Want to share some pictures (and also got one video of her stripping) of my ex. She really enjoyed making me horny...

Want to share some pictures (and also got one video of her stripping) of my ex. She really enjoyed making me horny. Also can tell some stories if u like.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/EbB2t7d3b5/34B6E0B6-588C-4450-8A74-C459444BCBE5.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im in love

She tastes so good and starts to moan a lot after I lick here some time.

She got herself like dozens of overknees because I told her that she is looking so damn hot with them.

Licked her holes for hours.

She quickly knew what I find hot and what not and so she started to suprise me with pet play and other roleplays. That was such a nice suprise, I cummed so much into her kitten face.

That ass is so cute. What's your fave pic of her?

She puts so much energy in making me horny. My shorts were often filled with pre-jizz while with her even in public because she always did something hot.

This one because she used to press her butt against my dick like this.

The thought of that is very hot, user

Also really loved her blue hair.

She really liked these kind of things. So glad to do all this stuff with her.

It's nice that she did all that stuff, not all girls do that kind of stuff

One time she came to me with this on and told me to lick her nipples.

She enjoyed it. She was so much more horny than without. Started moaning so loud and got so wet.

Sexy!
So, what happened between you two, user?

Where do u guys think I cummed the most cum on her? What would you cum first?

Sorry dude but that would be too much too write eventhough there wasnt something special which led to our break up.

I think you cummed the most on her belly. I would cum in her ass, user

That's alright.

Mostly on her belly/tits and her ass.
But I also really liked cumming in her face while shes wearing glasses.

I see. With glasses on and her innocent face I bet it'd look so hot

She always looks at me really horny when we had sex. But as soon as i jizzed see couldnt hold her facial expression and just looked so happy which feels so good.

That's cute. If she was so sweet with you, why are you sharing her face on the internet, user?

Wanna see the video of her stripping or a nude of her mother which is also really hot first. Would love tu fuck them both at the same time.

video?

Because it makes me horny to share.
Bump with other girl i know.

Video of her stripping down

anonfile.com/EbB2t7d3b5/34B6E0B6-588C-4450-8A74-C459444BCBE5.MP4

Why not both?

Thats her mum. I must admit that I think I would cum really quick when fucking both her and her mum at the same time.

How did you get this?

Who would you fuck when u could only choose one?

That's a hard fucking choice to make.

other video?, thanks user

Randomly found it on the computer. Instantly got hard, quickly saved the pic, wanked in the bathroom to it. Then I got back to her daughters room. She sucked my dick and I told her to call me daddy.
Am I a bad guy?

You are not free from wrongdoing, no doubt.

Loved to see here laying on the couch with this skirt and overknees.

She's so cute, did you ever fuck her with that skirt on?

I'd ultimately go with the daughter, since you know, she's already fucking. The pic was just a lucky break but you could've asked for more pics. What harm can it do? Does the mother know you have that pic?

god I wanna nut so deep in her...

Would choose her eventhough i would love to fill her mum one time with my jizz. But obviously I choose the younger one of them.

Feet pls op

Only got this picture of her feet. She knew that I think her feet are sexy, so she randomly touched my dick with her feet or pushed her feet into my face.

Got anything in sexy panties? Preferably bent over.

Sorry dude, I have not. But she often wore this because she looks so damn sexy in this. I had to fuck her when she wore this, there is no question mark whatsoever.

Bumping with a girl I fap to recently.

She‘s gonna be sad if u dont cum.

Let's see more. Maybe I can make her unsad then.

Got any of her bating?

more?