youtube.com/watch?v=RPX44xvUmFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you

To get laid, same reason boys do.

Why do you pretend to like music?

fpbp

We're all pretending to live

Definitely bait

Women don't have to pretend to like anything to get laid though.

Because they're nu-females.

are you a girl?

Some girls actually like music I think it's just some people in general who prentend to like music. Like you, for example.

most of the girls who are "really into music" just listen to whatever their boyfriends listen to

Why do you pretend to enjoy life?
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

tfw no bf

what kind of music will get me laid

youtube.com/watch?v=RPX44xvUmFA

while I essentially pity tomoki, she was kind of a cunt to people all around her, wasn't she? It's been years since I watched the anime

inb4 I hate women

I hate women

not really, just extremely awkward

thank you senpai
now my ringtone

protip: saying "boys" when you refer to males is an instant turn off and will ensure you only get laid by low test betas

Because they're too nice to tell you outright that your taste in music sucks

Sup Forums is a shit website

girls like music just as much as boys do

its just that girls don't talk to you op

A girl introduced me to Mac Demarco

You're right, they don't, and I fucking hate it. The only girls that talk to me are fat and that's not even a joke. I'm joining a skinhead group if I don't get laid by 22.

girls don't talk to you because you're a judgmental right wing piece of fuck

>girls like music just as much as boys do
definitely not true. there are very few women who would be considered "music nerds" or whatever the fuck you want to call it

seriously, ditch the conservatism. ditch the Sup Forums and trump shit. it's brainwashing and makes people think (know) you're a retarded cunt and an asshole. ditch all that shit, the jew shit, the black shit, and just make friends. i mean it. goes for all of you. do not get into Sup Forums shit even ironically or you will turn into the equivalent of a raving lunatic schizophrenic homeless person.

no you just say that because you've never talked to a woman beyond asking for a pencil in class dumbfuck.

ok lol

How many women are on here or rym? No, traps aren't women. I guarantee you it's 0.1%

The official results

There are plenty, they just make it less obvious because it is less competitive. Lots of boy music nerds are simply self described patricians, listening to the obscure more to impress others than for its own sake.

>Sup Forums and rym
>music experts

l
o
l

every single girl I've been friends with that claims they're really into music listen to like 4 new albums a year

They're not "music nerds" if they listen to entry level indie. That's enough to get you called "patrician" as a girl. Faggots here cream over girls who like fucking NMH and Modest Mouse, those are considered like the holy grail. Some random Sup Forumstant dude listens to only those bands, they'd get mocked for being pleb pitchfork drones.

i unironically matched with this "girl" on tinder lmao
i was too scared to message because i recognized her from Sup Forums memes

You should have gone for it. It's not gay if she looks like that. We wouldn't have judged you.

Are actual roasties posting on this board now? H-how did find this place?

You just haven't met any but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I will let you get back to your angry echo chamber.

>if women really like music they would visit Sup Forums, the worst website in the world
dude cmon

>girls like music just as much as boys do
lmao sure

They exist but they are unicorns my dude

Anyway yeah I'm never going to have sex in my life so I give up and will probably kill myself by 25. Women would rather unironically get HIV or suck a dog's dick than even speak to me for 5 minutes. If I even so much as ask a woman for the time of day, she'd accuse me of sexual harrasment. Yeah, it's not worth the headache dealing with college women these days when they can just cry "rape" at any ugly fucking inferior beta male like me.

you fucked up

just go to the gym bro

they want some dick

idk, but music taste is a dumb way to choose a partner. taste change.

can you blame women for not getting into niche hobbies? there's only so many hours in the day and taking one path and having one set of experiences necessarily means that you won't have another, everything has an opportunity cost.
if i had to choose between taking a path where everyone trips over themselves to give me shit and to make life easy and pleasant for me and having VERY STRONG opinions about iannis xenakis, i know what i would choose. it's just that i only had one of those choices available.

why do you pretend to like girls?

i pick iannis

imagine how fucking annoying it must get after a while being constantly hit on by retarded skinnyfat schlubs who think they have a chance of fucking you after saying 3 words. imagine trying to do something and not getting as much respect as a man because they all see you as a sex object first. being a woman really doesn't seem that great, and the sex appeal doesn't last forever.

i don't it's just when they talk to me i start to smile and laugh and try to control it but can't stop i think they notice they have that power over me even though im desensitized to a lot of fucked up shit

why do you pretend to be happy?

i'm not pretending. i actually fucking love almost everything about them. they're great. even with their flaws they're fun to talk to.

