Who are some other redpilled celebrities?

Who are some other redpilled celebrities?

>Real Egyptians were Black Africans

WOW NO SHIT ?

But Arabs have hair like that as well?

fuck you.

You do realize that Wesley Snipes is batshit insane right?

Is that Yakub?

WE WUZ AFRICANS AND SHIT

Didn't the Egyptians enslave other races? Will they justify it now?

Well they weren't. Egyptians have more in common with the Middle East and Mediterraneans. Snipes (and other people like him) hail from Sub Saharan Africa which is very different.

Fuck i loved Wesley as a kid, checked his twitter and he's a 'woke nigga'

I'm betting on red now

JUST

Why didn't the mummy open his eyes?

I don't think you know what redpilled means

Only royalty and the very rich/ noble's were mummified.

WE ACTUALLY WUZ KANGS

Bretty sure that was a slave.

So if Egyptians were black then it means that slavery agaisnt black people was justified because Egyptians were the most slavish nation ever

What did he mean by this?

Well technically there were Ethiopians just not West African niggers like 98% of the ones in the US

Fuck it. Give 'em something.

Such a pathetic race.

is this real

>Such a pathetic race.
Sup Forums is the place for winners, after all.

Why cling to the past? White people were kings back then to and we still are today. Why can't they point to modern achievements?

Oh it gets better actually.

gibs em dat

>pointing a gun at a cop

But this is a 2000 year old mummy, not 4000 years old. The last dynasties of Egypt were Nubian. Those before weren't.

Egyptians were like the Phonecians. Niggers don't understand that in those times Arabs did not exist in Egypt / North Africa.

AYO HOL UP

>m-muh white genocide

You still want your reparations.

Egyptian GOD.

KANGZ NIGGA KANGZA AH TELLZYA

Wow, much racism.

The last dynasties were greek actually, the nubian (and hence ethiopid/somalid) dynasties only lasted around 300 years.

In either case, West/Central Africans have nothing to do with it.
Carthaginian civilization was in what is today Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Spain etc. Egypt was Egypt.

>not ending every tweet with "from Blade"

>Rami Malek
>white

>Egyptians were black
>Egyptians were the most slavish nation ever
both wrong

Anyone who isn't obviously Basketball-American is white.

Yes, Americans do in fact believe this

YESSS ARGENTINA ES WHITE

i wish

>"We do not even steal for a living. There is nothing to steal anymore."

No, you still aren't.

Geographical isolation and superior natural resources in other continents lead to a fast advancement in technology in other areas of the world which lead to the subjugation and exploitation of africa that still continues into present day.

Pretty much the entire world decided to pick on the tribal natives of sub sahara after they mingled with the only geographically relevant part of africa (egypt) and now everyone acts surprised when the place is a shithole and the people that were kept enslaved and oppressed aren't as competent as the rest of the world.

>dogs became less aggressive by nature alone
>selective breeding didn't have anything to do all

wew

>implying not white

>Other continents had superior natural resources.

Haha, no.

is the white western depiction of jesus christ not the ultimate 'we wuz kang of kangz'

the only post i've seen is the one where the guy is telling him their was nubians in egypt and he tells the guy he is lost.

if anything, real wesley snipes actually disagrees with this thread. all the irony.

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET

in the US he's literally white and they are still only 60% white, really makes you think