First girlfriend just broke up with me because we had a "meh" first kiss. Up until then things were going fantastic...

First girlfriend just broke up with me because we had a "meh" first kiss. Up until then things were going fantastic. She said I was perfect but not for her, what the fuck does that even mean?

You weren't meant for her, plain and simple. Move on with your life, you'll find someone better.

Now have a pic of my dick after it got injured and healed for a week.

It means your a high schooler, beta af, and the kiss confirmed it. Or larp either way sage in all fields

She said I was the first person to not try and immediately get in her pants but I guess that's what she wanted

It feels pretty shitty that she wont even let me try to fix things when i'm overlooking so many annoying things about her

>About her
Look in wards, that is where you are gonna find your answer

Would you like another angle of my injured dick to make you feel better?

you know how hard it is to see her use your/you're incorrectly and not correct her?

1. yes please

2. I literally told her to roast the shit out of me and she said there was nothing. I pride myself on being super nice and being a decent human being

If she can justify breaking up by one kiss that seems kind of shallow, we were dating for 2 months

With that kind of an attitude I think you need to do a lot of self reflection. You shouldn't aim to correct others or better the world around you. You should seek only to better yourself. Once you achieve that, you will feel no anger over petty things.

Also maybe a close up or two would make you less on edge, I could slap a hat on it

That may have just been the reason she used to spare your feelings user, sometimes ignorance is bliss and it's best not to go digging. You'll find the answer later in life through self reflection.

Alright let me get some for ya

>He thinks women want what they say they want
oh, user...

Your arrogance will be your downfall my son, no man is perfect. Do not mistake her kindness for anything but trying to spare your feelings

I'll draw a mustache just for you

You are completely right, all I wanted was for her to tell me what I can fix to improve myself. Im trying to get better but i dont know what i can do

>Im trying to get better but i dont know what i can do
First thing you can do is stop acting like such an obnoxious douche

Listen m8 the majority of young women (35 and under) are like majestic untamed stallions that have the burning desire to run with the wind(the wind being the acquirement of a mindless idiot to treat them like trash, solely with the intent of following the media. Along with having some self validating excuse as to why they get to act like their better than everyone else and to be a justified cunt. You'll be OK man just move on, it'll happen whether you want it to or not. Cheers.

Live the life god intended for you my son, a life free of degenerate behavior. Learn from the greats and better your mind. Go to the gym and better your body. Look into your past and present mistakes and better yourself.

It has been in front of you the whole time, however it is something you must seek out, no one else can make you better in your own eyes.

This man is in the same boat with his virginity just as intact as you op.

Also holy shit it's hard to find a sharpie in this goddamn house.

1. Where is the picture with the hat and mustache?

2. But now I guess i'm arrogant and an obnoxious douche

That she want to be polite, but you're not perfect, and probably nobody will ever going to love you again

2 months relationship..
First kiss, you stud..
Already whining about his feels

Oh my god the amount of preteens in this place, it's driving me fucking nuts.

Life will hit you like a fucking truck many many times.
If a girl doesn't want you, move on and enjoy your free time while you still can.

thanks

I know im beta as fuck so many i just need to be an asshole and girls will like me

iduno, sometimes people like eachother but dont mesh as far as a relationship goes. maybe your interests just dont overlap enough, or your senses of humor arent the same or you really were just a bad kisser and that's a huge deal for her for some reason. who knows? who cares?

its not like you can grill her for a straight answer on this. don't even try, it just makes things even weirder and at best you'll be given another non-answer.

don't be a bitch about it and just let yourself feel the pain, then move on. it didn't work. it doesn't mean YOU didn't work.

A sharpie is not forth coming to the light of my diamond bulge my son, patience is a virtue.

It is better that you have realized this now, do not wallow in your pitty, dry your tears and use this to become a man you are proud of.

This has been my favorite post so far, thanks.

The implications of your statement were so serve you attempted to suggest that you're not homeless. For the record son I get pussy, I've dined upon the most divine sugars of this shitty town. These hoes can't be trusted until some of the spirit dies.

I never even got sad about her breaking up with me. Just really confused

I live in a house built upon a foundation of silence and contemplation.

Also I don't speak black, please translate.

Is it worth it to find a relationship and lose my virginity to someone I care about or should i just sign up for tinder or something and just fuck assuming i could even do that

I meant the sorrow of your realization of your perceived douchiness. Use this as a u-turn on the road of life and change your ways. Become the man you want your future child to see.

"I live in a house built upon a foundation of silence and contemplation."
~mothers basement~

2 fucking months
2 months
Move on, it does not matter 1 bit
You will hardly ever remember this in the future

My child, pussy is meaningless unless there is love burned into it.

Also no, tinder is a sure fire way to get the clap my child, then no one will applaud your genitals

you arent beta
most people think they know what they want, but actually dont
just focus on yourself and build a good foundation for you to grow on.
IE get your finances in order (if they aren't), work on getting fit (if you don't already), and other stuff like that
the rest of the pieces will fall into place with enough time and effort on your part
all hope is not lost OP

Except a large textbook.

It is a basement of sorts. For in my home I could feel no lower.

