pastebin.com/AcgTPtUL
youtube.com/watch?v=bBidl5ZxW6E
youtu.be/cAMaLxOjbPM
youtube.com/watch?v=z0D8_vMnIo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY
youtube.com/watch?v=hHxYEC4zNTU
youtube.com/watch?v=OItXB8FowyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That video: Society sucks, we should be hunter gatherers with 27 year life expediencies.

Anarcho Communism pre historic life was better

Yeah but it takes a dump on the jewish corporations, that's the main part.

>This
>Redpill
No just no. At most mid level propaganda, maybe even for subverting externals, but then again, the beta at 7:15 kills it completely.

And yeah, 8:28. No one has that time.

If you didn't find literally ALL of this out by yourself when you were an angsty 15 year old then you are retarded. You should have already lived that part of your life where "we are animals and just belong in nature." Gotten over it already and got ready to MAGA.

This video is not a red-pill. Its just Marxism.

What's MAGA mean and what is a redpill, then?

Babby's first redpill. Such weak shit.

That's the point, it's an introduction to all the bluepilled normies out there.

>What's MAGA mean
Make America Great Again..... clearly you are not from this board.

>What is a redpill
Classical Civilization. Western Aristocracy: Arts and Culture. Nationalism.

>redpill

I'm ok with normie friendly redpills, but this is too much liberalism. It is an attack on traditional values from the begginning, i'm not saying big coorporations are not a threat, but this hippy-tier speech is not a redpill. For a total normie i would suggest this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fM2iZdooYFc

It starts with new age garbage, but it is an start...

That sounds like it was written by someone in high-school

>Before our days were timeless, now our days are scheduled

For real? Did the sun not set and rise to mark the beginning of a new day "before"? Did people just work at night when they couldn't see shit?

Stupid fedora-tier video for angsty teens who think they're smart because they think they're "born in the wrong generation".

There are better ways of exposing that than 14 year old "fuck the system" edge fest of a video

How can someone be so lucky as to be alive to vote Trump into office and still think they were in the 'wrong generation'.

One must literally be pure rabble.

>Before, our days were
spent in hard labour as mostly agrarian societies, being on the fields as long as there is sunlight

Exactly. I don't understand why people think only today classes exist.

For the history of civilization, and even predating, there was always caste. It must exist. There must be patricians and there must be plebeians.

911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

JEWS CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

once you grow older, you realize that there is a rhyme and reason to all of this

i would like to believe that there is a salvation for humanity but i dont

problem is about power hunger, one gone others take the throne, nothings gonna change

That shit's wacko.

hah, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

"This world: a monster of energy, without beginning, without end; a firm, iron magnitude of force that does not grow bigger or smaller, that does not expend itself but only transforms itself; as a whole, of unalterable size, a household without expenses or losses, but likewise without increase or income; enclosed by “nothingness” as by a boundary; not something blurry or wasted, not something endlessly extended, but set in a definite space as a definite force, and not a space that might be “empty” here or there, but rather as force throughout, as a play of forces and waves of forces, at the same time one and many, increasing here and at the same time decreasing there; a sea of forces flowing and rushing together, eternally changing, eternally flooding back, with tremendous years of recurrence, with an ebb and a flood of its forms; out of the simplest forms striving toward the most complex, out of the stillest, most rigid, coldest forms striving toward the hottest, most turbulent, most self-contradictory, and then again returning home to the simple out of this abundance, out of the play of contradictions back to the joy of concord, still affirming itself in this uniformity of its courses and its years, blessing itself as that which must return eternally, as a becoming that knows no satiety, no disgust, no weariness: this, my Dionysian world of the eternally self- creating, the eternally self-destroying, this mystery world of the twofold voluptuous delight, my “beyond good and evil,” without goal, unless the joy of the circle is itself a goal; without will, unless a ring feels good will toward itself— do you want a name for this world? A solution for all of its riddles? A light for you, too, you best-concealed, strongest, most intrepid, most midnightly men?— This world is the will to power—and nothing besides! And you yourselves are also this will to power—and nothing besides!"

