What are the best Nuclear Holocaust movies to prepare for the now inevitable World War 3?

What are the best Nuclear Holocaust movies to prepare for the now inevitable World War 3?

Reddit stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPMcv2345FM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threads
The Day After

>reddit stay out
>posts doctor strangelove

hmm

Why do you keep making these threads? Last one just recently 404'd.

the road

better start gathering some people to lock in your cellar for later harvest.

Why did you waste your time replying?

>Stanley Kubrick is reddit!

fuck off you flaming faggot

Trinity and Beyond, not really holocaust-y, but damn do those mushroom clouds look pretty

I'll check this one out, thanks for posting a movie and not some reddit complaint about Sup Forums

Why do you waste time with your shitty Sup Forums threads when there's an archive?

Look back at the post I made and try to rub two brain cells together. Did I write Stanley Kubrick was reddit or did I write the specific movie was reddit? Get some reading comp you fucking faggot.

Fail-Safe is nukekino

Maybe I want to watch some nuclear holocaust movies you insufferable nigger

Also try (if you can get a copy) Countdown to Looking Glass, it's from the perspective of a news station reporting on increasing tensions between the US and Russia in the middle east, showing the escalation from threats to conventional warfare, to use of tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield - and ends right before the missiles fly

Guys why does hillsry hate russia so much? I was gonna vote for her but changed my mind now that shell probably start ww3

Russia won't throw their sovereignty away to join the jew run NWO

Kill yourself

What movies actually end with Nuclear Holocaust?

Are there any?

see

Postal, Dr Strangelove, Terminator 3

Too bad it got cancelled.

Absolute nukekino and an essential kino in general.
One of the most underappreciated movies of all times.

We don't talk about Sidney Lumet here enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPMcv2345FM

full moobie

I hope this is bait.

No sane man would watch that junkyard bootleg quality upload of a movie c'mon, your opinion is automatically invalid if you watch everything in that quality.

Find a decent torrent please don't do this.

no torrents.

WW3 won't be a nuclear apocalypse because none of the countries with sufficient nuclear weapons to destroy even an entire country are interested in destroying an entire country.

Okay now I know this is bait.

Quick search on extratorrents found multiple versions of Fail-Safe with high seeders, there's even a 12gb 1080pBluray rip if you want something worth saving.