m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

youtube.com/watch?v=uf-VkvBoN4k

>that cringe acting

Oh, no!

Thanks

he killed the jap for publicity

checked

Why did he delete it?
I'm watching it and they even talk about how suicide and depression aren't jokes.
I don't understand.

he’s the guy that would film a terrorist attack

>666

I heard Logan is gonna drop a remake...
youtube.com/watch?v=LX5GmfiXnBY

That was the joke.
They were making fun of suicide (by wearing that hat).

Please someone mix this with the seeing colors for the first time meme

This is a good thread

"Leave a like if you feel sad"

I liked the video and I've attempted suicide and struggle with depression.
Gave a good real look at how people REALLY react to suicide. Reminds me that if I did do it even people that didn't know me would feel shitty so it makes it not worth it.

paul's a murderer. strung up the jap and "stumbled" upon him for ratings.

typical jewbilee stunt.

"leave a like if you wish this was you"

Can someone send the png of logan?

The ultimate loser here, can’t even kill yourself correctly. Can we have details on how you “attempted” suicide? Which is funny that’s even a thing doesn’t seem all that hard to kill yourself people do it every day unintentionally seems pretty straight forward unless you half ass it

hey, can someone do that affect where it looks like the face is stretching outward and elongating?

like, put paul in the very back of the picture then gave his face stretching out and wrap around a tree to see the body?

Tried hanging myself in the garage my first time. The beam broke and took down a good portion of the garage with it.
Second time I was 17 and took my dads 9mm to my head. Pulled the trigger and it misfired. Checked it to make sure the firing pin was in it then pulled it again. Another misfire. Chalked it up to God being a dick.
Third time I thought I'd nailed it when I took as much Hydrocodone as I could swallow and washed it down with an ample amount of vodka just to be sure. Ended up passing out then waking up in a detox facility because my roommate found me zonked out on the bathroom floor.
Now I'm older and over with the whole suicide thing. Now I'm more about homicide. I'd rather kill as many as I can and take them with me than die any other way.

Stay edgy, kid.

Boy, find better things to do.

Would you kill me? I kinda think you’re a faggot nothing personal but people who are all about Suicide are usually the worse kind of people. Just my observational opinion.

Have you ever killed anyone before? I bet you haven’t probably too much of a pussy. Killing people is badass but that’s a different level of shit right there i bet you couldn’t handle it. Don’t feel bad i couldn’t either

Remember when you could report Youtubers for being under 16?

atleast blot out the real name.

I can't. I turned in my Tripp pants when I got out of high school.
Like what fapping to underage Japanese cartoon characters or shitposting on Sup Forums?
I haven't because it's too easy to get caught. It requires lots of preparation time and extensive knowledge of the forensics process. I've planned for a while but I'm worried about ending up like H&K if my explosives don't go off.
I'm not all about suicide anymore. Life has pushed me to believe that society is toxic and the people in it need to be purged.
I practice with neighborhood animals and every now and again get the opportunity to torture children in the neighborhood.
>candy dipped in nicotine
>glass in tootsie rolls
>slashing the tires on their bikes
>spreading rumors among them to turn against each other
Once I have all my preparations set I'm going to do it. Unfortunately money keeps me behind so rent and food have to come before potassium nitrate.

>I've attempted suicide
Haha faggot

Why?