Dogs

What is the official dog of Sup Forums? I'm thinking a Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd or Border Collie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vykeYLC7dOo
strawpoll.me/10352750
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I vote German Shepherd.

>German Shephard
All the other breeds are unterhund tier

Have you considered a Catahoula?

My vote is for dachshund

youtube.com/watch?v=vykeYLC7dOo

No doberman?

German Sheperds are cute but poorly bred.

Cane Corso master race.

Idk friendo I've had all three doggos and I think the Labrador Retriever and German Shepherd are on par, I liked my Border Collie a lot, she was probably the smartest dog I've had. I like all three personally, they're all bred for different purposes.

This one.

bordie collie for personal reasons

had a border collie for 12 years of my life, it was very loyal, and very intelligent

strawpoll.me/10352750

Doberman are subject to a ton of health problems. Otherwise they'd be up on my list of cantidates along with the Irish Wolf Hound. But, if you'd like to make an argument for them you should.

Pug

Pit bull

Here's your (you)

Original Irish Terrier
Rare

>tfw my 6 year old golden retriever just died of AML

It came on so quick man. She was the best fucking dog I ever had, and within a day she hit rock fucking bottom. Feels fucking bad man.

It's just not the same not having my buddy around to play fetch with. Not hearing that banging tail when I wake up in the morning. Not having the excitement of having her great me at the door every day when I get back from work.

It´s a german shepard, and her name is "Blondi" and it always will be.

I vote Siberian Husky.

sorry to hear that bro, yeah my dog just died like 5 months ago, still cry when i think about her

Iktf user. When my doggo died I was very sad. The only thing that made me feel somewhat better was getting another dog within a few months.

I vote the German Shepard Husky mix.

A small loan of one million feels

Dutch Sheperd, Rodhesian Ridgeback or Boerboel.

Heelers are very based.

This,
Border Collie more intelligent and useful than 95% of niggers

Now that's an aesthetic pupper.

Border collie, can out smart a nig and has the word border in its name

Can confirm. Grandparents had one. He was bro.

F

Labrador for companionship, truly the best friends of the white men. My nepwhes LOVE to play with my Labrador and she loves to play with them.

The only downside is that they are lousy housekeeper dogs since they tend to trust anyone.

>mfw i had a friend with a dog that barked at black people

They are pretty cool dogs, best of both Shepard and Husky in one dog.

Rhodesian Ridgeback desu senpai

>Mfw we dont have blacks in our area so my couins dog barks at asians exclusively

This and boerboel are probably the best dogs you can get.

step aside.. master race coming through

I love Australian Shepherds

for reals, i didnt bother teaching her tricks, i just talked to her like a human and overtime she learned speech to a degree

i could say nothing and point in a direction and she would go wherever i was pointing

its really amazing how intelligent these dogs are

i mean it has to be a german shepherd, i own a rough collie tho, looks like lassie

Germans Shepherd of course.

Doberman

Rhodesian ridgeback.

Its all about the German Shepard and Husky mix man.

Welcome brother

Man that shit is hard, I remember when my dad dog died, it was a peke, he was with him and my mom for almost 10 years, his last 2 months were terrible because he got really sick and we spend a lot of money in operations trying to make him feel better, we decided to put him to sleep and my dad cried like a kid that day while we were driving back home. Shit was heartbreaking.

and yet your country will never be as great as ours

this goes for the whole world actually, you guys are all completely pathetic if even our country, which is barely even half white now, is still the best on Earth

truly dissapointing

Those are truly amazing, we had one of each in the middle.

German shorthair Pointer.

He was the best dog I ever had. I'm deaf, he would wake me up at 6am every morning he thought he's an alarm clock. When he became 3 years old then everything went downhill after he got bit by brown spider then developed into seizure then died. It killed me to bottom. He was the best hunting dog ever, I drove for a hour to his last hunting spot where he lasted pointing the covey of quail, I buried that spot.

Poodles are the best for inside
They are also one of the most intelligent dog breeds

Edit* his last pointed

I had a female aussie shep in my childhood. I named her Sui like Steve Irwin's dog. They died in the same year.

