Be gorilla

>be gorilla
>protect child in distress
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wlwt.com/news/full-video-boy-falls-into-gorilla-world-exhibit-at-cincinnati-zoo/39781440
youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be black child
>have father figure
>he gets shot

Kek

Silverback Lives Matter

fpbp

FP
BP

first post, best post

MVP

thread over

So why did they shoot him?

If the kid got that close to him and he didn't attack, they could probably solve the problem without killing the gorilla.

Isn't there even a famous story of this happening before and the gorilla protecting the child?

you can see the concern and fatherhood in his eyes , we share over 90% of our DNA with these majestic nonhybrids of our OWN.

yes we are also monkeys but with a lot of tempered ancient scaley DNA(which is why humans shed skin , human means snakeman)

not going to take this to xphile discussion but man and gorillas are very much alike - chimpanzees not so much - they are one step below gorillas and way more savage.

a tranquilizer would´ve been enough , straight up killing it eh not so much.

"we killed him cause he waz in danjer" no the silverback was protecting the kid from harm waiting for a final solution ,he gave his life so this ungrateful brat could be kept alive.

he dindu no what wuz about to happin , but he was willing to take the bet and lost.

#we will remember you gorillabro forever and ever.

fpbp

>Mfw people are throwing a shit storm over this, but would likely be singing a different tune had he decided to cave in the childs skull with his fucking fist.

You meant ape you stiff weakbeernigger :^)

It wasn't a child, it was a nigglet.

No matter what they did they would have been criticized.

So they did the thing that would get them the least criticism.

>protect
m.wlwt.com/news/full-video-boy-falls-into-gorilla-world-exhibit-at-cincinnati-zoo/39781440

>waiting for a final solution
We're not so different after all

there's been several instances like that

no then they'd blame the parents for not watching him
just like they are now

>if things were different, you'd respond differently!
You might be onto something there.

It's a niglet with a single mom. He's going to end up dead 17 after getting shot by a rival gang member anyways.

good one nigger

To be fair, tranquilizing the gorilla might have caused it to panic, which could have put the child in danger.
Not that I give a fuck, that kid's mom is a shit-tier parent and sounds like a parasitic welfare leech. They really should've prioritized the life of the endangered gorilla, who literally dindu nuffin.

The only father figure he ever had in his life, shot in front of his eyes.

Makes you think....

this was not the first time such thing happened , and everytime the leader of the pack (silverback) kept the child away from harm and waited for the caretakers to come along and take him.

they might not be able to speak - but they are not dumb at all.

Single mom with half nig child, surprised? This is why we can't have nice things

>compare blacks to savage animals for centuries
>They say no we wuz kingz and scientist and knew how to fly and Obama is President
>Gorilla gets shot
>He dindu nuffin, raycis ass zoo cops

Because why risk it? Gorillas are dangerous animals that have killed people before.

So a nigger baby which are in excess by hundreds of millions in the word is more important than an endangered silver back gorilla that was trying to protect the baby? WTF

This made me chuckle

kek

this is sad no matter what.
the gorilla was showing humanlike empathy
zoo decided that ape was conditioned to attack humans.
the ape dies from meaningless assumptions.
people are shit

How the fuck did the kid get in there in the first place?

Not really, I'd just think that was the normal thing to happen if someone got into there.

>How the fuck did the kid get in there in the first place?
Coalburner mom was trying to wrangle her other 4 kids and he slipped through a fence

kid crawled under a fence and then over a little concrete barrier.

Is that the kids mother?

Niggers learn how to jump fences and run away from authority figures at a young age so that they have more chance to escape the cops when they're older

Believe so

Hahahaahahhahahahahaha she's a coalburner

>The "today is visitation day" makeup scheme

No. She was a witness who tried to stop the niglet from wandering into the pit.

you're correct, but you strike me as the person who corrects people's grammar like there's no tomorrow.

I feel so bad for the gorilla. He was imprisoned for no reason, then gets killed because some sub-animal race-mixer's nigglet goes into his enclosure. Quit punishing the innocent gorilla, kill the disgusting sub-animals!

Gonna get screen-capped

You guys believe me about this habbening gift from Lork KEK, NOW?

Nu jävlar talar vi mitt språk!

> youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk

One of Obama's sons. Too bad they shot the wrong Obama that day.

damn even gorillas get shot in america.

Fucking Swedes are the worst people on Sup Forums. Speak English.

But Deb, you died years ago!

The Gorilla learned something very valuable that day, go near niggers and you'll probably get shot.

came in here
saw this
leave with a warm smile

Stupid gorilla should never have been in the nigger enclosure in the first place.

So are niggers but we allow them in our cities.

I strongly believe that the Gorilla wouldn't have harmed the child since it was a little monkey fella himself.

#SilverbackLivesMatter

leave with a confused blank stare*

LIKE POTTERY

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

>be black
>check twitter
>see rage for gorilla being shot to save black child
>black lives matter??
>just been red pilled that black lives don't matter
I hope that is the day for ever niglet who thought the chile's white and chimed out that"Ef dat wuz'unt a white buby dem boyz wunt a cap dat 'Rilla niggas as dat faz"

why are we not shitposting on twatter about this with the #blacklivesmatter tag for maximum keks?

This really makes you think

Bravo

this isn't the mother

Lil nigga jus trynna find his pops n shiet

can't unsee

>took my eye off them for on second

If I had £1 for every time I heard that in my work I wouldn't have to work anymore.

If you are incapable of keeping an eye on one child, or at least teaching them not to wonder off/do retarded things you are not a fit parent.

t.retailer

I read that the parents were white. But the kid is black. What gives ?

>one child
To be fair, this rat-breeding nigress had multiple children present.

Is the care giver of the kid going to be charged with negligence resulting in endangerment of a child, or will Americans let her whore the """""story""""" to the highest media bidder.

#wherewasthefather

murica

Gorilla attacks are rare
Chimpanzees will bite your fucking face off

Coal burner most likely

see you on reddit

>a tranquilizer would´ve been enough , straight up killing it eh not so much.

Tranquilizers take on such large animals a long time before they work. And they make them agressive in the minutes before they work.

Guess what would have happened, had they used a tranquilizer.

Blöder Depp.

>thank god for being the awsome god that he is
yea im sure god was the one who made him jump into the pen

since when russia is a cock?

you're too stupid to not be underage

Since the beginning. And you too, btw