Who the fuck is Solange

Who the fuck is Solange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbV7YuxsRA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Njp2vaBzgto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she walked Bob Dylan on stage in 1975, who the fuck are you!?

Normie industry plant for when frank ocean isn't enough

Some chick that featured in an Of Montreal song, hence the questionable gender.

boring yaaas qwean twitter music

I wish she was my mom

this guy gets it

this

also this

whats some music for the type of people who satirize yass queen types

She's the patron saint of #BlackGirlMagic, #MelaninQueens, hotep/wewuz girls, nappy-ass hair, and being angry that white people exist

Basically all there is to her lol

That's a really impressive display of lack of self-awareness, user.

see

LMFAO

>industry plant
She's literally Beyonce's sister user

Beyonces retarded little sister who tries to race-bait for album promo. A white girl bumped into her at a Kraftwerk show so she wrote about how "why peepo are wacist".

How? She's a fucking ignorant dindu. I feel bad for her because she'll never be happy

She's mixed race aswell, i don't understand why mixed race people identify as being purely black for the most part.

literally pic related but in reverse

People seem to agree about her as a person. But is the album good?

>But is the album good?

Yes. The production is fucking stellar. No one else will say this because they either haven't listened to it or made up their minds before listening because they're perma-triggered by tweets. The fact that anons in here are comparing this to Frank Ocean should be proof enough that they either haven't heard it or have no idea what they're talking about.

It's a great record.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbV7YuxsRA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Njp2vaBzgto

t. ignorant meme-reactionary

> a white girl bumped into her
nah several white people told her to stop dancing at a concert

Erykah Badu of our generation.

this album is legitimately pretty good

I find it very funny that people on Sup Forums laugh at SJWs getting triggered by things but then get literally triggered by an album by a black woman talking about black issues

>several white people told her to stop dancing at a concert
wow, how terrible!

This album has the best verse of Weezy's career

>This is why many black people are uncomfortable being in predominately white spaces.

Well compared to why many white people are uncomfortable being in predominantly black spaces, blacks got it very easy in this regard.

>someone discussing how a left-wing thing is bad means they're triggered like when tumblrinas and leftists in general have a meltdown over mundane and normal daily things.
I knew leftists can't meme, but holy shit how can you misunderstand the triggered meme so badly?

another vehicle for dev hynes' talent

this
lyrics (and the interludes) are sometimes cringe-y but overall the album is a 8.5/10.