BREXIT THREAD, Boris Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

GET BRITAIN OUT

Get in touch with Vote leave or Leave.EU

Get material, get out and canvass, get out to a stall, speak to people, knock doors, change minds

We can't win with dank memes and shitposting alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzj60nAMRmA
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/120407.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/500231.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1371736.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1347701/CBI-tells-Blair-to-get-off-the-fence-and-back-euro.html
theguardian.com/business/1999/jul/18/observerbusiness.theobserver
thetimes.co.uk/article/economists-warn-against-brexit-vote-bh07fdx0t
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/28/economists-reject-brexit-boost-cameron
infacts.org/yet-economists-warn-brexit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like /brit/trump

Boris is more bad ass than Trump

Fuck, I love that video in the OP

Fuck Boris, he's shit over the leave campaign.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=pzj60nAMRmA

B O R I S
O
R
I
S

Freedom awaits fellow Britons

>Shit skins will swing the vote
>We will remain in the EU

What going on with Brexit? What would it mean and when are the results coming in?

What a bunch of bullshit. How much did they pay for you to shill that?

Why is "moving forward" defined by globalization? If the Brits vote to leave EU, then that means the ones that wanted to stay in were the ones who were backwards and not moving forward.

That video gave me a freedom boner and not many things can give me freedom boners.

do Brits understand how much power they have in their hands?

the future of the continent is at hand... don't let us down!

>Voting for self-government and democracy is going backwards
Fuck off shill

ahh boris the bumbling faggatron. he looks harmless, spouting his greek anecdotes, diogenes this and plato that - just like an eaton twat.
boris never cared for you English, what makes you think his brexiteering is anything but a ploy to further his career? he has oswald dreams and petty little elitest fantasies which involve the working classes worshipping him - but don't get too close, you are not allowed to soil his suit rabble.

Boris aiming for the heart of the Eurocuck empire

Voting is on June 23rd, it means either the survival of the UK, or they beat the last obstacle against an EU superstate

It would mean we leave the EU.
And the vote is on the 23rd of June (poll open 7am to 10pm, counting overnight as all ballots are paper and counted by hand).
The result will probably be known around 4-8am BST I guess.

Fuck that Turkish nigger

Where are you pulling this shitty pasta from?

I wanna all non-anglos to LEAVE

They have no sense of unity or freedom.

Want*

EU Parliament confirmed for spoopy

I am firmly in the leave camp but I think it's going to be an absolute landslide for remain. Hopefully I'm wrong though like the election where the people were made to feel guilty for voting tory or ukip.

they pay....? Jesus. Where can I sign up. They told me Putin pays too, but I checked it out and they said vi ne nashe.
The world is moving to closer integration, it's the only way. Whether you like it or not. You know there was never a culture that stood alone and survived. North Korea turned its back on the world - u want to be across the north sea from North Korea?

(ex?) Labour Loser here. What about worker's rights pol? what about TTIP?

Polls put it pretty even

EU = TTIP, if we leave we have a chance of stopping it with UKIP.
What kind of workers rights?
For example EU law gives 4 months of maternity leave, UK law already gives 12 months off.

>leaving the EU makes you North Korea.
Yes because Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand and so on are all shithole tinpot dictatorships

>yfw if we had just finished the job when we put the boers in camps we wouldn't have to endure this shitty 2/10 bait

self government....
you have self government. you have democracy.

the law is like a sword, it cuts both ways. Be part of the group that writes the laws. if u leave u will just obey them. like that norwegian fella. he follows eu laws every day. and he pays for them. but he has no say in them. norway is allowed to listen to them being made, but is not allowed to speak.
why do u want to go backwards? u cannot compete alone.

Well, from the majority of people I've spoken to at work and in socially I can remember only one person who says they'll vote leave.

University-educated 20somethings aren't a representative sample.

see

The EU is very pro-TTIP.

One of the interesting things about the Austrian election was that it was the rightwing anti-EU party that was anti-TTIP, whilst the Green party victor was pro-TTIP.

>Well, from the majority of people I've spoken to at work and in socially I can remember only one person who says they'll vote remain.

REPOSTING THE MAP

Scotland tips it in favour of remain then leaves in a second referendum, calling it now

That'll do. You've got a vote .

No one listened

To what extent do you think 'Out' have turnout on their side? Old people are more likely to pop down the polls right?

okc, it'll be enough for us to win even if we're several points behind in the polls.

It depends how many students the government can get out to vote. Hope for lower than GE turnout.

why does this guy look like downs trump

Voting day is during Glastonbury festival too so hopefully that will filter out a good amount

People WANT to leave
People either half ass want to stay or don't care

>he's never heard of #Based Boris

REMINDER: 130,000+ students/hippies won't be able to vote because they are at Glastonbury Festival during the EU Referendum.

>Old people are more likely to pop down the polls right
Yes, very much so.
I really hope the majority of those, who have seen the changes in this country over the decades, will vote to leave.

I'm at Uni and honestly I'm the only person out of my group of mates here who actually give a shit about ref. Granted I'm at a meh tier uni but still, I think student turnout will be very poor, which is a shame, regardless of what side of the fence you're on

But Euro FIFA are in France over the same period so we'll lose votes with the EDL lot being there

long ponderings, extensive research, watching a man who cannot even comb his hair claim that he has some vision ....as opposed to the ability to spout what his school masters taught him by rote.
watch him on the telly, every time he gets caught, he bumbles, he shiftily glares about, mumbles some foggy anecdote and then runs like hell before someone prys again too deeply. He never accepts responsibility for his fuckups. never. its always bumblehawhaw and run. I too was once taken in by him. But I watched him, I studied him. He is a man who carefully disguises his knifelike personality under scarcely believable or credible mannerisms. A snort here, a loud laugh there, an incomprehensible anecdote and then into the underbrush, quickly before they notice him. before he is truly spied. just think about it.

