Both same color

And one smells like blunts and 40 ounces

One smells like the farm

I think i might go for the horse.

OP was cucked by nigger dick

>implying either is bad when it comes to fucking

But blacks aren't human though

You don't like horsies?

A soul is a soul, a hole is a hole. Why do you have to discriminate against black women with long luxurious tails?

>Racist copulates with HORSE:
homeowners terrified

can't get a bonner with then, srry

I'd honestly fuck a horse over a black chick.. But I'm a degenerate so

piss off fbi
try the loli threads

Literally every southern stereotype

whole heartedly agree

more horse pls?

Because you are too stupid to tell the difference between a person and a horse?

Well this explains a lot about racists and the alt right; they never had that picture book to teach them what a cat was and such.

I'm sure you can find someone to read it to you since I'm sure you can't read either.

lmao what

>Racist copulates with HORSE:
homeowners terrified, attend First Baptist Parish

you are either Asian or Hispanic

can't really choose here
>>country be like: 70% blackies x 20% white master race x 10% fucking asian imigrants

>this is why i hate black people

A white person made that picture though.

explain this then?

Of all the reasons to hate them, this is like number 894

Op btfo by science

i bet youve never even met a black person

and youll give some excuse then act like your right

you probably dont think your racist

hey bud where can i find some more

I googled "white horse vagina." Knock yourself out.

Never met a black person

Are you serious?

Really?

Ever watched drug dealers drive around your city with ak 47s pistols with 70 bullet extended mags?

Sipping Codien and mixing it with soda?

Never met a black person,

You know the main cause of racism?

Living around or being around blacks.

Please go outside

Go to the ghetto

And get ripped off by a black drug dealer.

Never met a black person.

Have you ever seen the hub of new age rappers?

Ever been to Milwaukee?

Ever seen people rapping in public parks you played in as a kid? waving around guns and doing hard drugs while holding army level weaponry?

IDK about you but I have met blacks and guess what?

Its not good.

found the guy who has never had a conversation with a black person, and is only capable of conceptualizing a hypothetical black person as being precisely how his prejudiced family has portrayed them during crucial developmental periods in his upbringing

A white person made that erroneous connection though

well black people arn't smart enough to do it

Ever gone to a ghetto school and seen people being raped in the halls? NO I fucking guarantee you have not and sorry it is not just blacks it is also white trash and mexicans as well. Sorry that blacks make up 70 percent of those people though.

No dude i know these people I am not gonna sit here and namedrop for an user, people get shot for that around here. Fucking christ dude you are dense and have never lived in the ghetto or watched your city turn to shit. I went to school with these people before they "came up" I grew up in the worst generation of thugs so please FUCK OFF.

God youn are a fucking SJW cali-fag moron and you are the first to get robbed by the dealers. I can actually talk to them, YOu know why? because i fucking know they are dangerous.

You guys are dumb as fuck. Are all white people trailer trash?

Dealers take one look at a fag like you and see a fucking target, GTFO and go to the hood please come back and report if you can.

that looks fucking disgusting

Yea the poor ones Are and I have seen alot. Do not think that they are not fucking trash people but guess where those people live? IN THE FUCKING GHETTO.

Can everyone just shut the fuck up and post more horse pussy?

wtf is this m8

>Ever watched drug dealers drive around your city with ak 47s pistols with 70 bullet extended mags?

no, i don't live in mexico. sorry

Its not mexico buddy its fucking Wisconsin Get used to it, this is america now

pbs.twimg.com/media/CXaatT4WEAA7bny.jpg

the whites are pulling the strings. where do you think the drugs come from?

Classic blame whitey, Fucking classic basless response.

HURR DURR WHITEY IS THE REASON WE ARE BUYING GUNS AND SELLING DRUGS FOR A LIVING.

HURR DURR WHITEY CONTROLS MY WHOLE LIFE, LET ME GO COMMIT VIOLENT CRIME GET THROWN IN JAIL AND THEM BLAME WHITEY.

the fact that your getting so aggresive over this shows the you know theres something wrong with what your doing.

and it shows us your a full of shit cuck troll

Jesus why are you so mean to them?
They're a slave race. Their genitals resemble that of horse and donkey's (male and female). They're good at manual labor (when forced). They're on average borderline retarded. Even far left wingers will call you insecure to even out these facts. We basically house and feed them (even in their homeland). Don't cruelly cast judgement upon them, Kindly, take pity on them AND PRETEND THAT THEY'RE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME!

it's actually the people with the most money, who happen to be disproportionately white. there are people of all races and ethnicity contributing to the ongoing exploitation of the prison industrial complex, realistically, and all neighborhoods are affected by it.

think about it - these people would do anything to continue dividing the population along arbitrary lines (i.e. everything except money) because if we don't realize why social issues are coming into existence in the first place, we cannot effectively dismantle them.

logically, you know in your heart there are white thugs and good black people.

