Guys I found out that the bf of a girl I know is trying to cheat on her (I catfished him)

Guys I found out that the bf of a girl I know is trying to cheat on her (I catfished him).
I want to send those screenshots to her so she brakes up with him. By doing so, I'd have a big chances to get laid with her.
Should I do it?

U a bitch. Stop hatin.

If you can't get laid by the normal way you don't deserve any other way.
Post her bf somewhere else, people will do the rest (probably)

I don't know what to say, everyone involved in your story is a piece of shit.
You're a piece of shit for doing this, he's a piece of shit for cheating on her, and she's probably a bitch too in the first place.
I'd like to just lay down napalm on all of you and be done with it.

All is fair in love and war.

You should hand deliver the evidence so she can thank you properly

It's a bit gay that you catfish dudes!

((You))(OP)
>Therefore this post

OP rn

Yeah cheaters deserve the fucking gas chamber do it OP

Forget the nigger talk about 'haterz,' or any other faggotry/niggertry... the only acceptable reason to do this is for lols.
You've already stated another motivation, so it should not be done.

If you have any chances of riding your friend's gf, you'll fuck her. But be a gentleman, play fair and do not use women's tactics faggot

If it makes you feel any better you're literally a faggot no matter what you do.

>I wunt to do good ting for girl cuz she gun fuuk me
Women don't just fuck dudes because they do things for them. Tell her your catfishing story and don't expect anything from it. If you're cool with each other then hey maybe one day things might work out. But it's pretty delusional to think that this would give you any sort of chance with her.

Their relationship is already falling apart so I want to speed things up.

This
And this

Id never send her the screens and mention my name faggot

Yeah that's an entirely realistic premise.

Classic pre-cuck, pre-trap Sup Forums.

I have to mention, that I never wanted to fuck her as a reward for sending screens. I'd do it anonymously. I just want to speed things up as she already let me do things to her like touching her boobs several times as a "friend warming his hands".
I think the status of their relationship is holding her back.

If you had any chance whatsoever to fuck her, it would've happened already.

"Relationships" have never stopped women from fucking on the side, you stupid little virgin beta faggot.

How do you think you were born? Fidelity? No.

You're the bastard son result of a one-night fling, raised by a cuck and a whore. Why do I know this?

Because your idea to get laid relies on scheming, lying, and coveting pussy already drenched in another man's cum.

Faggot.

Have one of her close friends do it. If she gets it from you she will see you as a friend. Aka you will never smash.

Do it. You are already a garbage person for even thinking about it, so, what's coming for you will catch up eventually regardless.

Tl:Dr: OP is trash and no single good inaction will redeem him. DIAF OP!