IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

VHS IS COMING BACK!

NO MORE REMAKES!

MIKE WILL BE HAPPY ONCE MORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.wi.gov/node/4305
wisconsinvote.org/election-results
weau.com/elections/stateresults?c=n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>results coming in

how

Early voting and absentee ballots.

early voting absentee ballots

is milwaukee a battleground state?

im glad all the stupid millenials who would vote for hillary dont even know about early voting. then when they try to go vote on the 8th they will be like wow this is a really long line, eh forget it im sure hillary will win :)

Source?

NO.

Wisconsin is a deep blue state that has not been red since 1984.

rcp has wisconsin as leaning blue so it shouldnt be

elections.wi.gov/node/4305
wisconsinvote.org/election-results

thanks, BLM.

I know Sup Forums loves anecdotes, but does anyone have a source for these numbers?

Because if not....

>HIllary Clinton 28%
>Garry Jonson 20%

This shouldn't be happening

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

weau.com/elections/stateresults?c=n

Seems to be test data, disregard

What is test data?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Maybe just software trial run or something. But not enough absentee ballots have been sent out for this to be real.

This isn't the official numbers.

The general election voting for Wisconsin on the 8th, like everywhere else.

>I just want to see black guys kiss white girls
What did Mike mean by this?

So did Mike vote Trump?

it's the result of chimpout

>if i protest really vocally about the lack of black on white kissing, maybe Sup Forums will stop calling me a nazi!

mike thinks we're retarded, that's what he meant by this

>i-it can't be real!

Well he isn't wrong

Yes we know Mike bought the entire supply pack of Trump gear. He is a known racist.

Actually, they all kind of are.

Can you imagine a Trump presidency + a Dem Congress? It'd be top-tier shitshow.

I want it to be real, but how do you get over a million votes cast with 200K ballots returned?

the house is pretty safe, its only the senate that might go 50/50 and if trump wins pence has tiebreaker vote. trump winning AND dems getting the house is science fiction

Trump + Republicans would be a shitshow too. They all hate each other. Paul Ryan would be trying to sabotage Trump and Trump apparently has problems letting his grudges go so I guess Paul Ryan is dead to him.

if trump wins ryan would probably have to step down as speaker, and would probably be replaced with a pro trump guy

Here's hoping. Paul Ryan should be kicked out of the Republican party entirely.

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME