Can someone tell me why the fuck I was banned for this picture? Mods just reply with "fuck off”

Can someone tell me why the fuck I was banned for this picture? Mods just reply with "fuck off”

fuck off

You were supposed to protect me mods not destroy me. Wtf. Why was I banned for that picture?

fuck off

Now I know how it feels to be a nigger and get shot for a din do nuffin

MODS I'm serious. I violated no fucking rules. WTF you faggets.

Because kys.

>You were supposed to protect me mods not destroy me

kek

for how long did they ban you?

> (OP)
>Because kys.
This was the last family that I had. I'm a dipshit loser with no friends. Now this. I really have considered suicide. This hurts.

> (You)
>>You were supposed to protect me mods not destroy me
>
>kek
>
>for how long did they ban you?

Three days...I asked to be restored because no rules were violated. I was then denied and banned for 30 more days. Someone seriously has a god complex.

Maybe the mod was dumb enough to think that it she was you or your daughter, anyway i know how it feels to be a nigger
P.s.: FUCK OFF

I can easily release my IP to circumvent it. It's just unethical. What has b come to if mods can't respect the law of the land here. I'm not even a Jew. I'm white.

Oh shit i made a typo, now you're gonna kill me, isnt it?

The mods are still faggots I see.

You got banned because it's a little girl... that's it. Go to 8 chan.

> (OP)
>Maybe the mod was dumb enough to think that it she was you or your daughter, anyway i know how it feels to be a nigger
>P.s.: FUCK OFF
Sorry bro. I now know it's a rough way to live. You have to be strong as steel emotionally. This shit really got to me. I walked a day in the black man's shoes.

I didnt meant nigger physically but for what the mods do to you

The mods act arbitrarily. It doesn't matter what the rules say. They'll ban/delete just because they don't like it. No, it's not because of rule 1 of Sup Forums. It happends everywhere on Sup Forums.

> (OP)
>The mods are still faggots I see.
>
>You got banned because it's a little girl... that's it. Go to 8 chan.
I'm guessing mod lives in California and is a SJW. It's a fucking picture you know. Probably triggered by the American flag too.

WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM, THAT FUCKING PIC

It's like how in skyrim you can't kill kids, but instead you can't post them

> (You)
>I didnt meant nigger physically but for what the mods do to you
That would suck. I felt really bad for you. Glad you're not black.

You know you can just reset your IP, right?

>
>WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM, THAT FUCKING PIC
Googled middle finger and it came up

>Go to 8 chan
It is the same thing there now.

>Three days
You couldn't just wait three days?
How addicted are you?
How much of a snowflake that you have to be right?
Man up, pussy.

> (You)
>You know you can just reset your IP, right?
Yup took less than a minute. Just bothers me. B is a respectable place that has rules. What is the point of mods do not respect the rules. Why should we?

No not that one, idk how i posted a pic two times and now i cant delete it

no screencap?

Everywhere? I know 8 chan's Sup Forums is just like Sup Forums's Sup Forums at least. I thought each board was independently modded save for a few global mods or something

Test

Thanks mod for fixing it.

google pimpandhost
switch to images tab
enjoy

lol are u making a joke m8

Do you not browse any other board?
Nsfw anime tiddies stay up on blue boards like g for hours because anime website but a sfw nigger chick gets deleted within minutes.

That's just the way it is, gookmoot has shit for mods.

*sigh*

AHAHAHA ENJOY UR BAN FGT

> (You)
>lol are u making a joke m8
My ban was lifted by a good mod. Thanks. No, I wasn't joking. I need b. It is a respectable place. there ARE rules. Reddit is a horrible place.

mods replied? i don't habeeb it.

Sup Forums is like that.

>B is a respectable place that has rules.

It's laughable how mods expect us to mind the rules when they don't..... oh wait, that's not even true. Racism is allowed to run rampent outside of Sup Forums

i posted this photo on /s/ in a 10/10 face thread and it was deleted by a mod or janitor. it's a photo of a fucking face and some retards got so worked up over it that it got the attention of equally retarded mods to warrant it being deleted. a fucking face pic. wrap your mind around that one. the entire system here is broken.

they're teaching you a valuable life lesson. cops don't obey the law, either. get used to it.

pretty sure you were banned for being a shithead, not for that pic

Dude lol

I rarely come to Sup Forums anymore. How do you tolerate this faggotry

The police aren't really above the law

Oh, we got ourselves a MOD defender! I'm confident your personal tastes and interests line up with the mods.

i was going to 8ch but they had an exodus because it's fucked there too. so i stopped going there now too.

Hey thats Rachel Cook. I went to HS with her.

well tell her i posted her in a 10/10 face thread if you ever speak to her

>The police aren't really above the law

HAHAHAHAH, you should totally tell them that to their faces. they love hearing that from civilians.

That makes me sad. Why should 8 chan even exist anymore? I wonder if avatarfagging is still allowed there..

Because it was probably accompanied with a pedophilic advocating post you lolicon pedo bastard.

