Is durian, dare I say it

Is durian, dare I say it...
(OUR FRUIT)

look like a liver to me.
and a sick one.

If that fleshy bit inside the spiky skin was hard eoungh, I'd try to shove it up my ass. So yea 4ch fruit.

This is Fishjellie, I must admit..
(FRUIT OF MY PEOPLE)

I heard that it has a terrible smell.

Is this an abortion?

teh poon of teh froot world....smell bad but sometimes forced to et it

It's a gook "fruit" that has the most hideous smell. The Singaporean transportation system banned it because of the stench.

It smells like hot trash *literally*
But it tastes like nectar from the gods.

The taste is allright. Starchy, littlebit of fruity sweet.
But the fucking smell. It's like a baby diaper left in the sun. It triggers my gag reflex no matter how hard I'm trying to think about it as just another fruit.

Guess it's not for me.

How does this fruit grow

had it yesterday. eating it whole life , yea stench for some sweet for many. OP's pics damn that should be really delicious

>our

i thought it was an alien fetus by the thumbnail

hotels in asia have a sign saying no durians cuz those jungle gooks can't get enough of that rotten corpse smelling garbage fruit.
So yeah i guess it is the fruit of 4chn

Patience.

What country are you in?

It is the ONLY Fruit that Wild Tigers eat... Literally. It is Fucking Beautiful!!!

I'm told it's the only fruit you can't take on a plane.

it grows in trees like a coconut, and if one falls and hits you, you're a dead fuck. the shell is hard/heavy and full of sharp spikes.

Bullshit!!!

It taste like fuck, the best way I can describe it is, grilled onions and old moist sweat socks on a hot day.

The custard-like texture of it ruins it for me.

Andy sixxes BC it smells like shit

...........you know this shit kills you, right? lel.

Looks good , very tasty indeed the smell oh the beautiful smell reminds me of the lady's of kfc although less greasy and racially agrivated than they are I just want to taste her juices.......... Mmmmmmmffffhhhh rub the nectar all over my beard uuuuyyrrrrrhhhhg yeah you like that you minority whore,you smell real good for daddy don't you.

no,its a properly formed asian that just emerged from its egg lol

stingy edgy outside with a soft inside that stinks like rotten trash? still the taste is quite good.
how is that /b's fruit?