Newfoundland if your climate supports it.

Labrador Retriever if its too hot for newfie.

Possibly the Neo Mastiff?

French Shepherd

Looks like a doberman

cane corso
boerboel
neopolitan
dogo argentino
presa canario
kangal
caucasian ovcharka

these dogs are needed to guard and protect you from blacks

also pitbulls

Doberman pinscher.

They just look wicked tbqh family phamily

It does, but look closer. It has a long tail

Majestic

>very loyal and will listen to you
>often intelligent and can learn new behaviours
>not aggressive but very defensive and protective esp. of children
Dogs are literally better for society than niggers.

Any dog that's not a pit bull or a cat-sized mutant aberration is god tier.

Rottweiler with docked ears.

No it looks like a rottweiler

Best dog by far, you smart, you loyal, you based dindu deterrent

That's a really cool pupper you got there.

reminding Sup Forums of the ultimate family dog, the rough collie

Pit Bull: libtards have tried to ban pit bulls (like guns), even though pibbles are the cuddliest, sweetest, smartest dogs unless they're raised and weponized by douchebags.

The fact that Sup Forums didn't choose pit bull is yet another example the hypocrisy of its far-right politics. ("we hate it and protest when privately-owned companies like Starbucks make a unilateral decision to ban guns, but if the very right-wing NFL decides that they're not going to allow guns in their stadiums, that's OK.)

Ban the deed, not the breed.

most beautiful dog in the world

Looks like a doberman that eat too much croissant

so do doberman's if they have not been mutilated.

Retrievers are hunters and border collies are sheep dogs. The German shepherd is a guard/police dog rather than a sheep dog despite it's name

Hungarian Vizsla.

should i get a boerboel or cane corso ?

i need a dog for protection and guarding

or shall i get a presa canario, dogo argentino or a pitbull ?

Deutsche Bracke.
Since it's a scenthound we might as well rename it to "kike detector"

>mix a Doberman and a German shepherd

It's duh French sheppahd

Rottweiler, Dobermans are much skinnier and taller.

I love German Shepherds, my brother has one, well I raised him with my brother for the first year of his life though so he's sort of my dog too.

My brother thinks I go to his house to hang out with him and his family but I'm actually just there to play with my dog. He's the best. He's really smart and patient.

Unfortunately German shepherds have been fucked up here by breeders. Sloped backed is way too common, they pratically drag their hind legs, and are prone to hip problems because of it.

are pitbulls really the toughest dogs ? can any dog beat it in a fight ?

Pit bulls are for people with insecurity issues.

They need a known vicious dog to make up for the fact they themselves are scared and cowardly.

Which is why single women often choose pitbulls as their protectors for intimidation factor.

Border Collie.
>smartest breed
>working dog
>beautiful black and white hair (will repel muslims)
>long fur great for stroking

Do they get the personality traits of the Shepard?

My huskies (I have 2) are very well trained, but still stubborn as fuck

Are you brain dead? That looks absolutely nothing like a Rottweiler. That thing has the head of a Doberman. Rottweilers heads are much wider and their snouts are shorter. Also their ears are pretty wide.

You might want to get some glasses

Dachshund is the true, god-tier master race.

Bow down

They are cool dogs man but its not mine its my buddy's dog, its still cool as fuck hope to get one of them myself.

Pitbulls weight around 30-35 kg, in my opinion any mastiff-like breed with 60+ kg would wreck a pitbull.

Czechoslovakian Wolfdog master race.

They are usually pretty obedient while being pretty calm and nice dogs, however they are good pets to keep the house safe too like a German Shepard.

Its a literal wolf

This dog

Finngol Wolfdog best Wolfdog

shoo shoo

I FUCKING LOVE BORDER COLLIES. no srsly i have one saved on my phone. napped with one too.

I find German Shepherd purebreds to be too intense, but if you get a Shepherd-Golden, Shepherd-Collie, or Shepherd-Lab cross they're perfect. Loyal and attentive but still fun and chill on a camping trip.

Labs are awful lazy and collies are just too spastic.

How can I properly bow down when they're so low to the ground?