OP seems to be a massive faggot.
no one cares about your ban, least of all, mods.

as long as its not violating US law, anything goes on this place, especially stuff that is violating US law.

Mods moderate arbitrarily.
Some delete cp, some don't, and some will ban you just for the lulz.

And given how you act here, like a hurt little snowflake, some mod likely lol'd when triggering your victim complex by banning you for no real reason whatsoever.

If you ask me, he should do it again.

I don't blame OP for being butthurt over it. Sup Forums used to be fun and now I rarely come here presicely because of the moderation.

no u

>as long as its not violating US law

in which state? different states have different laws, and if you try to point out that it's legal to sodomize a camel with a roto-rooter in Arkansaw, and you post a pic, you'll get banned because it's illegal in the state of New York.

> as long as its not violating US law, anything goes on this place
you're a shill, naive, or blatantly stupid. i've been permabanned for cp simply by making a thread asking if rape is a social construct. that's it. there are sjw mods here that regularly ban for no reason. they rarely give warnings anymore if at all. and they do shit like permaban for cp even for things that obviously aren't because they know requests to remove those bans will be absolutely ignored at least for several months to a year at least.

The laws...
don't...
matter....

>mods = fags
>wonders why he got the banhammer
>kek

precisely the state the servers are located in.
also, read the second part of than sentence

>gets banned for cp
>blames SJW's
Sure m8, that is the reason...
Aint no sane person with a hate for pedos out there...

go there and take a look. at least a few days ago the bo forced caps for all posting. limits the board to a single page. would sperg in stickied threads how he's sorry, release caps lock, then reinstate it. that's why they had an exodus from Sup Forums

read the story retard i didn't post cp just offended the sjw sensibilities of a butthurt mod.

>thinks user actually posted cp
>thinks user has to personally diss the mods to get B&
I see your personal views align with the mods here...

>denial
Dude, I would ban you for being a pedo, as I would ban SJW's. There is no ranking amongst scum.
MODS = GODS

Problem?

1/10 bait. bye.

I want to say the fags who are bewildered by these ban messages are part of the problem, but I'm not sure....

They're just not going to have to deal with this because their personal tastes align with the mods running the place.

Holy fuck, i was spot on!!

>believing pedos and SJW's are the scum alike
>must be b8
kek, I can not even fathom how deep the disconnect between you and sanity runs.

Likely future mod here, guys! Keep ruining Sup Forums.

>reasonable enough to perceive reality
>too dumb to reflect on it
do you get called lolcow often?

>implying giving the boot to pedo has ruined anything ever
Fuck, this thread is gold.

Because screw the rules, right?

sorry, giving the boot to furries in this case.
Seriously, is this entire thread b8 or have the lunatics just their yearly gathering right now?

That's what all people say, until they get unfairly banned themselves.

Exactly.
What does a place you frequent for relief need the most: rules!?
And for what? To protect you from realizing that you are scum, deserving to be lynched if ever dragged out of anonymity!?
Topkek

Because Sup Forums is and has been shit for a while now

Oh, I get that from time to time.
I shit on mods as happily as I shit on you.
Thing is, only you are present right now.
And when it happens, I reset my IP and continue the shitposting.
Problem?

don't bother asking for ban removal. just get a new ip.

>pretends 8 is better
>still browses 4

the point is that the mods don't follow rules, i get that you can be a cheeky fuck and get back on in minutes, but if the system is fucked, the rest of the site get's fucked along with it. That's like saying that you don't mind getting unfairly sentenced because you always break out. What will you do once they figure out how to prevent people from changing ip's? They already started blocking VPN's and proxies.

/bl has been gobe at least two years guy, you're chasing a quickly fading echo thinking the source of the sound is still here

Plus you have to be joking. don't depend on Sup Forums for things you nut

... literally

> started

>argument

she uses that finger to diddle herself

>i rarely come to Sup Forums to complain about how I rarely come to Sup Forums

Is this thread some kinda psuedo drama satire, captcha is harder to solve then a ban

i want to fuck her face

they've been blocking proxies and vpns for years you stupid fucking cancerous newfaggot

Fuck off

>What will you do once they figure out how to prevent people from changing ip's?
lolwat
tech inept I see.
I get a new IP from my ISP, so VPN's and tor exit nodes do not matter the slightest.

So Sup Forums has zero power to prevent my faggotry.
I set the rules and limits for my posts.
And if mods try to stop me, I will shitpost even harder.
And if they set up user accounts with email confirmation, this site will end the same day.
So go ahead mods, set up user-accounts. It would be tantamount to suicide, and I would kek even harder while migrating to the next board.

"Than" and use legacy captcha

Rangebans exist.
I got e
Rangebanned for posting niggers on Sup Forums

I love little girls!

I love how this thread have phases: Niggers, Mods fags, Pedos and Sjws and now IPs
This is gold

And we love to see you getting banned for it ;)

I know it makes sense in your fucked brain, but how the fuck are IP's a "phase" in it?

kek
shitposting is the game and ragebans the gain.

Because why post pictures of children on a gook sexcartoon forum? Fucking scum.

me too user, me too.