I live in on campus housing and the wifi sucks and my neighbors won't shut up.

i make sure to only have sex with the girls i know and care about

the first time i fucked just to fuck, i got chlamydia lol

It means she was a shitty fit for you. Not exactly crazy but not stable either. If nothing else, this is the best possible time OP, just imagine trying to male things work with a person like this who'd leave you later at a less opportune moment. It may suck but hey, consider yourself lucky, it happened at its best timing.

This 100%
This generation is so retarded.
>SO I JUST SWIPE TO GET GRILL?
No. You fucking meet someone en you get to know her.
Together, you explore each other's bodies and learn and get better.
Without love, sex just gives you this weird sense of dread afterwards.

Please refrain from entertaining the thought that we care. It's unbecoming.

i feel like im missing out on so much,
>about to graduate
>never been to a real party
im friends with lots of people
i just dont know how to approach girls and if they would even care about me.
All I want out of a relationship is to make someone else happy but apparently i suck at that too

She left me on Christmas 2 days after she went out of state for 2 weeks

>>what the fuck does that even mean?

that she's a slut and probably getting spunked in by one of your friends (or worse a negro)

your young, move on

enjoy being young and free
cause when you get old you'll look back and say
"fuck why did i waste my time analyzing relationships so much"

My child, parties are overrated. There is no opportunity for love at a party, only sex and drugs. Use your time to better yourself.

However if you do need advice my child, remember women are mostly narcissistic bastard people. They will talk their ear off about themselves, but shut their ears to the problems of you.

Also congrats on the graduation.

Now imagine you've spent two years with her and you think you might actually love her and she breaks and moves just as rent is due, leaving you stuck with the bill as she drops off the planet. I'm not denying it's shitty, but it could've gotten way shittier. Only the first kiss? Not a ton to lose.

You talk to them the same as you do to your boyfriend, faggot

Im so beta that I've never even asked a girl out and i dont know how to.
This girl approached me

no prob. dont take it too hard. relationships are hard because they're like a friendship with everything on the table.

If i had any advice it would be to learn how to make friends with women you have no interest in fucking. Once you start getting good at that, you stop stressing so much about how fuckable you are to whoever you're talking to. and you just let that person work out their own judgement while you do the same.

basically dont treat your dick like a used car you're trying to sell.

Why hello friend from over the pond, how is your morning prayer rug session going? Do you feel enlightened by your countries Browning?

She fucked another guy.

Theres nothing worth salvaging. Be glad its over.

All i want is an actual relationship. Don't know how to find it

I told her I was about to take her to a theme park for free and lots of other stuff so if her intentions where bad she would have tried to use me.

ALSO I WANT MY MUSTACHE HAT PICTURE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER >: (

High bro here, plain English this time that seeks really fucking desperate. Also how old are you?

Also even if she was using you, taking you up on that after you told her would make it way too fucking obvious. This isn't a sitcom where people announce their intentions.

Dude I'm high our of my mind, gimme a second

lots of people are worth liking, only a few people are worth loving. takes a lot of trial and error as you find out what you got, what you need, what you're willing to give and what you draw the line at. None of us can tell you what those things are because that's all in you.

turning 18 tomorrow

should I just ask her if she wants to fuck? weve been taking it slow af, maybe she just got tired of waiting and she just wants guys to try and get in her pants

im tryring to come off to girls as a sweet nice guy but im pretty sure they are seeing "fucking loser"

Like a raft into the horizon, that ship has sailed. She would only see your plea for pussy as desperate. Do not only seek out women for sex, or you will not like the situation in which you'll find yourself

Also underage b&

Lets have a vote

1. Wait for the right girl, try and improve myself and she will come eventually.

2 Just hookup and get it over with, life is short and im wasting my youth.

3. Fucking kms

>first and only kiss
>after 2 months of dating

Holy shit user what a waste of two months of not getting pussy.

Kiss after a couple days to a week at most. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember hearing about saliva mixing when kissing/making out helps determine if biologically they're really compatible for breeding better children

nice quads and also shut up its literally a day

You are coming off as too nice, you are not yourself. You are a masked cheetah running towards gazelle. You may hide it, but we all know your intent.

i know im beta af, she never showed any signs and i wasnt about to push her to do something she didnt wasnt to do

I am nice, or at least thats what i want to be. Yes i want to fuck but I only want to fuck somebody that i care about

Holy shit has high bro taught you nothing.

It is as if I were screaming into the empty void the secrets of life, and all the void did was blankly stare.

Also fuck you, do you really think a fucking straw poll of a high guy and two others, one in the same boat as you, would yield results?

I feel you already know the answers which you seek, you just want someone to confirm them so you don't have to swallow the pill alone. However, I don't want to be your water sir, this is a xanny you have to take dry

im sorry, high guy is right
also
>never done drugs
>would never kms
>wish i could be as high as high guy

Like a starving Asian in a kill shelter, pussy is your only motivator. You need to seek out what is around the pussy and then only then shall you find your way inside.

