I'm guessing you all know about the Logan Paul situation and if you don't know...

I'm guessing you all know about the Logan Paul situation and if you don't know, he's released a godawful "apology video". youtube.com/watch?v=QwZT7T-TXT0&ab_channel=LoganPaulVlogs
Let's try to get dislikes greater than likes people.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Logan Paul did nothing wrong.

die OP

I thought the apology was pretty decent, except he kept looking beside the camera as if he were reading a script.

also
>giving a literal shit about dislikes

This

bump

The Chad viral video.

NYPA

Hitler. I mean logan paul did nothing wrong

This man is a legend

>t. cum sucking faggot

BUMP BUMP BUMP

heres the deleted video
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Does anyone have a link to the original video?

anyone got a mirror of the og video?

He did nothing wrong. Why would anyone care about some random dead blurred out jap in a video/

>Logan
>LOGan

i think its quite a good response actually

Nobody cares

It's really nothing dudes. I saw it before it went down. It was just a blurred jap teenager hung up against a tree trunk, with logan acting like he's so shocked and wearing a fucking stupid hat. Oh, and his friend cracks one little joke. big woo

hahaha was interested in the opinions on Sup Forums for this topic, shows that y'all are either 10 year olds or autistic spectrum retards. shit forum confirmed

Fuck off

Thumbs up on his video, OP is an ass-hat, DIAF

I know this shit would show up on Sup Forums. I fucking hate this place now. I hate you, OP.

thumbed down. 374k thumbed down.

Dislikes dont matter, all you are doing is giving him views.

that is so fucked up. I love it

You realize by even acknowledging it you're propagating even more situation just like this one. The monitization of drama in all shapes and forms has reached an apex and if we continue the course then we entice them to go even further for attention. The old adage "ignore it and it will go away" rings true.

I like it normally when people joke about suicide or death why should I care now?

Thanks. Now its time to piss some people off.

We should get this trending.

>when you're so famous that anything you say makes people offended

I wonder what we would see if OP had to make a vlog about their life everyday. Surely nothing bad, right? :)

Wtf why of all places Sup Forums users defend logan. He did do something wrong fuckheads maybe not illegal but immoral. He and his brother are two of the worst fucking people to ever exist. Whats wrong with you pussies. Would you like to be clickbait in a video by youtubes biggest douch after you hang yourself? And have this retard record you making dumb jokes and shit while being absolute cancer i think not. If i died and ended up being known for that id want to kill myself again

Why would anyone over the age of 10 care about what this guy does or says?

>>Implying that Sup Forums users give a fuck about morals

It was actually illegal too, you cant film in that forest precisely because its full of suicide victims

Dude looks like james holmes lmao

what if i disliked cause i thought he shouldnt apologize for the greatest video he ever made

dubs of truth

Fuck me I lost

is seriously no one getting that this is just a huge publicity stunt????

Found the tweens.

bumpiddy bump bump

disliking will do nothing, he doesn't care about dislikes. It just gives him more views which gets him more money, there's nothing you, as a viewer, can do about the paul brothers. Youtube treats them like they treated Pewdiepie back in 2013-4, as long as the kids are still watching them youtube will back them up on naything just because of how much money they bring to the site. Want to get rid of them? Figure out a way to make parents stop letting their kids watch them