According to his school records, Elvis had an IQ of 70

>According to his school records, Elvis had an IQ of 70

How did he became such a legend with a retard-tier IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4B0v6_2KNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still higher than most famous rappers.

IQ tests aren't actual measures of your intelligence

epic
t. brainlet

He was probably just non compliant with the tests.

Or, you know, IQ is a useless indicator

You dont need to be smart to sing

It doesn't take a genius to write pop rock.

He didn't even write any songs
Plus colonel tom was doing all the work behind the scenes (and taking all his money lol)

Because intelligence is a non-factor in singing songs

lel

Art has more to do with empathy than logistic intelligence

>buttmad STEMfags incoming

this

fpbp

well he did kill himself by eating too many peanut butter and cheeseburger hoagies...

empathy means jack squat in the real world

youtu.be/x4B0v6_2KNs

>understanding other people's emotions means jack squat in the real world
yea rite

The two types of people who would say this are an autistic self loathing virgin with low empathy and a Chad with a major in business. Do you really want to be either of those people

savant
Ive met retards that are great with music. Elvis probably was a savt

'IQ' is a phrenology tier retarded concept

so who was the more intelligent person between these two?

i dont care faggot I'm an engineer. it's all about what you produce and tangible results, no bullshit games no hand holding no hippy dippy feel good we are one nonsense. you can't compete? fuck you.
great song man

>I'm an engineer
Of course

Elvis was too pure for this world.

Produce produce produce
Consume consume consume

I'm only worth how much I consume and produce for porky. If you disagree you're a faggot cuck Jew trying to subvert Le logical reddit white man!!

$65k starting right out of school my boy

Money is all that matters, I'm glad there are people above me who are worth more than me because they were born into wealth :^)

Daddy I want cummies!!!

Money is all that matters though.

And that's why you're on an art board! :^)

it is in this cutthroat capitalist clownworld we live in

This is what people who have empty lives tell themselves

money buys the things to make our lives less empty

All you have to do to prove this guy wrong is look at history. Time and time again it's been proven that material wealth is not everything. Yes it may be useful but it does not fill in the void that's in peoples hearts. Everyone needs something to aspire to and hope for. Something to make them happy and fulfilled.

When you’re older you’ll figure out that that’s not true. You’ll probably end up being a drug addict if you keep thinking that way though.

Dude I'm an engineer too and empathy is hugely useful. Interpersonal skills are key to getting anywhere in the workplace. Nobody wants to promote/work under the one dickhead in the factory that acts like a cunt because he has the mentallity on a 16 year old school shooter. Unless you want to eventually get smacked at work, start trying to learn some empathy.

EDGY

ayn rand be like

he died taking a shit

ayn rand is a genius
people who talk shit about atlas shrugged are just blinded by their ideological bias. it's a great piece of work.
the results will speak for themselves and sociopathy is what gets you ahead in the business game buddy

Quentin, is that you?

Because so. High IQ faggots tend to overthink everything and do nothing.

People who are complimentary about atlas shrugged are the ones blinded by their ideological bias. I'm not disputing her genius, I don't really know or care but she was a shit writer. Luckily her fans willingly swallow shit.

Not any of those anons but I'm curious. Did you grow up being poor?

It's what gets you ahead if you're a company CEO. Unless you're somehow going to work your way into being MD of a Unilever plant, you'll get much much further if you act like a decent honest person. Aside from just being the right thing to do, people will support you and stick up for you.

He didn't write any songs and his manger did literally everything for him business-wise, he is responsible for Elvis' fame.

Elvis had a great voice and had great charisma and looks. That's all he really did when it came to his music. No genius IQ required for that. Also has a point

An engineer with empathy is obviously smarter than one without empathy. Emotional intelligence is real and a lot of people lack it. Money is a little bit important to happiness, not like you cant be happy without it though. Also money is not an indicator of intelligence.

Do you even have money faggot?

I feel like the only people who say this are broke, or they don't know how to spend their fucking money.

This is incorrect from many, many ideologies, often ones that directly are against one another. This statement is wrong if you're a Christian. This statement is wrong if you're a Communist. That should tell you something.

>empathy means jack squat

>Jack squat
>the "real world"

Get a load of this guy, hey just because you can't conceptualize or mommy and daddy didn't love you enough doesn't mean "empathy" doesn't matter....

empathy; the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within the other person's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position. If you get this upset about someone suggesting emphatic "skill" you must lack it.

I don't think you understand what "empathy" means in a general sense, it's not just melodramatics, it's an intrinsic part of being a full human being and understanding the world around you,

Perspective-taking: the tendency to spontaneously adopt others' psychological perspectives
Fantasy: the tendency to identify with fictional characters.
Tactical (or "strategic") empathy: the deliberate use of perspective-taking to achieve certain desired ends.

Empathy has layers, honestly why are you even on Sup Forums if you can't relate to music or lyrics on a deeper level, tactical empathy is something you should like no ? being a machiavellian try hard and all

I'm laughing how you take pride in your emptiness as if it's an asset, bet you feel superior in that deluded mind set.

I got measured at 130 once and now I am NEET

thanks for the test, ya doink!

Yeah quite a bit actually.

>hurr durr if youre sad just buy things to fill the void

"Poor Presley. He wouldn't have been anything at all without the songs that Jerry Lieber and Mike Stoller wrote for him, or for that matter the black blues musicians whose music he stole. Consider that his single biggest hit was a cover of a Big Mama Thornton song. I know because I had the 45 from Peacock Records long before Presley came out with his version. When I was in high school, everyone was in love with the guy but I never could stand him. And then he became a fat, bloated drug addict who died on the toilet. How sad."

Was there ever a time when Zappa didn't say something desperately and pathetically edgy?

Sad!

>Elvis had a great voice and had great charisma and looks. That's all he really did when it came to his music.
Not really. When he, Scotty Moore, and Bill Black were failing to make interesting music as a country band, it was his idea to introduce black elements into the music; he basically singlehandedly created rockabilly by doing that. Getting the Jordanaires to record on his RCA material (because he wanted to show a gospel influence) was also the introduction of complex vocal harmonies into rock music. He was also a way better rhythm guitarist than most people realize, and his guitar is the main driver of all of the Sun recordings.

He might not have been able to write a song, but he had good musical intuition and as willing to experiment with new ideas before Colonel Parker told him to stop trying.

t. psychopath

Where does he says this

this

Parker didn't even want him to record gospel songs or the comeback in 1968.

Not if you're a capitalist and we live in capitalism currently

Parker was great at promoting Elvis early on, but was absolutely terrible for Elvis beyond that. He's the entire reason Elvis's career stagnated and turning into nothing but shitty movies and Las Vegas residencies. His managing style was basically manipulating Elvis into going along with whatever would make Parker easy money.

For example, after a few years of making movies, Elvis got tired of it and wanted to quit. Because of a resurgence in his popularity in Europe after The Beatles got huge, he thought a European tour would be a good idea. Because Parker was a fugitive from Holland, he didn't want to step foot in Europe and signed another movie contract behind Elvis's back.

If you can find someone to hire you, maybe.

he wasn't that stupid, he just had a shit education and grew up in the middle of nowhere

NIGGERS BTFO

>Be patrician af
>Have the face of God
>Sing like an angel
>Have an ability to dance like a black man

got a chuckle out of me

he was hot thats all that mattered tbqh

I just described Justin Timberlake, but the Tibs has an OK voice & is ugly in comparison.