Holy shit you guys talk about reddit a lot

Holy shit you guys talk about reddit a lot.

Unrelated, but is pic related any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6Y3vskwIaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't even read the fucking title with this hipster font

A spell to ward off the darkness you fucking retard

What kind of retarded way of starting a thread is this

This board is garbage so I gave up trying

>This board is garbage so I gave up trying
This should be this board's banner

who would use that font?

What is this, a black metal album that's also a movie?

KVLTKINO?

Black metal bands.

...Is that a shot from the movie?

AFAIK there are no nigger vocalists in any Norwegian BM band.

What the fuck is this hipster shit. Even worse than Harmony Korine.

is this black metal kino or something?

Poseurkino more like.

LITERALLY NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN IT, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S STUPID. This is the problem with tv

Well let's see:

>Black Metallers hate everything mainstream
>They hate outsiders who appropriate Black Metal culture for the entertainment of normie masses
>This movie sounds fucking tryhard and retarded

Pretty much it.

You're reinforcing my point, all your criticism is built on extreme speculation, and ultimately makes you look ignorant

No one wants to watch this experimental shit... Go to reddit. No one thinks your pleb taste is cool.Got to some slant mag forums and whine about how people dont have taste.

Fucking listen to yourself retard, I'm guessing you speak for the bored because you sound fucking stupid, only plebs try extra hard to compensate for their complete lack of taste by calling other people plebs with no resonable evidence

What's your taste in cinema like Mr patrician?

stop bitching about evidence. get off this board and go read dissolve archives.

I've have watched a film a day for about 7 years. And even before that i knew alot. I was playing 7 degrees of Kevin bacon in the 6th grade. I would be surprised if someone on this board has seen/know more about film than me

>I've never heard of a movie before
>It's bad because I've never heard of it and it makes me feel stupid and insecure >:(
>here's a bunch of movies my intro to film professor told me about that look fancy so I can look smart and feel better about myself

What'd you think of avatar?

is it worth watching, does this one take gimmick work? are you german?

I definitely do lmao pleb fuck

ok you watched films, but did you went to films

Victoria was great. The one take gimmick works. Movie was felt like a bad nightmare. Im not german. Im texan

Ya sure

its very good(and one of the best of 2013) assuming you have the cinematic intelligence to understand it.

Ive made one film. I filmed a couple of music videos for bands here in Austin. I make a living doing what i like. you are all plebs

were you as attracted to the mc on Rosetta as i was while you were watching it senpai?

Ya? Big money in the indie music video market? I know vimeo pays really well for content.

You mad?

prove you're not a pleb by saying what's the movie so we can see

No, I just know indie bands don't pay a lot for videos and usually resort to diy or free work. Such a proud claim comes off as overcompensating

youtube.com/watch?v=b6Y3vskwIaU

So what happened? Seems like you should be taking steps up after that

HAHAHA THIS IS YOU

Then leave

delete this

Just writing taking my time. Trying to round up money. Trying to get some bigger names to start. i have some ideas.
Not my best pic. Just got a hair transplant