Would this skit be allowed today?

youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2z6s13YHejc
youtube.com/watch?v=yc_bSn9mVvM
youtube.com/watch?v=zRwK_XVfm0I
youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc
youtube.com/watch?v=IEpmyJP1Jl8
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take out the laugh track and it's pretty much a PSA that will help more than hurt.

Of course.

absolutely you moron

If this skit was made by a different black comedian today, I'm pretty sure that Chris Rock would call that man a racist.

I ask because people nowadays would think that telling black people to be responsible is racist.

Find new people, in fact, kill those people and burn their corpses.

Skits that couldn't be done today thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=2z6s13YHejc

"Bring a white friend"

Good advice

its satire you dingus

Nobody wondered why you were asking.

If every nog would abide by these simple rules, the world would be a better place.

No shit, cocksucker. Liberals would still be upset anyway.

The only one getting upset is you, though.

>Liberals would still be upset anyway.

is that not their natural state?

It's satire, he repeatedly shows black guys getting violently beaten by white cops for innocuous shit like being rude.

Is that fucking crabman?

no, because the point of the satire is actually to show that its wrong

No, it's not. It's Chris Rock venting his anger at his own people for not being responsible. This is the same comedian who famously says, "I like black people, but I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE NIGGAS."

Retarded projecting faggot.

>HE GOT WEED HE GOT WEED
Every fucking time.

>innocuous shit
>getting out of the car and approaching the officer hastily with your arms raised aggressively while screaming

Yeah, no, that's not innocuous. A white man would get his ass handed to him doing shit like that, too.

how did we go from that to this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=yc_bSn9mVvM

>16 year old white boys think this is CR making fun of black culture. as if he's actually saying "if you comply you won't get hurt"
>don't realize he's making fun of that very idea and the joke is this is what white people think
>even brings up rodney king which should be a dead giveaway

oh shit its crabman

>Calls him leather face
The absolute mad man.

nope see

Idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=zRwK_XVfm0I

i-its just s-satire

youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc

>Grand opening, grand closing!

Kek

Chris Rocks most famous joke is about how some black people are just retarded niggers and theres no way around it

fuck off you daily show watching cuck

Chris rock is pretty funny.

ITT: Boot-lickers and shills.

>actually thinking Chris Rock is being serious

>loud rap music means you deserve to get your ass kicked.

OP is autistic.

>A white man would get his ass handed to him doing shit like that, too.

I thought it was famous because it created a distinction between black people and niggers.

People always got offended about everything. The only difference is social media makes it visible to you.

>loud rap music means you deserve to get your ass kicked
It does though. Nobody who listens to loud rap music has an IQ above 105, sorry but it's the objective truth

You do realize that that footage is spread around so much because the officer DIDNT follow procedure and shoot the guy right?

>Everything Chris Rock said to black people in the 90's he is to scared to say now and acts like a hypocrite going against the things he said.

And the procedure is "shoot people with their hands in their pockets?"

No. It isn't. If the cop even thought the guy was black, the cop would still be alive and there'd be one more name on black lives matter.

>And the procedure is "shoot people with their hands in their pockets?"

Nope.

Most states have noise ordinances that make it illegal for your music to be audible outside your car.

The skit even shows the driver not getting his ass kicked if he turned it off and stayed in the car.

Chris rock is staunchly anti-black

Goddamn man it was a two line post and you could've saved yourself from looking stupid.

>and you could've saved yourself from looking stupid.
right back at ya buddy

So, in response to having your argument completely destroyed, you're attempting to pretend to pretend to be retarded in order to make your opponent respond in turn.

Good work. Thanks for doing your part to keep the level of discourse low.

>in response to having your argument completely destroyed,

Never happens. You posted a vid of a cop not following procedure. The video linked disproves your argument. Sorry kid, better luck next time.

Son, had the guy been black, the cop's gun would've been drawn the instant he stepped out of the car and the perp would've been dead the instant his hands went towards the pockets of his baggy ass pants.

If you made a drinking game of the dinkheller video, where you take a shot every time a black man would've been shot outright, you can finish a fifth of whatever your choice in three minutes.

>the cop's gun would've been drawn the instant he stepped out of the car

Thats the procedure regardless of skin color. The cop didn't follow procedure.

This video is shown in training academies across the country as an example of why you should always shoot first. You are objectively wrong. Sorry kid, can't win em all.

>You ain't hear shit, 'cause you was out doing shit
kek

That's 20 years old, and it's still just as relevant today, except even worse.

Because the perp was white.

False.