I kinda hope that brits will vote for brexit and the whole EU collapses and european states regain their independence.
I was 11 when Finland joined EU and I cannot remember anything good that came with it. It's nice that you don't need to exchange currency when traveling but tha'ts about it.

Also the schengen should already be frozen because of current events

It's a shame but here it helps so I'll take it. Many people I know at uni are completely fucking retarded in their politics.

Thats fucked

Why doesnt no one post this shit more

Postal votes

u not norway, they have oil.
oz is joining up big with china and the asian countries making its own trade blocks. New zealand - will soon join up with oz, i dont even think they have an airforce...

Leave campaign have got the stronger ground. They just don't know how to use it. They are the equivalent of King Harold II holding the hill but chasing the normans to the marshes.

>implying students know what that is or can be arsed to actually do it

you'd be amazed at how little people will bother to fill out a form. If we could vote on smartphones it would be lie 60-40 for remain

Just doing my part, I aslo posted it on my local UKIP branch page who shared it with their 550+ followers, every little helps

Share the video in the OP, user. They'll appreciate it

not even retarded, they have no fucking ideas whats going on. I do market analysis as part of my course and not one person in my lecture knew about what was happening in Brazil as well the Zika Virus. With so much information at our fingertips we sure don't use it well

Thanks, will do

holy shit this pic is so perfect

didn't harald get an arrow in the eye? killed him right dead if I remember properly.

That is correct. But the soldiers who held the higher ground kept chasing the retreating normans down the hill

>Britbongs actually think they can live independently

You are subservient subhumans, stay that way.

Got a whole folder m8, we must meme Brexit into reality

>Scotland, please stay
>fuck you EU

hypocrisy

Do you think the NEET vote will be significant? I don't know about the rest but personally I'm going bother going out to vote.

>Be American
>can only listen to EU laws, have no say in how they're shaped when we export goods to the EU
Looks like we have to join the EU now, for our sovereignty!

Why do you want UK to leave when all the economists say it would be bad for the economy

well said.
a complete fail on consistency.
lack of principle is a term that springs to mind.

Pride > Money

Because economists can be wrong and there are more important things than short term economics

a reminder to make sure every brit here (who is voting leave) TO REGISTER

NO REGISTER - NO VOTE

lets not be like how austria went down, i want every one of you voting for this cause

pretty much everyone agrees that it will be shit for 4-5 years, but the longer we stay in the more damage getting out will cause.

>Scotland please let the rest of the UK vote to kick you out
>N-no gib moar munny pls
No one else in the UK had a say in the Scottish referendum, but nice try.

Damn she read the first half of my tweet but left out the bane post

Stop shilling

kek. thats what ttip is for, creating common standards and understandings that underpin trade. both are party to these things.
sovereignty is just a word. it wont keep you warm at night and u cannot eat it. culture lives in every man who claims to be a member of it.
its a meaningless word. but it lets the idiots who spout it feel important.

>Part of a union 300 years old with shared language and people that is actively devolving power
>part of a union not even 6 decades old with people different from us, which is constantly trying to federalise further and centralise power
Not even comparable.

They also said the UK would be shit if we never joined the Euro in 2001.

Do you have a strong leader who can help your country get through the bad times?

Economists said the exact same things if we didn't join the Euro.

Turns out we dodged a bullet by not joining the Euro.

Also there are more important things than just high GDP figures and money. Your average UK citizen sees no benefit of increased GDP or money, it's all concentrated in the hands of a few, so it makes no difference to us.

They threaten austerity? Who the fuck cares, we might as well be permanently living in austerity, I don't have my Rolex watch, my Gucci wallet or Ferrari for staying in the EU, no point in staying.

Give me a billion euros and a nice mansion and I might vote to stay in. Until then? They can burn.

>all economists

Such as? You mean you can rattle off a list of globalist organisations

>They also said the UK would be shit if we never joined the Euro in 2001.

You got any articles at hand, just for general interest? Hard to find anything that far back..

no one else has a say in the uk referndum, only brit citizens....so whats the problem?

What kind of pillock considers the end of democracy progress?

why would they do that? More chance they can bring their family to UK if EU migration is lowered.

No, only Scottish people had a say in the referendum even though it affected the entire UK.

The rest of UK citizens such as the Welsh, English and Northern Irish were denied any kind of say in if we wanted them to stay or leave.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/120407.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/500231.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1371736.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1347701/CBI-tells-Blair-to-get-off-the-fence-and-back-euro.html
theguardian.com/business/1999/jul/18/observerbusiness.theobserver

meh, in my opinion I don't think we have any particularly 'strong' leaders, but I personally like both Corbyn and Boris for certain reasons, as stupid as that sounds I think they'll both be competent in their own rights. Regardless, this ain't no patriotism thing but I think the UK isn't bad at 'weathering the storm' so to speak, and we have ok influence on the global sphere

Voting to leave is raciss

perfect, I really appreciate that

> You know there was never a culture that stood alone and survived.

Is Australia alone? Canada? New Zealand? The United States?

How do these countries manage to govern themselves, elect their own leaders and write their own laws without EU bureaucrats to nanny them?

thetimes.co.uk/article/economists-warn-against-brexit-vote-bh07fdx0t

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/28/economists-reject-brexit-boost-cameron

infacts.org/yet-economists-warn-brexit/

Both migrations will be limited.

Non EU migration has already been cut to pieces to the point where a New Zealander (white) served in the army and lost his legs and an arm has been denied entry because there's no room in the current quota because we have to take in 500,000 unemployable Eastern European criminals.

Really good stuff.