>character takes a whizz
>doesnt get a sense of khalifa

>not peeling back the foreskin before you piss

>Peeing on your foreskin

>not having 4 pounds of skin on your dick

it can't be normal right? i need to use paper

>not keeping drops of piss in your foreskin

Same my dude.

And y'all wonder why you're stay here is never ending and women have zero interest in you

>character doesn't close his foreskin together and fill it up like a balloon with pee and release it in one go into the bath basin

>character takes a whizz
>doesn't drop his pants to his ankles, lean back and rest his hands on hips for maximum comfort

>foreskin

Disgusting barbarian

Squeezing the drops out is a better technique.

>having a foreskin

shoo shoo dirty jew

you are missing out out, stroke the back of your hand lightly and you are only partially getting the sensation

>character takes a shit
>doesn't bleed

*palm

>people are barbarians because they don't like cutting up sexual organs of little children
I suppose I'm a pedo too because I only like girls above 18?

No matter how much I shake it or blot with a square of toiler paper, when I put my dick back in my pants a single drop will come out. What. the. fuck. I can't be the only one.

you could have a slight infection or just jerk to much

It's probably cancer

And also

This thread was made with the intention of getting cutfags to comment on the grossness of skin on dick which in turn would morph into cut vs uncut debate

>character pees
>doesn't whip his dick around like a helicopter rotor to get last every drop out

walk in bathroom see this
wat do??

No matter how you wiggle and dance, the last drop goes down your pants.

This is legit the best way to clean your dickskin, without actually bathing/washing

Checked.
I haven't jerked it in over 2 months.

>not pulling back the foreskin before urinating

Are you literally mentally handicapped? This has to be b8

I like how america/middleeast is the most religious but they give god the middle finger on how the human body should be

don't get a piercing or tattoo since its an affront to the human form, but let us modify your childs genitals