Comfy thread. it's cold out, Sup Forums, let's get cozy

comfy thread. it's cold out, Sup Forums, let's get cozy

hello

Grew up here (Florida) . Didn't appreciate it growing up, until I moved out for a career. Now it's the comfiest place and I love visiting

Havin some tea, sitting by my space heater, doing some drawing and browsing Sup Forums. Comfy over here, wby user?

moar!

>2018
>Pepe in a maga blanket
Kill yourself trump tard. It's your fault we are in this mess. You brought Drumpf down on us and now we are all fucked. Asshole. Traitor. Bastard. Die!

It's a cold evening, and I'm thinking about some cocoa. And grabbing the space heater. Would love to visit somewhere like this someday

dat sexy ass silt strider

you don't know me or my political affiliation. only on Sup Forums. seriously. gtfo and go back to Sup Forums ya 14yo fuckmuppet

reeeeeeee, this is comfy thread. Begone thot

nice m8, we're on the same level
I have more. We make a special trip just for you, same low price

got lots of TES wallpaper shit

>Actually giving a fuck about a picture on the shittiest board there is right next to Sup Forums and /s4s/
Kill yourself, please.

More like this pls, need a new wallpaper

my setup.
1/2

2/2

>piss jug
>comfy
/thread

growing up in a rainy state made me love the sound of rain. reminds me of summer and no responsibilities.

it's not a pissjug (yet)
>it's not ok to /thread your own post.

I really enjoy this one

//////thread

too cliche. although it's a nice amiga not gonna lie.

You're trying way too hard. Not even close to resembling piss, it looks like tea.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year anons.

I miss you guys.

comfy christmas image

yeah man, anyone else still have an aging comp in their guest room? I have a '98 Dell that is in great condition and we just keep it there. It's just so pleasing to the eye tbh

not the poster, just being a faggot my dude

got some more elder scrolls

now that's comfy. That table is 10/10 would play cards on

Dig the Morrowind stuff. Such an awesome world they built.

I'll always cherish that part of my childhood.

Hearing the storm sounds as you sail up to Seyda Neen for the first time... "Wake up..."

I just like the lighting on the table and the console display. Shouldn't be that hard to rig up, but makes a big difference

Thank you user
>When somebody isn't a faggot on Sup Forums

but then you awaken to Jiub's giga dong

There he is

comfy threads are a gem in the shit pile of Sup Forums

n'wah

agreed. Here, have a common rare pepe

thumbnail looks like a fucking tank

You're welcome user

I wanna live there... like right fucking now

this rustles my jimmies in the best way, I require more bushcraft homes fam

all I can see is that dog knocking all the shit off the table

its in iceland :)

tbh that'd mess up my neck if I slept like that

ops, see, quoted wrong post >

>red lights
this brothel is alright user

Just need to leave civilization behind tbh

double dubs don't lie

I think it's a wonderful plan.

that's some comfy stuff right there user, 10/10 would fuck those sexy animal human things there, haven't fapped on 3 days, the balls are feeling full

bro these TES pics you got are top tier, finally some good taste, especially the Morrowing aesthetic

as do I, I'm thinking in the spring I'll try to go out and do some serious off the grid bushcraft shit. Like just build a shelter and stay there a few days trapping and cooking fresh meat on a fire. Did it in the Adirondacks last summer and it was cash. Slept under a completely clear sky

Thanks bro they're dark elves I'd fuck one lol
thanks I got more but didn't want to cloud the thread up with my morrowind aesthetic fetish

this one is probably my favorite

yeah i'll fuck some dark elf pucci

Working on a VN. How do my characters look? 3D models because I can't draw. Fucked up the green screening though.

I think this is the last one I had, I just had them in a giant folder so I had to hunt for em

HELLLLLL YE that hist tree though.
I'm doing a TES Pathfinder campaign right now and the hist tree plays a big part in it

>that glow
now this is pleasing to the eye

in out the rain. potato and leek soup. computer booted, coffee brewing, joint pre-rolled.
comfee af Sup Forumsro's, i wish you the best of evenings x

you too user, that leek soup sounds dope

found another

10/10 would live in

now thiiis is the last of them

Eat a sandwich Ann Frank, jesus

I'm planning on just moving out into nowhere for good. Bonus: no internet either.