Fucking niggers

Fucking niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

via.fox61.com/7ctWz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger hate thread??

A niggers gonna nig!

TFW no young tight cute Asian GF

Your pic shows two people and never mentioned which one is the suspect and which one is the victim. Are they both suspects? Boyfriend and girlfriend going on a shooting rampage? Or is the Black guy the victim?

So cute!

>suspects

Manchester Bennington was a good singer

Fucking white people

There's zero proof he did it you Jewish nigger

What could've happened if he opened his eyes?

Only a moron thinks this is legit

I bet you think big foot faked to moon landing too. Stupid conspiracy fuck

Whos the only one with a mug shot

Only a dumb nigger believes this

Dubs of truth trigger white people. The trigga gots no heart

>Dubs of truth
pls

>Fucking niggers

No arguing here.

wow you are so ignorant to post this I cant even fathom how some people are this dumb. literally 0 proof that he did it and since when has a random white guy ever shot people up? fucking retards stay poor

Shoot yourself Tyrone.

via.fox61.com/7ctWz

>Leanne Robitaille

Product of adoption

He was old, white, rich, nonpolitical and stable. It completely shits on the profile of a mass shooter and the target was white people at that. On top of that, the whole thing just evaporated a week later and it's just used for trolling now, as you so finely demonstrated.

It's far more likely he was selling those guns illegally and it was either planned to double cross his ass and shoot the crowd below or, far more likely, something went wrong in the deal and they just decided to pull some crazy shit and let his corpse take the fall.

We live in a time when critical thinking is more important than ever, but ignorance and bigotry rule the day. The 1% are running us face first into eachother and almost everyone seems happy to oblige.

I guess the Asian girl. you can see her mugshot name card sticking out at the bottom of the pic.

Thx detective

only a nigga can do this

Yeah for some reason I like agreeing towards this theory.

>fatal
shame, shes hawt.

dubs confirmed 90% true.

but she's basic and cute like any other basic and cute asian.

Well here's the problem

Ok FBI