STEPHEN HAWKING CALLS TRUMP A PUSSY

AND A DEMAGOGUE

nydailynews.com/news/politics/stephen-hawking-blasts-donald-trump-demagogue-article-1.2654632

Say it with me Sup Forums

B T F O

T

F

O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o
youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg
youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE
theguardian.com/science/political-science/2013/may/13/stephen-hawking-boycott-israel-science
youtube.com/watch?v=VC9Wqgt0hhg
youtube.com/watch?v=kip2w-DceV0
youtube.com/watch?v=CzySk8qfvxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does every faggot scientist act like an expert on political policies

I'm sure some stuff gets lost in translation he can only move his mouth like an inch

Because the smarter people think you are the more they will agree with you.

How come everyone uses the word demagogue now? I literally never heard it before this election

Libcucks are trying to sound smart.

It's the new meme word for not liking Trump while trying to sound sophisticated.

Because Trump is literally a real life demagogue duh

911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

JEWS CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

Well, you can't call Trump a "populist" anymore because people have realized that's not really an insult.

How do they know it was him. Maybe someone else could just have typed that in for him.

It has a nice ring to it, so when libtards look it up to see what it means, they use it as well to sound intelligent.

>fight me irl

They probably filter everything this fucker blinks to his robot voice into liberal garbage i bet you hes crying inside wishing he could show his support and be freed from the prison that is his body and regressive caretakers and become one with the universe.

lol that faggot can't even walk

>Sup Forums BTFO

At least Sup Forums can still walk and talk.

Thanks, Mr. Robitman. We'll call on you next time we need your political advise, so probably never.

>can't eat a bowl of soup
>can't wipe himself
>calls someone a pussy
what a fuckface

Accidents happen.

Is this the guy that sounds like WALL-E having sex with a Speak & Spell?! ayyyyyyyyy

He moved his cheek 150 times and his nigger housekeeper 'interpreted' that to mean he's a Hillary shillary.

Also, scientists love democrats more because they get shitloads of funding without any expectation of return. Liberal administrations are the gravy train for government dependents, which nearly all scientists are.

I looked it up
>a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
If anything Bernie is a demagogue nothing about him is rational, he's a senile old man

Because they think that it's actually specific to Trump, when in actuality, it basically describes every politician ever. The idea that either Bernie Sanders or Barak Obama isn't/wasn't a demagogue is fucking ludicrous.

Autists should never be allowed to vote or having a say in social and political matters.

At least Trump stands up for America unlike Hawking

Trump responds with 'just look at him, pathetic, so..low..energy'..'put me in with him and I'd outrun him for miles, trust me'.

Isn't the whole point of being a leader to appeal to the people and do what they want? I mean how else do you get elected? Who cares whether or not it's rational it's what the people want

It's a demagogue only if it appeals to your enemies.

>“Gone are the days we could stand on our own against the world. We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security and our trade,” Hawking said

Hawking is not one of those workers who has lost his job because globalization.

Found the demagogue.

It's better than celebrities and actors who act like experts.

CARLOS!

same with priebus

Say that to my face Stephan Hawking and see what happens. I will knock your goofy fucking ass out of that chair and beat you to death with it you ugly little cunt.

I prefer Krauthammer. Hawking is jelly of Trump.

Kek

and yet your country will never be as great as ours

this goes for the whole world actually, you guys are all completely pathetic if even our country, which is barely even half white now, is still the best on Earth

truly dissapointing

how the fuck is he still alive

Donald Trump is a whiny little bitch.

What's up with these meme intellectuals going against trump? Why are obscure celebrities coming out of the woodwork and going against Donald?

>Hawking also appealed to British voters to keep the UK in the European Union in a June 23 referendum.

DAILY REMINDER TO IGNORE ALL PUBLIC """"INTELLECTUALS"""" FROM THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY

"They" are pulling out all the stops

Because they're getting poor and they need money

Because it genuinely applies?

What about Friedman? Thoughts on him? He was my neighbor as a kid.

I don't mind because it let's me know who to boycott, I actually encourage all people and companies to be open about what degeneracy they support so I can boycott them.

>genetic garbage in a wheelchair
>hates trump

no shit

it's a slur for "doesn't cuck to YKW"

I'll admit deporting 10,000,000 illegals is irrational, it's easier to shoot them all

this, voters are pretty retarded and you need to appeal to them in the easiest ways possible or else get no support

>a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Non-demagogue: a political leader who seeks support by appealing to jewish desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument

Of course Hawking doesn't understand Trump's popularity. Do you think that he has any understanding of normal human interaction or the issues of the everyday American? He's a brain in a jar.

