Hi everyone its fortune time with osaka as your host again hehe

Hi everyone its fortune time with osaka as your host again hehe

Hello sorry for not being here for new years I got distracted and stuff also I hoped all of your years started off well and stays like that

The rules
>hugs for anyone that ask
>saying sata andagi will give you a dream fortune instead of your normal one
>fortunes can range from decent to shit
>fortunes might take some time to make
>discussion is accepted
>one fortune per user
>I have the right to refuse service
>any bad fortune will happen to you
>reminder that my fortunes come with risks like thoughts of suicide, limb loss, becoming homeless, retardation, death and becoming a huge faggot

My discord link as always hehe
exUTGXd

It's ya boi

Sata Andagi!
I have time for a hug and a fortune before work, if you would be so kind?

SATA ANDAGI

normal fortune pls, osaka!

Aww rip at least you came *pats and hugs you*
>your fortune says the limit on what you can take is broken and you suffer from total collapse don't just brush it off find someone who you know can help and tell them you need it before you die
Of course mantis I hope today will be good for you *hugs*
>your fortune says time and certain events had made it unfavorable for you to see a certain respones but just know that life has a way of finding its way back to you
Yay dream fortune
>your dream fortune says faster then light and sound you are in this dream and will rush and finish stuff in a milsecond but you won't know what your doing untill you hit a rock and see what really did happend all this time you were too fast

Thank you so much, Osaka!
Goodnight!
*hugs*

Ok tomato *hugs*
>your fortune says your actions had been seen by alot of people and you are now vilified for it try to start something on your own or prove that it was just a joke and that you are sorry for it but tbh your own path would be better
Night mantis *hugs* be safe

I'm still ready for more fortunes

SATA ANDAGI

RIP Sayori

I would like a fortune and hug please, Osaka-chan!

サーターアンダギー

well, seems to be true

SATA ANDAGI!!

Oh wow I wasn't expecting this thanks for coming all of you *hugs*
>your dream fortune says the dream in your dream was a dream about milk and cookies that came to life
What happened to sky?
>your fortune says bad news seem to reach quicker online then in real life and you can either ignore or pay attention to it but once it happens irl it will stay in there
Sure koshi *hugs tight*
>your fortune says the recovery of a lost friend had made you both sad and happy but you are left with more worry then before now just try to keep close watch and monitor actions untill they seem like they gained a bit more strength to go over painful details and to help trying to find there true feelings over things

I'll bite
sata andagi

Umm konichiwa i guess anou *hugs* how are you today i remember you from my last threads
>your fortune says different tongues and ways will make things more interesting for some but the others will have to learn to agree to accept differences or overthrow an entire culture to get along also this might have something to do with you this might not but its just some insight on this topic i guess
I see what do you plan on doing for a change to be accepted or will you do the other thing?
Did you ask for a fortune already?

Sata andagi

*hugs back tightly* Thank you Osaka. I will take those words to heart.

I really should just stick to that image shouldn't I?
>your dream fortune says the bait leads to a nice place with a awkward person who makes little bars of soap for mice and he asks for his lure back but you push him and run away never to see him again
>your dream fortune says the toilet with purple water in it says hello and when flushed purple rain will start to fall
Ok *hugs and nuzzles back* thanks alot for that complement