>it's actually the people with the most money, who happen to be disproportionately white.

I wonder why this is.

sjw shills.

easy to spot because they are illogical, presumptuous, and predictable, all in a shitstained package.

notice that you guys, while i don't agree with you, cited /EVIDENCE/. your claims were at least partly based on reasoning, although inductive and biased, it had a basis. your response? Pure nonesense. ad hominem(assertions about your character to try to disprove your argument rather than your argument. Many will use it wrong and accuse you of using it wrong so I've come to the habit of adding an explanation here.), and spewed garbage that only fits into their worldview.

They will consistently tell you that you are doing exactly what they are doing, like some kind of broken magic mirror from a fever dream. Sup Forums is now riddled with them. find a better place ;).

second one() was mistaken.
retracted

Because blacks behave like monkeys and dont plan beyond robbing the first house they see

Yeah! What he said! All blacks are bad!!

Because their tails fell off?

>horse

Arrr... Yee be Ghey...

Those arnt evidence, those are generalized anecdotes. Worthless.

No gimme dats for you, negro

or becuase the blacks where slaves, and white people have had a 300 year advantage ?

back to Sup Forums

agreed. inductive and generalized. but they amount to someone trying to use their personal experience and individual anecdotes as evidence. the SJW shills just threw namecalling and assumptions until they couldnt hear anything but themselves.

i understand the point you're making. i don't agree with OP either. I'm saying that there is an asymettry with how reasonable the arguments are, putting 'reasonable-ness' and 'argument validity' on a spectrum. While i dissagree with

BOTH..

>ur dum. are all white people this way?
namecalling and outright racism

AND

>in my experience black people are bad
racism derived from generalized anecdote

one of them is /trying/ to be logical. the other is outright childish.

>outright
>outright
sorry about typing quirks and vocabulary quirks. it's late and i am bad.

Man, you gotta stop calling them people. It makes the rest of us look like shit.

Funny. That's why I hate horses!

Yooo it's Sup Forums. This isn't the place for a logical, civilized, rational discussion on race relations. You really expect me to be respectful in a thread like this?

Fuck yourself.

This thread is full of unapologetic racists, and I'm not sorry for talking shit to them

samefag

I also acknowledge that this may result in them becoming more entrenched in their beliefs, but I have a feeling they would become more entrenched in their beliefs as time passes regardless of my intervention

because their skin is the same color as a horses fur? seems logical.

they have tails?

the thing about these people is they don't think white > black for objective, logic-based reasons. they paint their reasoning as logic-based. for example - logically, yes, that is why there is more generational wealth among white circles than black ones in america, BUT the racist justification would go something like "If black people are as good as any other race, why did they end up enslaved on a mass scale for hundreds of years?"

that's assuming they don't go the "well there were slaves of all races throughout history so slavery wasn't even bad" route

The importance of race differences is evident at an intuitive level. Whether fear of black crime is legitimate depends on whether blacks do in fact commit more crime, and, if so, why. Whether black poverty and academic failure are the fault of whites, and therefore impose compensatory obligations on white--perhaps to be discharged by racial preferences--depends on why blacks fail. Received opinion not only ascribes black difficulties to oppression, black attainment is so far below white that, if blacks are as talented as whites, oppression seems the only explanation. And for decades just this conclusion has been drawn. To see how closely racial justice depends on assumptions about race differences , just consider Andrew Hacker's move from the "posit" that "within each race there will be a similar distribution of talents" (1992:24) to the inference five pages later that "white America orchestrates [competition] to keep black Americans so behind the starting line." The bearing of genetic race differences on questions of justice has not always gone unnoticed. As recently as the early 1970's critics of hereditarianism conceded that some arguments for quotas

"do rely on assumptions concerning the causes of phenotypic differences. Compensatory arguments assume that some proportion of the phenotypic differences between groups is due to past unjust treatment.... To the extent that arguments are advanced for proportionate-to-populations quotas which rely on assumptions about the distribution of genotypic abilities, it becomes relevant to assess the validity of such assumptions. (Block and Dworkin 1976a: 512; this essay first appeared in 1974)"

One suspects that the growing severity of taboos since that time has made it harder to mention race differences even for purposes of repudiation.

if you honestly dislike racists, doesn't it make more sense for you to tear down their arguments than simply insult them? wouldnt that be much more emasculating?

I like to blend explaining my position with being a dick. I'm not here to write a persuasive essay. I'm here to shitpost and ignore the problems in my real life, like we all are

Ah yes, good old biological racism. Black people are genetically predisposed to have lower cognitive ability and higher crime rates, if I'm not mistaken?

The topic of racial variation is admittedly disturbing, and in an ideal world might be passed over in silence, but accusations against whites have made such discretion impossible. The right of the accused to present his case includes the right to raise issues that distress his accuser. A plaintiff demanding damages for a broken leg cannot ask at the same time that his leg not be talked about, nor take offense when the defendant presents evidence that the injury was congenital. By claiming harm he opens the question of why his leg is game. Claiming racial harm has opened the topic of race differences.

