Dear, Sup Forums. If I could have your attention for a moment, it would be greatly appreciated

Dear, Sup Forums. If I could have your attention for a moment, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure you have all heard about the whole Logan Paul fiasco revolving around the Japanese Suicide Forest at this point. If not, a simple Google search will get you up to date. Point is, we must take action. It's clear YouTube is doing nothing to stop his arrogant and sometimes destructive behavior, so we must stand up and knock him out off his high horse that YouTube has essentially bred for him.

If we can shut down Shia LaBeouf's HWNDU streams five times in a row and even attack the Church of Scientology for their censorship, then who's to say that we can't cause a little mayhem and take down Logan Paul once and for all?

-user

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, 12 year old thinks Sup Forums is full of XxX_l33t_haX0rz

NYPA

NYPA no one cares that you don't like an eceleb take your autism elsewhere

m8t this is not old Sup Forums this is new Sup Forums noone cares its sad but true

>YouTube is doing nothing to stop his arrogant and sometimes destructive behavior,

sounds like Logan Paul handled this situation relatively well

Paul then turns the camera back on himself. “Oh no, I’m so sorry, Logang,” says Paul. (Logang is what Paul calls his community of fans.) “This was supposed to be a fun vlog.”

“Suicide is not a joke,” continues Paul. “Depression and mental illness are not a joke. We came here with an intent to focus on the ‘haunted’ aspect of the forest. This obviously just became very real, and obviously a lotta people are going through a lotta shit in their lives.”

dont know what your problem is

Welcome to new Sup Forums. Go back to your trap threads you fucking degenerate losers.

anyone know where i can see the video?

Sup Forums didn't do fuck all with the jew...that was Sup Forums...so now this ytfag is laughing at a dead guy swinging from a tree?
I have no issue with this...dude was long dead...

i think we should try to prevent censorship at all costs, not encourage it

Yeah. Maybe Sup Forums would be all in for this. idk tho. nypa, man. Welcome to the new Sup Forums.

I don't know if OP's talking about just censorship. A bunch of crazy shit goes down in Sup Forums. Like, fatal shit.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

OP is talking about taking down logan paul's youtube page, or at worst causing him damage in an attempt to prevent him from further posting more videos. This is straight up censorship.

No, Sup Forums wouldn't get involved...we generally dont give a fuck...dude was dead...
I'm not 'into' the new Sup Forums thb...even old Sup Forums sucked donkey balls...as it does now...

thank you!

I hate new Sup Forums, old Sup Forums would fucked with this guy endlessly

>Like, fatal shit.
threat of violence in response to a video is a form of censorship.
if someone were to swat him in response to this, that would be a form of censorship

>take down

>giving this attention whore is getting more attention

>Clearly didn't watch the video

His face lights up. It's obvious he went there with the hopes of finding a body. He films it, gets up close to it to see its purple skin, takes a "shocked" thumbnail with it, and jokes about it, and while claiming he is making YouTube history.

Just give me some time, ill get in touch with that famous russian hacker guy that uses this site, forgot his name tho

>not falling your personal army bait
>"wahh wahh """new Sup Forums""" boo hoo"

Ony a fucking newfag would think we ever did personal army faggotry

>LOGan

NYPA only refers to doxxing retards

>It's clear YouTube is doing nothing to stop his arrogant and sometimes destructive behavior

False. Jewtube removed the video for going against the guidelines. They did do something about it. They just didn't do what YOU wanted them to do.

no it's any kind of personal army request newfag

Nah, he removed it himself after he started getting backlash.

Oh look, battling faggotry with even bigger more cancerous faggotry. Good job. Now I actually wish you would eat Andy Sixx's shit, just so you'd get poisoned and die so you could no longer spam this forced bullshit.

Other people uploaded the video after he deleted it. They all were removed for the same reason. His video would've been removed for the same reason had he not deleted it himself.

