What does Sup Forums think of my cat

What does Sup Forums think of my cat

I think it's high.

he has two thumbs on each hand

his feet are strange lmao

Looks a bit like daxter.

pet him for me

We once gave him some nip and he spazzed out more than he normally does, he is still young and likes to be a rambunctious animal
That he does, he also has an extra toe on both back feet
Will do user, he's currently napping on my dresser

My cats are polydactyl too.

They're really cute! Is it like a common mutation or something?

cute

Lol.

why is he wearing a collar and why is it plastic?

Dollar store flea collar, trying it out to see if it works. So far the results are good. However he wasn't very keen on having it on but he's cool with it now

Cute AF. Pic saved.

Same. Post more OP.

It's surprisingly common in cats. There is a lot of variation with polydactyl cats as well. The ones with 7 toes look really cool.

Here he is with my bigger cat

Why wouldn't a cat wear a collar?

My cat.

wow what a beautiful little guy! I have one who looks similar but with an opposite color pattern

What's his name

More of my cats.

it is an original name, gray lmao
aw how adorable! What are they doing lol

S T R E T C H

Last one. I will admit I love the gray one a little bit more than his brother.

IT'S SO FLUFFY

What do you guys think of my cat?

Throwing in my cat

it has some really pretty markings! 11/10
this one also has some really interesting patterns bonus points for neat colors 11/10

heres my cat

Proper, responsible, friendly

I’m gonna need more photos of your cat my dude

He's really cuddly. He probably spends an hour a day napping on me. He also meows outside the bedroom door and will spend hours just waiting for me to get up and pet him. So fluffy.

very cool looking! Also that face is priceless lmao
Will upload more from phone in a bit, and he's such a little hoodlum he doesn't listen well and he's far too curious so he has to get into everything.

I lied. This is the last one. Comfy cat.

Ahhh how nice! Sounds like a fantastic companion my dude, mine just take up the whole bed, and open my door at bad times lol

cozy and adorable/10

I'm lucky I have doorknobs and not door handles. The cats can't open the doors but they know the knob is the secret and will smack it a bunch trying to turn it. Or just sit in front of the door and stare at me and then the handle repeatedly.

My favorite thing he does is he crawls out of my girlfriends lap and comes to mine any time my girlfriend picks him up and doesn't force him to stay. I think it's starting to strain our relationship a little lol

Lmao you're clearly the favorite in the relationship. And same but my door has like a 1 inch gap under the door and they will stick their paws under the door and try to pull it, then the door make unholy banging noises

More

majestic af! It looks like an intelligent little fella

I like to take pictures of her yawning

what lovely teeth she has lol

Look at all these jellybeans!

Sniff those cat feeties! Corn chips!

Mine use to stick their paws under and tear the carpet up. I built an anti-cat structure outside with shit I had lying around but the grey one would move stuff and scratch what he couldn't move. It was loud enough to prevent me from sleeping. Eventually I just got a heavy rubber mat. Now they only meow without scratching but I can sleep through that.

whys that nigga choking him?

Hey all, OP here, thank you all for the wonderful pictures of cats and stories of their endeavors. They lifted me from my depresso lmao. But it's late and I should get to bed. Thank you all again and have a good night

I think he's reminding him of who owns the lap

Almost as cute as mine.

How old are your cats OP?

Awww, she's adorable.

Hey guys is it bad to give raw meat or fish to cat?
or should i cook them first?
i just dont like to give my cat some weird smelling biscuit

it all depends on how much your cat has been bred from it's ancestors, if it's only like a third generation then it's fine, but if it's something other than that i wouldn't risk it.

Here is my cat

What a nice thread

Why does your cat have thumbs?

Just compromise and feed them wet food. I have a friend that feeds her cats raw meat but it seems kind of trendy and I've yet to see any good research or hear a vet support it.

the face reminds me of 70ies yoda

Nice looking cat but you should try taking pictures with a camera instead of that potato.

Bump

My cat is super weird but I love her

This is a nice looking cat better looking than most people i see.