Also quit trying to be a nice guy, it is a disguise worn by the weak and looks good on the few.

i just want to be happy
laughter is what i live for and I just want to share that with somebody

You shall never ascend to the level of high bro, for my blood is enough for you to see eternity. My sweat enough to fill your hearts with song.

My resin could comatose a nation, my lighter could ignite a million souls.

For I am high man, voice of none but purveyor of truth.

side note: i dont want this thread to end now but i really appreciate the help

one thing that i see all the time is that girls like confidence. I believe I lack it and thats the root of my problem

You can find high bro on steam, gimme your shit and I'll add you for any time sagely advice, also maybe some table top simulator. High bro loves him some magic the gathering.

dont be anything you aren't. it's one thing to be polite, that's good, but taking every opportunity to show off how much of a nice guy you are is just an act. Don't act. You're not as secretly miserable as you think you are.

Maybe your interests are really narrow, or nerdy, that's fine. Don't be afraid about being passionate about something even if other people don't get it. The energy alone can be inspiring. Prompt with a question after talking about something you enjoy. "Do you like any ___?" Don't pretend to like something you don't, but be an ass about it, use it as an opportunity to talk more. "I've never been a big fan of that. What's the draw for you?"

really just work on your social skills. get a shit job stocking shelves at a store in the mall, or at wal-mart. Be around strangers that you have to interact with. It'll be overwhelming at first but its a perfect chance to practice talking.

The only way to develop what you lack is to build it up through self improvement and hard work.

You cannot move a family into the foundation of a home, you must first build it before they will come

*correction

DONT be an ass about it.

i barely use steam but ill find my username for you, I mainly just play league

holy fuck !
again over analyzing
enjoy being a couple
kids can bring joy into a couples life
but they can also fuck things up

example
baby keeps you up all night cause some retard at the supermaket coughed around them and gave them a cold (usually some dope head with no intentions of ever working)
you both get exhausted
you don't get your pussy
arguments ensue
she didn't really want a kid
nigger steps in
she boots you out
kid semi bought up in a loveless home
etch etch

>You're not as secretly miserable as you think you are.

this it truly how I feel right now but i think you are right

im in band and thats my main thing in highschool

thank you

To get cucked out of home by a nigger named Tyrone, is a sign you are truly boned.

But yeah what this guy said, kids can really fuck things up.

should i try a person to person interaction or on instagram or something?

You could always become a charming sarcastic piece of shit. It worked perfectly for high bro

at least tyrone will make her happy

I have a strong sense of humor and thats my biggest pro

i dont know if this is healthy but in a relationship im not even trying to make myself happy, I just want to make someone else happy

Again dropping the shit to stress this:
Do person to person, get comfortable with talking to people, chatting up strangers, get good with keeping eye contact and maintaining your posture and being aware of body language.

(Insert some sudo bullshit here)
-high bro

>Lets have a vote
>1. Wait for the right girl, try and improve myself and she will come eventually.
>2 Just hookup and get it over with, life is short and im wasting my youth.
>3. Fucking kms
>4 get off of the computer and meet new women and enjoy life,

if you settle down to soon you won't have time to enjoy the finer things of life, alternatively if you wait to long kids will think your picking up your grandchildren from school

A black eye from a black guy can only hold sorrow and lies.

Also Tyrone is only looking to bone, he would never consider that child his own.

poetic

beautiful

In a relationship self happiness is the only part of you that should cum first.

at my job im constantly talking to people

im not some awkward fuck but just dont think i have the confidence to risk rejection

Oh, I wish you would have said so.

It is much like fishing my child, you shall cast out your rod and a hundred fish will have avoided it, however none of those fish harmed you, all they did was say no.

Also do not speak so highly of yourself, it makes you seem like an arrogant cunt.

No one in the pack likes the lion that brags of his mane, no matter how deserved his boast are.

unless its someone Im already friends with and care about

Well my child this is where things get complicated and I don't have a good parable/metaphor for this one so bare with me this is going to be boring.

You NEED to be sure she feels the same about you, take her out a couple places and ask. There's no harm in asking, if she likes you. Only harm can come when you act upon it.

Something buffalo, I don't know but I had some metaphor about buffalo forming, it's gone now.

I feel better after this thread,
i know i need to get into better shape
riisk rejection because in the end it doesnt really matter
be myself but also find my true self

And become one with the trees, branch out into new worlds. Join sage advisor and seek out the herb

high bro is the real og
i found my steam : chewookie04
dont play much but still add me

sadly rejection is part of life
how you bounce back is what's important
like someone else has said, learn to read body language, it's fucking uber important

take me

at supermarket
go to cash-register
hot looking asian gal, maybe in her twenties watches me walk towards conveyor belt where you put you shopping
big friendly smile (i've never seen her before)

she stood there at a angle facing towards me
was interested in someone else at the time so didn't pick on on she was flirting
she turns towards me and says hi
smiles back
she walked off looking disappointed

realized after what she was doing
other woman turned out to not be interested

i've been in that shop a few times since then but not caught up with her

my face when i fucked up :-(

sad story, i need to yolo but only partial yolo

High bro found some guy named zee claiming to be in master Korea, maybe it would be easier to find high bro,

Unless you are this meme, or you fucked up your name