I broke up with my gf recently and I've been horny as fuck. Considered getting a hooker...

I broke up with my gf recently and I've been horny as fuck. Considered getting a hooker, but ordered a Fleshlight and vibrating butt plug instead.

Did I do well, Sup Forums ?

Pic related.

yes

fuck getting a hooker, their expensive, hit or miss, and carry huge STD risks

meh, way too much hassle to clean the shit
i heard the new "quickshot" fleshlight wouldn't be that bad

but way better than paying dirty women who literally fucked hundreds of men

well, these sex toys weren't cheap....but i guess they'll last me a while, so they're much better value...

Good move, OP.
Will keep you outta troubles you don't want to be in.

But hey, nothing beats the real thing. Fucking a bitch doggy and then turning her around to cum all over her face.. yeah nothing can replicate that. I guess get the fleshlight, but don't pass up having a few awesome one night stands here and there.
You'll feel a lot better when you're old if you have some fun. But not too much fun, respectively.

Cleaning fleshlights is pretty easy.
I hate cleaning onaholes though, that shit is just stupid.

Anywhere I can buy a fleshlight that will ship it discretely?

I always worry it will end up like pic related

>but way better than paying dirty women who literally fucked hundreds of men

This is the selling point of male sex toys. That when it comes down to it, women can actually be pretty nasty because of STDs and whatnot.

Amazon

Your package will not look like that

Buy it directly from the fleshlight website.
They send it in a plain box that has a different name on the shipping label to help mask the contents inside.
I've ordered a lot of them from the website when I used to live at my parents.
They always thought it was just another ordinary package with video game shit inside.

>Cleaning fleshlights is pretty easy.

compared to just licking up my cum, it is a hassle

also, fuck lube (not literally)

Be advised, however, that the name of the company/seller will still be on the amazon box label.

try some big reseller or the fleshlight page, they will also tell you multiple times "discrete package" yada yada, it is a major selling point

The companies send out in their totally discreet packaging with a pseudo company name that takes a whole google search to find out where it is actually from. And trust me, people are curious niggers and will google that shit.

Are you sure they never bothered googling that shit?

>women can actually be pretty nasty because of STDs and whatnot.
ya pretty much, especially the ones who fuck literally for their living with totally strangers who can look clean but are not

This. Packaging is very non-descriptive. Just a brown box with a shipping label on it. Only way to know what is inside is to actually open it up.

FYI, I have flashlights that are over 13 years old and still work like new. They don't get used as much as they used to as I got married a few years ago.

>just licking up my cum

Do you need to lube it up all the time? I'm uncut, if that makes a difference

just clean it immediately after use

Lube in fleshlights is deffo a must.
You could end up with a really bad friction burn, plus pushing it deep inside will not be easy without some lube. You don't understand how great the orgasm can be unless you use the lube breh

Jesus, what a hassle. Why not just get a female dog?

>Why not just get a female dog?

Because that's just fucked, man.