twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

f

that doesn't look like boxxy you motherfucker

also wtf is Sup Forums?

Fuck off faggot

Damn, it's been about a year now. I haven't thought about Katelyn for months

>Katelyn
don't know who this is, but damn she fine. guess I missed something the few years I've been gone.

Still have the video. Her story was crazy. I remember when the story dropped and I found her soundclound and the was a song a bout hanging yourself and she had commented "I might do this" like a week before

wait, was this the girl that hung herself from a tree on cam?

I was hoping this was some sloot with nudes.... not a chick that hung herself.

my boner feels sad.

Mmmmhmm... this be the one.

katelyn Davis

>katelyn Davis
yeeeaahhh..... never could decide if that whole thing was sad, or just funny. I mean it's really really sad, but also really fuckin funny. but sad.

post the video I never got a chance to get it

I find it sad because(I know its probably fucked) But I feel like she would have been better off running away with someone like me. I mean I can't imagine the relationship Id want being worse than her life already.
it 42 min but really she live streamed it its still on google like 4th result of her name

I could not find the video where it actually showed he hang herself
is it on youtube ?
If so link it please

videos.deathaddict.com/2017/01/8923_8814_ITZDolly-full-corrected-final.mp4

I didnt watch that but the guy that uploaded said the video is messed up in some parts and audio is off sync. but for the most part thats it

holy shit that is fucked

>run away with someone like me

wasn't she like... 12? that's creepy bro

>mfw I thought she was 10/10 before I realized who she was
>mfw I thought a 12 yo was attractive
yup.... guess I should hang myself now.

an hero

I watched it so many times. she planed it for so long. The song I mention was called "Her last words" and the last word of the song is "Goodbye" I think she killed herself with that song in mind.
12yo are attractive, the sooner we all admit it the sooner they can be able to run away from abusive neglectful shitty parents and marry user.

You're just a little emo faggot aren't you.

Me emo hell nah. I just found it very interesting. Also I been all over Georgia, I live here so she was kinda close to me so her story was fascinating.

ayy some of them are

>inb4 logan paul overlay

I remember this story. Went and saw the video.

People called it disrespectful. I say, its disrespectful to not watch it.

This poor girl had feelings that were not acknowledged. She felt this was the only way. By watching, i am recognising and acknowledging her feeling, and verifying to her that I an aware that she lived, she existed, and that her death was acknowledged too.

How much more terrible would it have been if she did all the planning, executed the suicide, and nobody saw, nobody knew? I see her, and now i know she lived. Thats what humans deserve. Acknowledgment.

Well yea clearly not all of them I mean a young potato is still a potato.

Off topic. Anyone notice that youtube has been disabling comments on the best vids and no longer give suggestions on some content. They have kicked it into overdrive.

>the sooner they can be able to run away from abusive neglectful shitty parents
some still do it even if they aren't allowed to.
and the parents are shitty enough that they just see it as one less mouth to feed.

Yeah but user wants to marry, so he can legally fuck the 12 yo

I once had a Vietnamese girl and thought that was gonna be the case, we got caught and her parents were disgusted and were gonna kick her out but her brothers where Americanized and said they would go to the cops instead,

>Damn, it's been about a year now.

I was a year on December 30th at about 6pm EST.

Remember her on what would have been her 14th birthday, February 20th.

very unfortunate story. apparently she was cat fished by some slinderman shit or something that cased her to be more depressed too.

i already knew about her suicide from like a year ago, but I just have to ask...

Why are children killing themselves these days? They haven't even experienced the real world yet. That shit hits you so much harder.

Parents are much more shit these days. 20 to 30 year old over privileged peaces of shit.

December 30th will always be Katey day. Fuck any newfags who think otherwise.
The video is simplistically beautiful, best way to leave her story. The light fades from the sky and her eyes in the same moment.
Sorry Katey Sup Forums will remember you.

newfags.... it was a year ago claim down

Claim down yer mummy. Katy day is Katy day

I'll try and claim down..
>authorities try to take down the video
>they don't realise how disrespectful that is.
Fuck the family man, they should have known what was going on before it got to this point.

You can see the hands try to go up in instant regret.