>being rabble

Is the background music from Deus Ex Human Revolution, video reminds me of the ending vids from the game.

Jesus fucking christ.

Angst a bit much? This is just some whiny-ass kid who is terrified of getting his first job, now that mommy and daddy are no-longer paying for him to pursue his art degree.

Forgot to tag the roach who is to plen to want dat Will to P

>THEY
>THEM
>REGUGITATED PHRASES
>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
The video covers nothing.

this is gay as shit

true that brother, noone stops this madness even tries it ll fail.

funny that you think you are better than me

Exactly. I have a good job I enjoy, where I work hard and better the lives of other people, every single day. I enjoy my work, and come home tired, but satisfied with how I spent my day.

Working a job and being a part of civilization? It's good, and worth doing.

This needs a remade with Trump 2016 at the end and that's it.

With open gates was the first one

>The lie we live
Lies.

>funny that you think you are better than me
If you will nothingness and think that the world is just hard on the little guy then yes I am.

>shitty Liberal propaganda
>redpill
Lmao
The most saddening thing is how they praise that stupid shitty video

real redpill coming through!
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

who the fuck is little guy?

It's delusional. Messege is to opt-out from system to not give power to corrupted leaders (politicians, banksters or corporations). Near end Be yourself shit and write your journey - it's leads to apathy or to being ignorant.

Real solution is to take that power back and never give it back to all power-hungry bastards. Ignoring them won't do shit

Too long for average people today with attention span of maybe 5-10 minutes or less.

The Four Horsemen
youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU

Zeitgeist trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=HbvCxMfcKv4
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

While the answers like gold based currency or resource based economy might not be what everyone wants they raise some pretty important questions about current state of politics and the monetary system. Questions that need answers sooner rather than later or we or our children will be fucked.

I mean governments and societies around the world have problems, the videos is just regurgitating phrases you hear from movies and almost every politician. It just broadly covers every aspect of life without really addressing anything.

hurr durr, goyims... i m-mean normies don't destroy the world, zion is not ready to be an astro-jew

It's just Zeitgeist again, no solutions, all bullshit.

How is that redpilled? Some basement dwelling communist ranting about the world =/= redpilled.

>we used to have to work 16 hours a day toiling in the fields, mending our own clothes, harvesting firewood, and working laboriously to preserve enough food so we didn't starve to death in winter
>thanks to Corporations we now have to work eight hours in an air-conditioned office and only get paid enough to have every single one of our basic needs easily met, never have to worry about dying a terrible death because of a dry summer or insects eating my crops, and I can only afford a 40" TV instead of the 55" that I wanted!
>fuck Corporations!

-Posted from my iPad

spread this around
pastebin.com/AcgTPtUL

No, even peasants worked less back in the day.. And they didn't work during winter.
We are the generation that work the most

The real red pill
youtube.com/watch?v=bBidl5ZxW6E

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""red pill"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
This shit is spewed every day by left used to drive communism.
And this "poor children in Africa starving" maymay just takes the icing.

I'd expedient the fuck out of 27 years.

Start dropping redpilled in the comments about the Jews controlling all of these big corporations and shit nigga

It might redpill some normos

From zero to trips hero.

Be careful trips, instead of Jews, say 'Bankers'
You gotta be soft with normies

Redpills**

Trips demand it too lads

Gave me chills goddamn that was good

People sure are fucking dumb.

youtu.be/cAMaLxOjbPM
(You)

/thread

This """"red pill"""" video is literally muh feels with the entire video being almost completely unbased.

No kidding lad.

Normalfags usually can't think about anything other than themselves and social media, so when they see a video like that which goes over """""deep""""" shit they lose their fucking minds over it.

Typical goys

>women
what did you expect?

>hurr durr corporations, banks, success.
>not one mention of communism, demoralization, or degeneracy.

The only redpill is that communism never died.

This guy gets it

Also
>not living in a custom built house on a remote mountainpass innawoods with your family
He can live the life he wants if he does that

> it's leads to apathy or to being ignorant.

this

>18 million
>Viral
That's nothing to be honest. To be viral it needs at least half a billion.

