Global 3
3 day ban

Hi Dan

No

man, watch "an open secret" on youtube

IM NOT DAN IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS CRAP EVERYDAY

did you get banned from Sup Forums?

ya still filming up in canada dan?

No. But I'm the real Dan Schneider. I've been alerted to these threads and wish to clear my name. AMA.

your a revolting man dan

How many loli toes do you suck in a day?

Just wait Dan "Spread em wider" Schneider.

Sup Forums will expose you and your jewish friends one day.

fat kikes like you should be killed ASAP

>"an open secret" on youtube
This?

youtu.be/oWBAX47H-8g

Slow day, 5, Normal day 20, GREAT day, about 50

What's the story behind this guy? I sometimes see this thread on Sup Forums too

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP THIS NOW THIS SICK SLANDEROUS GARBAGE NEEDS TO END!

Yeah good luck with with that Hans.

How good is Ariana Grande's pussy?

Behind me? Nothing. I produce shows for Nickelodeon this site however seems to think I have a thing for underage female feet.

Dan "Spread your legs don't tell the feds" Schneider

He's a writer who makes great TV shows for nick that are enjoyable by people of all ages, anyone from 10 to 40 can enjoy his fun, witty writing. He's made such classics such as Zoey101, Sam & Cat and game shakers

Depends. Do you enjoy chimichangas?

No. You need to be killed ASAP Maurizio

No that was just a discussion about it. This is the film. Just started watching:

youtu.be/03b0zfpRvns

Just ignore it. You must have a vested interest for posting.

The child casting process in entertainment can be if not already a disturbing process.

he fucks little girls, he is a fat Jimmy Saville, when Dan dies, all the dirty will come out

Dan "hold her down, shes a fighter" Schbeider

Luckily he's so fat he probably won't live past 40.

He's also great at destroying hymens

Got any proof of this?

No it's not these are all rumors and they're getting out of hand. Stop spreading them.
No he does not

How does a man as famous as Dan "Old Enough to Walk, Old Enough for Cock" get away with all this?

He's 50

I don't understand where this conspiracy came from... I've seen no proof

Lies

Hey Dan do you let Brian Peck have fun with the boys on Nickelodeon?

$ takes care of a lot of things.

Crazy 4channers think they can lie and spread false rumors to try and destroy this poor guys reputation

He was born in 1966

Lies

you and your kike lawyer can fuck off dan

You're going to slip up, Dan. They always do. And when that happens this site will loose its shit. Can't wait.

It's lose shit dummy and loose shit only comes from the assholes of wannabe stars I bang.

he's jewish

Are you an anti Semite?

>You're going to slip up, Dan. They always do.

By definition we never hear about the ones who don't slip up though.

>Dan "Hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider

STOP

Dan "Lick her sole and tear her hole" Schneider

Still no proof I'm waiting

>Dan "increasingly nervous" Schneider

Dan "memphis rough rider" schneider

Dan "the man with the plan for the three year old in his van" Schneider

>Dan "Hymen divider" Schneider

PLEASE STOP THIS NOW

Wouldn't even be surprised if this was true.

Biden/Schneider 2016!

Dan "Show me your anus if you want to be famous" Schneider.

>Dan the man thread
>no images of girls feet
come on now...

isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php

Want to read some fucked shit, read that link.

Hollywood is creepy place, to say the very least. While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

The theme of pedophilia in Hollywood is all too common; I mean ridiculously common. Its all hush-hush because of the amount of money and executive power most of these people have, but regardless, stories get out.;

Stories like parents who are familiar with the business whoring their own children off to known pedophile producers and have no problem doing so because theyre usually abusive themselves and want their child to become the familys cash cow. Many parents who unfamiliar with the business dont realize what theyre getting their child into beforehand, but when their child confides in them after being inappropriately touched by a producer, the parents dont want to file an accusation and ruin everything that child has essentially built for them.

Child stars are often molested at a young age, and then become hyper-sexual by the time they are in their late teens. By then they are willingly **** any and every producer they can for gigs. While theyre getting money and fame in exchange for sex, they may not feel guilty about it at the time because they are being instantly rewarded for their behavoir, but as these stars get older and less desirable to producers, and get less famous, the actions of their youth come back to psychologically haunt them, resulting in meltdowns and erraticbehavior. Just look at stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes and many others, it becomes apparent.

One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.
There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

There was also a recent post on Reddits r/TIL section about Schneider, and most of the comments highlight his creepy behavior and the fact that hes an alleged pedophile. One commenter even made an allegation about being paid $100 to have her feet tickled by Dan in the privacy of his office while working as an extra on The Amanda Show.

Much like a high-ranking priest, Dan Scheider (and many others like him) will probably never be exposed, unfortunately. But hey, thats showbiz, baby!

This is the kind of shit in Dan's shows.

THESE ARE ALL LIES DONT BELIEVE HIM

Okay so... Where's the proof? Everything you just posted is hearsay. Without proof, just a popular myth made by you meamtards... You're like the Alex Jones/ Jessy Ventura of meme faggotry

Dan 'My cock is your moms cash' Shneider

Well im 41 so fuck him and fuck you too

The only proof is in how fucked up all child stars get. They all eventually admit to being abused. Who else but abuse victims shows the insane behavior you see in people like Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Bynes or Brittany Spears or Hayden Panettiere?

Dan "trade your sole for the role" Schneider

Hoooolllyyyyy fuck that's creepy

Dan "Bad Touch" Schneider

>speaking of puppets and danwarp

I just tweeted Jamie Lynn Spears and asked her. I'll keep you posted.

eminem??

what was his name again?

I do not get it. If you all know he is a filthy pedo, why you just don't kill him, vigillante style?

Dan "Daisy's destruction" Schneider

Dan "Don't Call Me That" Schneider

>I just tweeted Jamie Lynn Spears
Tweet her the pic from

He gave vjuice conversion disorder from all the trauma. Just like the girls in this clip. m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qHoXVMWALA
See 4:40-4:50

Because he's not they're lying

Because the JEWS of Hollywood won't let us near him. I webt on a Nickelodeon tour, and the KEK guards had the fucking GALL to tell me I had wndered into a """"restricted area"""" and they FORCIBLY REMOVED me, mind you, with NO RIGHT, from Dan's trailer. FUCK THEM

Watch this without being creeped out, I challenge you:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

All the evidence shows he is - just like Michael Jackson.

Danposting like Baneposting is getting silenced by the Mods, but one day, it will be universally accepted.

Done.

NO
SLANDER WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED

Kek

TAKE THIS DOWN NOW!!!!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
haha top kek thanks Jerry

Noice