only with the production of Dak mixed with Tom Brady.

iktf

I don't want >my team to be a meme again

>team moving to Vegas
Pottery

i think its the Mark Davis look

No team more meme. You were the original meme and will always be.

>to be a meme again
What did she mean by this?

>Amazing record
>Great output from talent overachieving
>Still not your year
You're still a meme.

How can you possibly trust this man with a team when you can't trust him with a goddamn haircut?

Kek. Thanks for falling on the tard grenade.

The fucking Chorgers and Jets have been memes longer than Oakland cmon man

Pretty much this most skill positions run, get ball, run it's why they chimp out so much. Olinemen need to have ridiculous discipline change up what they're doing on the fly, block down field into the 2nd and 3rd levels, not blocking down field on passes, pull for screens and to pick up open defenders. A good line is worth it's weight in gold look at the Cowboys and how dramatic the change was when they built their line up.

It depends. OT is a high IQ position because it relies on smarts, spatial awareness and technical fundamentals rather than just brute strength. Look at someone like Joe Thomas, he's not the biggest and definitely not the strongest man on the field but he shuts down premier pass rushers on the regular, because he's smarter than even the most QBs in football.

Guards however tend to be dumber than shit though, because most of them have run blocking as their main focus and since most run blockers tend to play in a man scheme, all they need is to be really fucking fat and really fucking strong.

Then you've got centers and those guys are basically a weaker guard but with the IQ of an OT since they have to recognize pass rushing/coverage patterns and call line audibles all the time. This is also why the best centers of all time are almost exclusively white.

Las Vegas makes you a real meme. You are now the meme team.

both the jets and chargers have more recent playoff wins

>check out PFF
>find out /ourguy/ was the most productive DE last year in the power 5

>mfw Garrett is a lazy fuck and Barnett isn't athletically gifted enough to sustain college production in the NFL

>mfw we got the best right side DE in the draft without any of the off field or character issues of Randy Gregory so we can cut him now

I thought bowl cuts were only for kids and asian women

>70's Raiders
>Not a meme

Things are looking up bros

Well it was fun while it lasted

Don't forget you're still the Redskins and Dan Snyder still owns the team.

You are rushing the passer and this man steps in front of you. What do you do?

>thoroughly dominant team in a brutal AFCW

>shitskins
>looking up

Give him a Taco

Check your privilege cis scum

Second Round picks during the PC/JS era

Golden Tate
Bobby Wagner
Christine Mike
Paul Richardson
Justin Britt
Frank Clark
Jarran Reed

Round 3

John Moffitt
Russell Wilson
Jordan Hill
Tyler Lockett

Why must you rain on my parade

Go pick on Byron Bell. He sucks balls.

Tyron Smith is a fucking alien. 315 lbs with abs.

Why do they always trade their 1st rounder

Tyron Smith is an exception to what I said in not saying the guy is dumb or anything but he relies or raw strength a lot, just straight up mauls people.

no they're not
your team is still a rubbish bin inferno

Yeah, but they were a meme. Being the dirtiest team and winning is still a meme.

6d chest

>yfw they take mixon

>things are looking up
>team is trying really really hard to get rid of the best QB they've had in decades

>Tori Petry tutored him at Florida

YOU JUST KNOW

The 70s Pats, Steelers and Dolphins were pretty fucking dirty, but are they memes?

He should come to the
Dawg
Pound.

Are you implying he is fat? The guy is a fucking monster. Look:

Because the draft is more or less throwing darts at a board. So teams like the Hawks and Patriots become consistently successful through accumulating the most darts to throw.

Carrol needs mo mid round defensive studs and no olinemen fo dem playoffs

Bad reporting

No, because Madden wasn't being a figurehead for those teams.

the 70s pats were soft pushovers

>team is trying really really hard to get rid of the best QB they've had in decades
Cousins hates literally everything about the 'skins, why not try to rid yourself of that headache?

I guess my joke was too high brow.

Cowboys just drafted Taco Charlton, who plays rightside DE, so he'll play against Tyron Smith in practice all year.

You get it now?

I want them to franchise tag him again next year and pay him over $30m so bad.

>70s Pats
I don't know anything about the 70s Pats other than drafting Jim Plunkett #1 overall and having him bust. Completely irrelevant team.

>Bill and Shula aren' t also figureheads

they see the value out of acquiring later round guys and the udfa market, they're always okay with picking a couple of guys and making them compete for a spot

they literally only have two first round picks on the team (Earl Thomas and Germain Iffedi)

Better question. You have to line up across from one of these 3 men. Who do you choose?

Alright. You have a bit of a point. Doesn't mean the Raiders aren't a bigger meme.

They are big guys