>muh become a NEET cuz by working I make money for the man who gave me work

Fuck off, it's always been like that.Go to Africa if you hate civilization.

first post, correct post.

LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG

agreed

>WHY
>DON'T
>PEOPLE
>GIVE ME
>FREE STUFF

only whites would care about stuff like this..

That was the biggest crock of hippy shit ive ever forced myself to endure. Fuck off.

lmao

Pure bluepill

Elites have always been around you normie fags, they used to be witch doctors and warriors.

Now they are the CEO's and Intelligence Services.

The Soviets were on to a good thing, the way you incite a young generation to rebel is to give them sex and drugs. Wait this current generation already gets sex and drugs easily, pot is being legalised all over and girls put out more now than ever before.

So who is going to drop their iPhone, weed and free pussy to march down main street and change the world? Exactly.

Each generation is being bred into being more and more obedient. Don't carry cash, identify yourself, become a public person who needs privacy? Say everything you think out loud.

The most efficient government in terms of total power and control is one that knows what every citizen is thinking. Well that wasn't hard, just give them facebook, reddit, Sup Forums and twitter and they wont shut the fuck up.

There will be no war or revolution or resistance. What will happen is you will go quietly into the night, while those of us who saw it coming prepare to go off world and start the colony anew.

>food is owned by corporations

stopped watching there, you really have to be a retarded faggot to fall for this bullshit

Really makes you think

Be careful with this shit, it makes liberals think they're "redpilled" and then they fucking run with it.

It just gets worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0D8_vMnIo0

Fedora: The Video

>all these plebs crying about the 1%
kek

generally i dont like these videos but theres an exception, this one youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY

the family element hits me right in the feels

Yeah, this is subversion.

I mean, if this were encouraging people to start their own business or get into farming or even fucking space exploration it'd be fine. But like most liberal tirades it gives you a nice "fuck the man" message with no actual suggestion as how to proceed. If anything this is encouraging the viewers (whites) to stop reproducing because of "muh fucked up world" and "muh overpopulation"

8 minutes of anarch trash
that's no red pill, its pure retardness

>muh victums of systums beyond muh control.

Stuipid zeitgeist garbage.

cheers m8

alright, that's enough thinking for you goy

this video is retarded. Are you 15?

"Red pill" gone "viral."

>we work the most
because we live at a much higher level of convenience. The number of luxuries you pay for regularly are mind boggling when compared to even the richest figures of the past.

You've never slaughtered anything in your life? You used to have to do that monthly, weekly, maybe daily. You're paying for that service every time you buy food.

Do you run a farm? Till the soil, sow, monitor, reap, package, ship, sell it? I don't think so. You're paying for that every day.

People used to get by on less because they lived with less. It's still an option you spoiled little brat. Move somewhere with no heating or running water and nobody around to regulate your activities and enjoy, providing you want to put in the work to do all of that in the first place.

>The west
>Awakening

>redpill

Fuck off with your fucking leftist "redpill". This is just a special snowflake video trying to make other normies and betas feel good about themselves.

>tfw 3 months left to live

Normie friendly propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=hHxYEC4zNTU

This video is the most retarded leftisr blue pill ever.

HURR DURR SLAVES

You do know that this "slavery" bought us extreme advances in quality of life and now we live a life better than ever before?

It calls out the elite and social media and technology which is pushing degeneracy but overall its bluepilled.

>We are all dumb and do what we are told
>Now share this video so others will learn

Really makes you think.

Share this on kikebook and watch it go unnoticed.
youtube.com/watch?v=OItXB8FowyI

This the worst globalist propaganda I saw for a while. This is worthy of the next Disney movie moral.

lol 2 years later this guy is still milking this one video. Talk about pathetic.

You know trump is a jew shill too right? The whole election is just a fucking theatre

>slide

I'm sorry user.

i BET %99 OF THE PEOPLE WHO WATCHED that went back to facebook