Yeah, it's basically a bullshit buzzword. It's completely meaningless. Politicians by nature are supposed to represent the prevailing wishes of the populace. Liberals are fucking idiots, and they hear words, and instead of looking up the definition before they use it again, they just fucking parrot it like it's some huge insult. I've showed libs the definition and been like, "So, how is that not Hope and Change Obama?" Basically the response is:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?

implying it doesn't apply to the other candidates though.

Sounds like "demigod". Everyone who uses "demagogue" to describe Trump is feeding the God Emperor meme.

Cripple privilege is calling someone a pussy and knowing they won't beat your ass. It's time we tore down this oppressive system and taught cripples they will be held accountable.

MEME MAGIC IS GOING TO KILL YOU STEPHEN. YOU JUST FUCKED UP.

They think trying to win attention from the liberal youth (they think all youths are liberals) and bashing trump is the new cool thing among liberals

read more.

Why do we care what these dorks in labcoats think about politics?

Just go do your little science experiments and let the grownups work these things out.

>Genuinely liked person
>Makes statement against Trump
>Suddenly Sup Forums hates them
I'm not at all surprised.

Well he also called out jews on their bullshit, good enough to me

theguardian.com/science/political-science/2013/may/13/stephen-hawking-boycott-israel-science

It's a bullshit buzzword that applies to almost every politician ever.

Isn't Bernie doesn't the same?
Here have some free shit? Oh it will cost more than our GDP? you're a fucking white male

Remember in 2008 when non-demagogue Barry Omaha won the election with the rational arguments of "hope" "change" and "vote for the black guy or you're a racist pig?"

Hillary isn't a demagogue because she's incapable of appealing to anyone, anywhere, ever

I guess morons like you would prefer to have a reality TV star and blowhard idiot who barely got rich off daddy's money as president.

Trump will be the bigger man and walk away from this one.

Yes, all politicians do this. It's an insult technically, but it describes them all. Most people are idiots, including the new media.

Like all american "scientists" this cripple faggot too stole his research from europeans. Fuck him and his opinion

This. Soulless technocrats and uncharismatic criminals aren't demagogues because they rely on being installed into power by a clique rather than any kind of charisma or leadership ability.

Demagogue is code-word for "doesn't need us power-brokers and intellectually dishonest academics to gain power"

Someone shitpost his twitter for me, I don't have one
something like
"How can you call a man who stands up to the media, stands with the military/police force and strands for the people a pussy when you don't stand at all?"

>I have never heard the word demagogue before this election
Your average uneducated Trump voter, everybody.

I hope he caves that filthy cripples head in. Of course someone obsessed with nigger holes is going to be against Trump. Faggot can't even wipe his own ass.

he's dead to me now

>microsoft sam
>having a valid opinion on politics

>who barely got rich off daddy's money as president.

(you)

The Jew wrote the script. Their golems repeat it obediently. Repeating a trigger word or phrase is critical for any indoctrination to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=VC9Wqgt0hhg

youtube.com/watch?v=kip2w-DceV0

youtube.com/watch?v=CzySk8qfvxk

>Would you kindly...

Nobody ever says it, maybe you read it in some books but there's no way in hell it's used in regular everyday speech.

Stephen Hawkins is a moron. Everything he has theorized is false. He will go down in history as a retard. Black holes...yeah.

I thought Sup Forums WASN'T satire

Well, he's going to die soon so who cares ?

Of course, he's a globalist. Hawking is not going to lose his job because a Pakistani scientific could do the same that him but with a lower salary.

Shame.
It is disappointing that scientists are often left-leaning.

I think they favour big government because big government funds their experiments to find whatever subatomic particle is next on the list.

And they get along with scientists from other countries, and hence think the whole world should be borderless.

A new meme word or phrase comes along every few months, really makes you think, huh?

>but there's no way in hell it's used in regular everyday speech.
Yeah, if you're an average Trump voter who drinks natty ice and fucks his sister.

Read it in Hawking's voice.

Unless you're using a proxy, you can't vote, brother. Why do you give a fuck, and why are you shitting on this guy? Just keep prepping Trudeau for your wife.

>really makes you think, huh?

You guys are going to turn this into desu pretty soon.

>listen to the robot science man goy, he knows best not me

What the hell is natty ice? Ice tea?

wew lad

check your sharp edged objects at the door m8

cheap beer

This Stephen Hawking fella, is he retarded? He looks totally fucked up.

it is shitty malt liquor

Why should we listen to this tard? He's not even smart enough to walk without a wheelchair.

>Trump voters can't handle the banter
stay in your cuck trump worship general m8

He got sucked into a blackhole or something.

Well I'm sure if he actually lived in the US amongst the white-collar he would understand.
Instead he is been punted around Cambridge. Elderly Cambridge physics professor bewildered by Trump.

>cant handle the bantz
>mocking you

pick one

because demagogue sounds very related to synagogue, jews love this word