R/indieheads says anthony is a nazi

r/indieheads says anthony is a nazi
agree?
youtube.com/watch?v=3bLl0IAY_eI

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/7xkj4x/the-needle-drop-live-shows-cancelled-amid-controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=dz88DildnPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nothing about him on the 1st or 2nd pages
Perhaps you are just fantasising

FYI: the opinions of those numale faggots do not represent indieheads

fantanosising.

Otherwise, is that surprising to anyone?

click the video link

An article was posted on Fader about how he has a second YouTube channel where he celebrated Pepe Frog. This led to his live shows being cancelled. He is over now since he's been branded a nazi.

>People listen to redditors talk for 22 minutes.

What the fuck is Fader and why does anyone give a shit?

What were you doing on reddit user? :)

HE'S A NEO NAZI

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/7xkj4x/the-needle-drop-live-shows-cancelled-amid-controversy

And why should I care?
He's just a melon that talks about music.

Because you're a neo nazi too.

A Bernie supporting vegan married to a black woman isn't liberal enough for the left anymore.

Sorry, my mistake, always get these two sites confused.

Does anyone else just revel in the melon's impending downfall? I fucking love seeing spineless pandering e-celebs get their comeuppance.

He is a nazi, I'm a nazi, we're all nazis

So?

same.
i always thought he would be ruined by getting bribes for giving tpab a 10. but this is even better

tbf
the liberals hate bernie you realize that right?
they blame him for hilldog losing

however, don't take our group (The alt right) lightly.

Anthony has encouraged me to bolden my belifes as a nazi through his deleted channel. I would say he is sort of a general for the alt right. We do not forgive, we do not forget, exspect us.

everytime i looked at his comment section on that channel it was full of 14 yr olds being meme fags.

where did the alt-right thing come from?

How? Only lefties I hear talk about Bernie either wish he ran or are neutral to him.

>where did the alt-right thing come from?
14 yr olds being meme fags

CNN needing a boogeyman scapegoat

lefties aren't liberals.
do u not remember when the blm chick literally interrupted bernie's speech over some bs.
majority of them hated him cause he was getting in the way of a female president.

take this time to remember that threads about the YouTube meme channel of someone who also talks about popular music in his spare time are not music related and don't belong on Sup Forums

don't expect Sup Forums to grow out of their comfy, bipolar left/right dichotomy

>some bs
Fuck off nazi

>Fantano makes meme videos
>Sup Forums enjoys memes
>Sup Forums fosters alt-right politics
>Fantano is alt-right
WHO wrote this? How did they get hired? Do we no longer ask for prior material/portfolios when we look for new employees?
That being said, Fantano's a bitch, stand up to retard SJWs.

dude majority of those meme vids weren't even Sup Forums memes

he did one for the we are number one crap.
which was popular af on facebook. youtube.com/watch?v=dz88DildnPs

What a horrible meme
Normies have no idea how to meme properly

The very concept of a meme is inherently right wing.

I lost interest extremely fast and didn't watch more than 2 or 3 vids on the channel. This reinforces my point though, the people who wrote about this did even less research than I thought.