>Yeah, it's not worth the headache dealing with college women these days when they can just cry "rape" at any ugly fucking inferior beta male like me.

And it’s stupid ways of thinking like this that are the reason you’re alone.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ANIME

No, my appearance is why I'm alone.

Sometimes you become a stacey after years on Sup Forums

Unless you have a disfigured face, no.

I literally look like a crack addicted child.

So does my brother and he has a girlfriend.

You might be ugly, but you're also autistic. Stop being autistic and you might get an ugly girl.

most of the girls i've met who were into music mostly just liked indie stuff and punk. ex scene girls like indie for whatever reason and midwest emo

>tfw girls don't like me because i look like a bitchboi twink
>they call me "cute" but never hot and never want to fugg
>get hit on by faggots
>because i'm 5'7, skinny, and have a boyish face

This is actual suffering.

which group of music enthusiast girls are the biggest sluts? serious question.

folk punk townies or crusties because purity is a spook

what are the chances they have at least one std?

Grow a beard that doesn't look like pubes glued to your face.

I don't know, in my experience like 0/4 have stds but they've all done shrooms and 3/4 have dicks.

very high

I know a girl irl who browses here, listens to nothing but folk punk, and got a UTI.

That's the problem my dude
I can't grow a beard beyond a neckbeard. It looks like a cross between jihadist and sam hyde but with barely any upper lip hair in comparison.

You were right. I want to top you now.

This is probably true. I kind of became a chad after years on Sup Forums, especially after I found /fit/

How long on /r9k/ before I become a Chad?

Pls no troll. /r9k/ is like the worst board to be on if you actually want to interact socially with women. Repeating anything you heard on /r9k/ to women in real life is like the easiest way ever to tank any chance you have with her.

thats working in the opposite direction

sames applies with Sup Forums's average turd, a raving snobish, autistic, know-it-all piece of shit who can't enjoy party with pleb peasant music.

>b-but that's just and stereotype

constructed with facts as your average Sup Forumstard

Beimg a woman is shit
The reason all you fucks are single is because you're boring and insecure. That's it. Learn some fucking proper jokes and don't put yourself down and bam suddenly you're not a loser. And work on your timing. The average human wants nothing to do with some belligerent douche who thinks his opinion is worth something no matter the time of place.

why can't i get girls

When was the last time you talked to a girl.

Texting: 2 weeks ago
In person more than a few words: 6 months ago

i imagine this coming from the mouth of the man who got defensive when i corrected him b/c he kept mispronouncing bjork

women don't care about music they only care about how much money the guy makes and how attractive he is. that's it.

In order to attract males and create an identity. My three ex gfs claimed to be "super into music". At some point into our relationship, I always found out they weren't really that into music and hardly listened to new records; they just absorbed whatever shitty taste their last boyfriend had and worked with that. The fact is women are hypersocial animals and almost anything they do boils down to social signalling or accruing social capital. Passion and obsession regarding hobbies, artforms or whatever seem to me like a male affect after all.

BORK!

the last girl i went on a couple dates with definitely knows a lot more about mainstream and alternative music than i do, but i know more about electronic music. i feel like most people would conclude that she knows more about music than me.

hey dude, don't sweat it. really.
i lucked out and my first relationship is with someone who also has little relationship experience. i guess once you stop looking for a partner and start looking for a friend shit starts to look up. also be yourself. i know that sounds stupid as fuck but the reason we're dating is because we're both idiots that spent too much time on Sup Forums in their high school years.
(ironically enough, we met off tinder, which is the MOST chad and stacy thing ever. he matched with me because my anthem was a song by ajj.)

the swedish chef but instead he is the swedish patrician

it's true

>boring
i mean you're (probably) not wrong but i find it really disheartening that i'd have to be some kind of clown or have a crazy active lifestyle to keep a woman interested

What were his defenses?

just get $$$$

"well i've been listening to her music longer than you."
which is funny, because i picked up biophilia in a public library when i was younger.