Whether your weapon is drawn is 100% based on potential threats and has absolutely zero consideration for skin color. You are unequivocally wrong.

and cops consider black people a higher probability of being a potential threat than white people. Even when the white people are clearly fucking nuts.

>Dave Chapelle Black White Supremacist

False and if you were caught racial profiling you would be fired.

The last thing a police department wants is a multi million dollar suit brought against them by the NAACP.

You clearly have no knowledge on this subject. I'll give you one post to convince me to continue this conversation then I'm done with you.

Sure but only by another black guy

Evidence against me:

All the huge lawsuits filed by the NAACP against law enforcement that weren't tossed out.

Oh look its fucking nothing.

>I'll give you one post to convince me to continue this conversation then I'm done with you.

You failed, we're done here.

The problem with your argument is you've directly stated it is police procedure to draw. But dinkheller didn't. So it's dinkheller's fault.

The problem is you're ignoring how police are more likely to break protocol with a white person than a black person, because they feel white people are less of a threat.

So you've just described a loophole that makes it impossible to really prove racial profiling because just about anything a cop could do would be procedure, thus, not profiling.

>a troll pretending he'll stop wanting attention

No one ever buys that dude.

post more chris rock

>how police are more likely to break protocol with a white person than a black person

[citation needed]

Just ignore him, he's shitposting and already got BTFO out once in this thread.

We could easily link a thousand of those "am I being detained" videos of white people trying to bypass checkpoints too.

Are you purposefully trying to look as stupid as possible by using the term "BTFO?"

You have nothing of value to add to this conversation, stop replying to me.

Man, why do I feel like I've had similar conversations with you, where you post something wrong that's easily proven wrong, then you start hooting about betfos and conversational value once you've been soundly countered?

Feel free, for no one has any idea what you're talking about.

What part of "stop replying to me" did you not understand?

You lost the debate, get over it and stop trying to spam me for attention.

>being asked to protect and serve people who actively hate and antagonize you
nah fuck that

Feel free to elaborate on any point you feel still stands. As you, yourself, hung your own argument.

I'll reiterate to help you.

If drawing is procedure, and shooting when one feels threatened is procedure, then its impossible for any police shooting to be racial profiling or even excessive.

Even the instance where multiple cops shot one guy for pulling out his wallet, and stopped to reload, then continued shooting the dead body, where the dead body had entry wounds in the soles of it's feet, wasn't found to be excessive or profiling.

>So, in response to having your argument completely destroye
lol some niggas are dumb

Minus the "protect" bit, that's an accurate description of just about every job

there's no statistical evidence of this kind of prejudice regardless of how desperately you want it to be true

Fuck off retard, this happened long before cops became a trigger happy bunch, infact this incident had greatly affected procedure that cops have to assume people are armed.

except at your burger king job serving people doesn't run a high risk of getting you shot to death

>there is no statistical evidence of police breaking procedure and it not mattering

... There's no statistical evidence of people not breaking laws either. As People not breaking the law isn't reported anywhere.

You seem to have a reading problem so I'll go ahead and be nice and re-post it:

>pretending to be this retarded
Come on now, you can put your big boy brain to work and put this together.

My BK is in detroit.

It was less than five years after the LA riots.

reminder that black lives matter is a baseless sham
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#

Feel free to elaborate.

You can't

Don't be dense.

There is no need to elaborate as I have already conclusively proven you wrong and concluded the conversation. All thats left is you desperately spamming me for attention.

Now, once more, maybe this time it will stick:

>dailywire
>clickbait article
Nice shilling. Don't it for free.

I'm not being dense, I'm being facetious. But only slightly.

Dealing with antagonism is a standard part of life. Cops literally have the right to shoot people who antagonize them, yet they're treated as victims somehow.

>ststistics are click bait when I don't agree with then
unironically kill yourself you fucking dipshit

>implying you have anything better to do.

I've soundly countered all points you have made. If you don't want to continue, why stay in the thread?

Yes, over one person being beaten (Im not arguing it being justified), if anything thar just further shows that policing changed after that cop was murdered.

Statistics can support any hypothesis/assertion. This is why the term "soft science" exists.

Statistics had nothing to with my decision to ignore your shill post. The title being "5 AWESOME FACTS ABOUT THIS DEATH GUY", on the other hand...

>I like black people, but I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE NIGGAS.
and when he saw white people running with that narrative, he realized the mistake he made

i love how its all fun and games at the expense of black people, then gets posted, and now people want to get offended

... did you just imply only one person was beaten during the LA riots?

>its a Sup Forums thread

nice

Nothing ever ends adrian.

Rodney king didn't change police behavior. The LA riots changed police behavior.