More than issues of justice warrant concentration of black/white differences. Yee, Fairchild, Weizmann, and Wyatt (1993) ask rhetorically why less attention is paid to white/Asian differences, but, granting this discrepancy, the reason is clear. Most white/Asian comparisons flatter Asians, while the direction in which black behavior differs from white is by common consent problematic.

The black illegitimacy rate, always many times that of whites (Hacker 1992: 80), has risen sharply in the last 30 years to nearly 70% (Rector 1992a: 19; Hacker 1992: 80; also see Jaynes and Williams 1989: 518). 42% of black children live in poverty; 56% of black households are headed by women, fewer than half of whom are self-supporting. (Hacker 1992: 80, 86; Rector 1992a: 19; also see Jaynes and Williams 1989: 518). Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in the United States and over 60% of the robberies (Hacker 1992: 80, 86; Rector 1992a: 19; also see Jaynes and Williams 1989: 464). Comparable disparities exist at all levels: a black college student is 4.2 times more likely than a white to be enrolled in a remedial course (Knowlton 1995). Editorial writers (e.g. Hyland 1992) list "crime, drugs, education [and] a squeeze on the middle class" as contemporary "urban crisis": literalizing journalistic euphemy, "drugs" refers mainly to the chaos and violence attending narcotics in black slums (see Jaynes and Williams 1989: 464), "education mainly to the low levels of achievement and order in schools with large black enrollments, and "urban crises" to all these phenomena together with the physical decay of cities with sizable black populations. A disproportionately white middles class is "squeezed" by taxation for services such as welfare, emergency medical treatment in public hospitals, and public schools, used disproportionately, predominantly black, students (Goldin 1995).

is the blunts and 40's one the horse? because black women smell like a farm

>dont think your racist
it's you're* you illiterate nigger and no, I openly admit I'm 'racist', even though that term is kinda fabricated bullshit.

I'm not from USA so I don't come around blacks often. I've spoken to a limited amount of them, let's say 50. I also met a few over the internet.
Grand majority of blacks I've met are goodguys.
I am still racist.

The generalized anecdote is you, unfortunately, because you ironically do what you preach against. You base your anti-racism sentiment on your good personal experiences.
>ye good ol' ''how can you hate me if you haven't even met me''
I mean look, I already hate you for instance for being a self-righteous douchebag. You hate me for being racist. Why is it so surprising that someone hates someone else over a different instance than a Sup Forums post?

There is no cosmic scale by which differences in intelligence and motivation make one race superior to another. A gap separates facts from judgements of value. The point seems self-evident to me, but I defend it at some length for on unfortunate reason: the claim that blacks are less intelligent than whites is regularly misdescribed as belief in black "inferiority." and hereditarians are said to hold whites as "higher" than blacks. Indeed, critics seem so ready to think that anyone who says whites are more intelligent than blacks is saying whites are better, or that he believes it even if he does not say it, or that his words imply it even if he does not believe it, that perfunctory disclaimers would be useless.

The only people I see invoking hereditarianism do so in discussions exactly like this. It seems disingenuous to say "pointing out these differences does not mean I believe one race better than another" when the conversation that they mentioned the differences during was a conversation about one race being better than another.

i don't base it on good experience. I have a specific ethic that I personally go by. something like
'people of different races and sex are to be judged only by merit and action'.

that ethic is something i've decided, partly, by my experience with anonymous culture. idgaf who you are, because what you did is more important.
it's also on environmental influence of ones' development.. How a Chinese person who grows up in America will not act Chinese, speak Chinese, or in any way other than looks and other things predisposed to genetics(Which I don't think contributes to personality), be Chinese.
I've similarly met black people who grew up similarly to the way i did who don't act how black people who grew up in the ghetto act, but that's beside the point.

It's all got that smug fucking "I'm just asking questions" attitude is so prevalent with "race-realists." God I hate that shit.

I merely brought it up in response to an environmentalist claiming that the sole reason black attainment is lower than whites is due to something like slavery.

xd bait rejected even after 2 hours couldnt get a reply besides someone calling out bait

wow, look at that timing.

It seems like you're just ignoring the points I've raised because you don't like me or what I said.

>or becuase the blacks where slaves, and white people have had a 300 year advantage ?

The original comment that I was responding to, in case you missed it.

What're you talking about, faggot?

There were only the 4 tens before you, amigo. And I don't care about your points.

Of all the reasons to hate blacks, you hate them because their female's pussies resemble the best kind of pussy. Go fuck yourself.

You cared enough to respond but apparently not enough to read anything I've said.

no need for the ad hominem

I honestly haven't read any of this. Half of the responses in this thread are, I'm sure, the same person. I'm not even the person you were responding to originally. You just assumed I was.