ITT:Overrated Shows

I'll begin

Pic related was good, but far from the masterpiece that some make it out to be

On the one hand, it was very well acted and there wasn't anything really bad about it.

On the other hand, nothing stood out that would qualify the show as great, or even top 10 all time

It's like The Babadook in a sense that there isn't really anything good about it, so critics tout it as a horror film masterpiece

>Babadook
there is a simple pleb test, do you think the Babadook is or is not a horror haunting movie?

Depends. You could classify it as a horror movie because of the whole Babadook concept
Personally, I thought of it more as a psychological thriller

What shows do you consider better in the drama genre?

the trinity of overrated shows

Agreed with Breaking Bad and seasons 5-6 of Game of Thrones
Walking Dead is pretty based, though

This is objective fact

>Breaking Bad and GoT overrated
>not Walking Dead tho

>drama show keeping it real and delivering with terrific acting without any sort of gimmicks
I don't think drama shows are for you m8

Also, nobody praises the babadook as a horror film masterpiece, but a pretty good thriller, in fact many people felt let down that the film was advertised as a horror movie when it wasn't horror at all.

this, marketing did a pretty good job with those shows

every edgy mature premium cable show is overrated, along with anything that has aired on AMC or FX

Season 1 GoT is fucking fantastic, though.

I thought 1-4 got progressively better, season 5 was boring, and 6 was just fucking stupid

This, 1-4 are great, after that they didn't know what to do with characters and the writing took a hug nosedive.

Walking dead isn't overrated, it's just shit.

I agree, I hadn't watched the Sopranos / The Wire until about 6 months ago and decided to give them a go considering the hype on Sup Forums. Sopranos delivered although there were a couple of poor seasons, The Wire was just all down hill after the 1st season, they should have just kept the same set up. Doesn't help that the main character was boring.

Sopranos 8.5/10
The Wire 6.5/10

Get the fuck out reddit.
GoT is a major piece of shit.

>highly rated = overrated
Summarized this useless thread for y'all.

>Sopranos
>Bad seasons

What a foul taste

Sopranos was next on my list regardless.
Seeing as how we have similar taste in cinema, I will check it out for sure

Season 6 ain't that great

>

the wire main char is supposed to be the city of baltimore, not mr detective

kill yourself

Lol, you're just a parody of the every day Sup Forums user, you know that ?

no

>this just in, dayfags still worst Sup Forums

you all have the worst taste, i wish i had something better to do than come here and shit on you once or twice in the middle of the day for no good reason other than your pleb brains

don't you have a /got/ general to shitpost in, pleb?

just to clear things up
overrated =/= bad
seeing all this butt hurt in this thread.

Well that's even more stupid.

pleb status: filtered

>halp pls, cant relate to transformers plot

>Muh niggers and crooked politicians
>Muh realism

Yeah nah, you can keep your shitty show and circlejerk all you want. True patricians watch The Sopranos.

>I can't list reasons it's bad but I'm right though please defer to my superior judgement

I guess I don't think Game of Thrones is overrated, but I can't really get into it. Not for me.

Brother Mouzone was such a fucking joke, and it doesn't do the show any favors that there's a rabid fanbase who defends him as plausible because Nation of Islam exists.

someone teach this guy that is its in accordance with the laws of physics to have watched both shows

Outta my way not nearly as overrated fucking shits