Good to see YouTube at least doing something.

At this rate, we'll have another Adpocalypse on our hands.

Buh bye sponsors

grow up

Right shame on op for giving something cool to do

> Logan Paul

this

He found a dead chink in a Forrest. Who gives a fuck

>posts a meme about eating literal shit
>tells someone to grow up for criticizing said meme
>defending a shit eating meme

Kek, what a faggot

Im in, what's the plan?

>shit

He monetized the video. Plus he was making jokes and laughing literally seconds after he was playing sad music and acting like he cared.
I know this is Sup Forums, the home to edgy little faggots like you, so I know that you fail to see why people are pissed off. But since you're a sociopathic autist, I'll let it pass.

He lives Hollywood, his house adress is all over the internet.
Murdering him is easy.

GROW UP NON LOG SHILL

This isn't even Sup Forums, it's pseudo-mainstream Sup Forums

Most of the people on Sup Forums are from Tumblr or heard about Sup Forums from social media or a friend from a Discord server.

Any oldfags (or even newoldfags) that still come to Sup Forums get drowned out by whatever Sup Forums is anymore.

Sup Forums has become a living meme and that's going to become it's only legacy.

You can tell the OP of this thread isn't an oldfag / newoldfag because they're posting about shutting down someone's YouTube channel

>censorship
>Sup Forums doesn't take orders
>no one should care about OP or the faggot they're posting about anyways

Then this entire thread is arguing about it when this thread would have 5 replies max telling OP to kill themselves.

Typical Sup Forums nowadays.

>eceleb shit
>something "cool to do"
this site is 18+

We should swat him. We just need to describe the situation in a right way so that that cops would shot on a spot.

nigga that shit's Sup Forums as fuck

maybe tumblr would be more to your taste

Then do it yourself, faggot

They didn't remove it straight away. They removed it after it got millions of views and was trending.

Logan is grade A certified idiot.
It`s actually quite impressive how retarded that guy is and still be able to continue his lifestyle.
He obviously have people in the backround pulling strings for him.
Those are the real enemy, the enablers.
for the moment all the other youtubers will profit from this drama and in the proccess ridicule Logan even more.
If there was some way to drag out the sponsors into the internet spotlight.

The point is we have someone to fuck with and a reason to fuck with that person. I don't give a god damn who he is

Do we have any pictures of the body? I want to see and can only find the cut versions of the video.

Wow, can't even take off that stupid hat while trying to be serious.

OP and anyone giving a fuck about the faggot OP is posting about are all too pussy to do anything themselves and therefore come to Sup Forums for help.

During the Tumblr vs Sup Forums war, many tumblr users came over and now frequent, making this place their new safe zone and trying to utilize Sup Forums to their own moral and personal views.

I hate the dude so fuck ruin his life if you want please. But how gay are all of you for caring about some guy who hung himself? He’s dead lol. People dont give a fuck about a living people if they did you would be feeding them helping them out. But they only have some thing great to say about the person when they are dead. Just like Kurt Cobain every one thought that guy was a emo faggot then he killed himself and was a rock god.

>desecrate a haunted forest
>immediate spiritual backlash causing your fans to turn on you, threatening your media empire

wew. onryo don't fuck around.

So you, guys, are mad about some idiot finding a dead body, but you are totally fine with an armed maniac with a badge, who killed an unarmed dude begging for life, and got away wit that? Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

You do realize you are posting this on a site that consistently laughs at graphic death scences on a daily basis right? Why do you think we would care if someone does the same.

this. vengeful spirits are one of japan's chief exports. I don't really believe in ghosts, but why invite JAPANESE ghosts to wreak havoc on your life? They are the spookiest kind.

Dear Sup Forums

Go to Logan Paul bashing videos of any youtuber, and defend Logan Paul with any arguments you can come up.

Organize a raid with several other people to get up as best comments.

