Why does everyone hate her?

Why does everyone hate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she tries to act like this self-sufficient independent woman when she's not, and takes her frustrations out on others.

>slapping Nucky in the face trying to get him to hit her but he won't do it

Fucking cunt.

She knew what she was getting into.

I lightweight Carmela Soprano.

You misspelled 'me', m8.

And the answer is -

Because you are a boring little cunt.

She starts by getting with the guy who had her husband killed.

But for me, it was the land deal she fucked up.

I would have killed her.

1) she's a woman
2) she deserves all the hate
3) because she acts like a good soul in front of God, then cheats on Nucky

I was so glad when Slater got killed.

me too.

Why do you hate women?

I hate them and I love them

Why would such a handsome man fall in love with such a 5/10?

Hate is a strong word. Distrust maybe. For me it was when female role models when i was young fucked with my step dads food or pissed in their bath water or put guinea pig shit in with mash potatoes. My uncle and dad were a little bit rough around the edges but sneaky ways of getting back at them i had no respect for. This and it completely fucks up being able to trust females for me. Not sure if it's just me but I've had enough girlfriends to figure out they can keep the crazy in for the first 2/3 months and then it's probing or leading questions into your past relationships and shitfits over wrong phrasing.

She's a slut

muy cheeldren

Same.

remember that hospital story line what was that about?

actually that said her relationship with owen was amazing and her reaction to his dead body has fucking brutal

She was a dumbass hoe

"I would never put anything alive in a box."

>The most ungrateful woman possible
>Gave away Nucky's land to the church
>Cheated on him
>Doesn't even have the decency to hide it

They didn't like her tits?

>cheats on Nucky
but he was cheating first

no...

I like em

Because she's a woman that took up screentime

>knows exactly what line of work Nucky is in
>sleeps with him anyway because monies
>starts stealing and hoarding the money in case she needs to cut and run someday
>uses Nucky's money and influence to get best medical care for daughter (doesnt care that its dirty blood money now, does she?)
>thinks her daughter getting polio is God punishing her so she gives away Nucky's land to charity (fucking wat)
>cheats on Nucky with Owen but gets mad when Nucky is caught with Billie
>makes plans to leave with Owen despite everything Nucky did to care for her and her children
>gets mad at Nucky when Owen is killed even though Owen volunteered for the job
>Nucky still forgives her and asks her to come back, but now her conscience is suddenly more important than welfare of her children

This is not even an exhaustive list of why Margaret is a Grade A bitch.

Her tits were A+++++ in Trainspotting

well, when you put it that way...

MUY CHEELDREN

I never understood how she just gave away Nucky's land worth millions and he didn't put a bullet in her head, he wasn't even that angry at her.

And the bitch decides to cheat on him and leave a man like that because he's a bad man and she's a good Christian.

>she's a good Christian.
the delusion was grand on her part.

>give Nucky's land to the church to be a better Christian
>nucky loses a lot of money and influence and comes upon difficult times as a result
>hmm better cheat on him then leave him

That's a body double

>HBO show
>body double

I don't

Game of Thrones used body doubles for both Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey.

no it didn't

She's been nude lots of times

>Emilia Clarke
uh, when?

Yes it fucking did, Emilia has not done a nude scene since S1 and Lena has disgusting tattoos.

Google it friendo.

I've seen Emilia nude a bunch of times in newer seasons, dumbass

>She went on to remind audiences that it has been a few seasons since she last stripped down for the show, and was proud of the fact that she didn't use a body double for the epic scene:

>“I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

>believing her after she said she would never do another one post doggystyle scene

she looks naked to me

you're retarded, they use stand doubles all the time, even on HBO.
it doesnt mean that if HBO allows nudity that the actors always feel comfortable doing it, you know

body double

how am I retarded? she's clearly been nude a load of times on the show
she's probably done the most of any of the characters

You're only saying that to troll though.

and again

your evidence cut out before it reached her face.
how can it be evidence?

>implying it is
>implying they didn't clearly show her face in the same scene

>back of the head

Face shown right after the webm ended
checkmate

I don't see her face and tits in the same shots.
It's either one or the other.

you obviously have never seen the show

I love the part where the body suddenly gets more voluptuous and toned, and the tits are suddenly perkier between shots.

I havn't but you havn't shown anything that has face and nipples together

Impossible.

Let's just say she claimed plenty of moi chuldren

That wouldn't solve it either.

Perky as fuck titties, hnng

Emilia is so beautiful.

There, proof it's her Admit your mistake.

fucking delete this

this is a safe for work board so please stop posting this kind of stuff

It's a work of art, a Kino if you will, you philistine

yeah cos full frontal nudity can be done with a double

the CG is so bad

You know they can use the same computers to make those dragons and those tits, right ?

This is computer effects putting her face on another body. It's a known fact that is a body double.

no they wouldn't

>>This is computer effects putting her face on another body
how the fuck do you know that? getting into pure contrarian territory here now, retard

>>Game of Thrones used body doubles for both Emilia Clarke
There is zero evidence of that at any point in the show

Literal perfection.

Bad news fella, check the behind the scenes.
This guy has sense.

What are you, her fucking husband? What do you gain defending that cunt so much? Of course they have used body doubles, don't be fucking naive, dude.

>Of course they have
Based on what?

They're just delusional.
Couldn't be more obvious it's all her, no double.

>“I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”
>That ain’t no body double!
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

nigger when you don't see their faces it's always a body double. learn how tv works
once, 20 years ago

Yeah sure, Emilia, sure.
The VFX weren't even convincing.

That's not a hard rule at all.

She was female and a major character so automatically certain people hate her and think the worst of her at all times.

I'm specifically talking about Emilia Clarke here, not just the existence of body doubles in general

Yeah bro cos they would totally spend money on making her naked digitally instead of just paying the actress more money to get naked for real
that makes sense

She was nekkid in a TV movie as well

BTFO

sauce

I wish she had used her sexy natural accent.

what does that sound like

Scottish

Watch more cinema bro

really?

This.

Like her friend tells van Alden at the end of season 1 "she's a whore".

Thing is the first episode of season 2 had me excited for her becoming some sort of lady Macbeth character.

The heat is bearing down on Nucky, his friends have abandoned him and he's totally fucked.

Then she comes up to him and hands him his books and pretty much says
> "oh you know those books the cops were gonna bury you with? I got them. And you're going to beat everyone because you're smarter than they are. Now come upstairs and fuck me"

Was so pumped for what they would do with her character and have her pushing Nucky in directions he was too timid to go. Then in season 3 or 4 she could have a "what have I become" moment.

But nope she IMMEDIATELY starts fucking some guy behind his back, steals from him and his workers and acts like an indignant cunt the whole time.

She's an even bigger asshole than Skyler.

Actually no he was not.

They created the storyline with the showgirl to cover their asses because people thought she was a who're in season 2 for sleeping that Fenian.

never underestimate the levels of retardation on Sup Forums