But the rope around the neck constricts a nerve, preventing the arms to go up fully. So Her kicking is her trying anything to pull at the rope in one last attempt.

Im saying calm down calling people newfags. Knowing about some shit from a year ago does not make you a vet

>they should have known what was going on
the stepdad was being investigated well before The Day. they knew. they just didn't care enough to have CPS do anything.

i dont think so. I think the hands went up as a reflex and she held them together making herself commit. She planed this a long as time I don't think she had any regrets

also cute af in that pic

I recently stumbled upon the original version. Its so much more real than the pixelated version, where as now she looks like a real person.

Sad as hell. I wish one of the cars would have stopped, but it was probably hard to see in the evening.

I just don't want her to be forgotten...

Damn, well put

Can I get the link to it?

damn that might even be more clear than mine

yeah. this is BS

Nah, it's your standard newfaggotry at work.

lol, I got in that thread really early. Was the first person to suggest it was real.
People took a long time to accept that one wasn't old/faked.

Felt really bad for the kid that had to come home from school to find his mom like that though :/

yours is deff better quality can you upload?

fapping so hard

wew can almost see that lower back/ass, look at her shirt so tight, forming to her body

What a waste

fuckkk, im gonna edge to this

Yea idk if its just because she died but she makes me hard even with her clothes on.

MODS MODS MODS

yess, at 10 when she starts talking about the comments asking her to strip an get sexy an she gets all defensive an goes on a long rant, all while her family is in the other room

shes so "confident" here

repost

What’d I miss?

yt link

What was in it? Had to be something good for mods to remove it

kek

nope. not even
not compared to what you can find on yt

Post more pics of katelyn so she can live forever in our memories and on our storage devices

When you watch her livestreams you forget that she's gone, and deep inside you have a hope that everything will turn out ok.

Then you realize that it always ends the same way, with her standing at the tree in the cold, crying and telling us goodbye. Even though you know its coming, there is nothing you can do to save her.

Bitch look like the girl from Moonrise Kingdom

why mods deleted my vid? ahh

Repost it

>not compared to what you can find on yt

O rly? There's better?

depend on your deff of better

what is that? Can somebody reupload it in normal quality?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOWer9zIPkc

Am I going to jail now?

nice, thanks bro!

probably not. maybe you are just an aspiring gymnast. i know i am

For clothed girls doing gymnastics? No. Most normal people wouldn't and shouldn't even think of it as sexual. I was hoping the video was gore...

>normal people
Sup Forums

I never said I was normal...I was hoping for gore. I was just pointing out that it was a tame and innocent video.

Yeah I was joking a joke. I know that's not grounds to get arrested.
I was confident enough in it being a youtube link to NOT be incriminating

youtube.com/watch?v=ea-x5NADcRc&t=69s

She was such a beautiful girl. She had no chance at a nice future. She would have eventually dropped out of high school (probably demanded by her mother) so she can be a house slave and take care of her younger siblings while her mom does drugs. She would have been bred by at least a few redneck Chad's that are always in and out of jail. She would have eventually inherited her mother's rotting trailer after she OD's and be stuck there the rest of her life living on government assistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtmHNRLDlPg

dat toe

RIP.
She was an angel on earth, chased by her own demons.
I hope now that she is an angel in heaven, she is free from them.

lol like suicide does not damn you to hell

I think I felt the worst when they start calling her phone, trying to find her.

Shit made me sad.

Life sucks. I tend to agree with you. Although, the fact that there was slight possibility for her to grow a better life, and this possibility vanished still gets me angry and sad.

There is no heaven or hell. You die, and you're gone forever.

I was sad only when she was apologizing. To me thats the most fucked up part, she is feeling failed and alone and STILL feels like she owes people who might have been nice but still were not enough and apology. If i ever off myself I'd do it out of hate. and Id probable blame people instead of forgiving some

Thats one theory. I was just pointing out to user if there is, that her fine ass is gonna fry. (or freeze depending on if you believe Dante Alighieri)

>theory
its a fact u dumbfuck

Metallica's "Low man's lyric" popped in my youtube playlist while broswing the tread.
Creppy.

prove it