I couldnt care less of Logan Paul. But Im tired liberal millenials telling the rest of people what we should watch, or if we're offended by X topic. Dont watch that! think of the children!!!! OMG!! (spite being the video age restricted). Maybe Logan Paul IS cancer, but this set precedent of Youtube on what we should watch, and with net neutrality ending sites like vimeo, liveleak, and other will implode. And we'll get stuck with normie youtube to set what we should watch defined by liberals.

he didn't upload it to jewtube for likes and subscribes

It's not the making fun of a dead person that is upsetting. It's making fun of a dead person for money and lacking the required self awareness to say "hey, this might not go well for me if I upload this". He's a psychopath who has made more money that any of us will ever see and it is delicious to see him lose it all to karmic justice.

Not OP.
You do know that the text you read on this site is written by real people, right?
We`re not on some psychosite just because the rules are really loose around here.

>so we must stand up and knock him out off his high horse
When the fuck did you niggers care about disrespecting dead people
An Hero Faggot

Most people on Sup Forums had a problem with that too. You're just selectively removing those from your head and are thinking about the ones that defended the cop just to fit your narrative. Doesn't work, homie. Stop.

He apologised so get the fuck over it.

Also coming to a site where people post dead bodies all the time isn't the best place to complain about a video with a dead body in.

>Young Turks video.

You’re a faggot and nigger lives don’t matter.

Oh my fucking god the cancerous faggotry is too much for me. I hope this is trolling to its greatest extent because Sup Forums is fucked. My Sup Forums wants to take down someones channel for making fun of the dead. All you cucks burn in fucking hell, you ruined the whole god damn internet for us. Go suck your mothers tits you fucking babies.

Idk dude. The way it was shot and they way he acted after didn't seem like it was treated in a manner that a sane individual should.

If i edited it, i would have only shown a couple clips of the feet etc, and maybe firetrucks for evidence of it's reality, but i would have stopped it at their little speech.

Instead they goofed around and made it an entertainment thing. Crazy disrespectful and im surprised he ever thought it was a good idea to release it like that.

People who wear gay ass hats like that should be fucking beaten and raped in the bloody moon light.

i mean in general we should be boycotting google for lots of stuff like the ad-pocalipse and for being so political and altering search engines. the best way to fuck with google is through its advertisers btw.

Who cares, you know how you stop an icon? You stop paying attention to it. You are making it worse.

This; he could have just not put the vlog up in the first place (or taped something after the fact explaining what happened). Instead, he jumps around like a goon in front of a dead body like a 10 year old who found a dead deer on the side of the road.

his apology was the most disingenuous apology I have every read. He didn't even apologize. He basically said "oh but I posted it to raise suicide awareness, so I'm actually a good person".
Again, nobody here is complaining about the video itself. It's the guy's attitude that pisses me off. I'm not mad about what he said or did, but i hope so many people ARE legit mad that his life is ruined. That would just be dandy.

He has the classic callous unemotional traits of a psychopath. He's unable to empathize. He didn't consider that it might not be a good idea to upload because he's a emotional adolescent and never learned introspection or perspective taking.

But jokes aside
If it's about sending out a message
He did it
To the people who were disgusted of him
And to the people who actually needed such video to get the push they needed to get help
He's the only youtuber that brang harsh reality so close
I think the video might've been wrongly made
But he got the message that really needed to get delivered to some people maybe even asap across..
And that I do support.

The message I got is that people only pretend to care about the suicidal because it's the PC thing to do. It takes a disconnected dudebro to show the world how everyone REALLY feels without the trappings of know how to pretend to care.

Can you imagine that guy have the capacity to use a computer and actually edit these things then upload it?
He`s a tool.
Look at the way he`s represented on his website, his merch and all that.
My point is there is no way that this idiot is doing all this himself.
He`s working for his sponsors that include Disney, Pepsi and HBO to name a few.

Don’t hang yourself in a public area if you don’t want to be on camera