I' the user who posted about the hbwr seeds last night. anyone wanna know what happened?

i' the user who posted about the hbwr seeds last night. anyone wanna know what happened?

Yes ! Greentext it

sure thing :)

did you die?

Sure op ! Go on!

Didn´t you say you ate 40ish?

Thanks. I saw that you can order these on the Web, I'm curious

Bumping/waiting for op story.

kek!

>ate 50 seeds, went to tripssitter
at first i felt drunk, slugish
>started talking about random shit,until she had to go to bed
>i was gonna chill on her porch until i sobered up or until my parents went to thier berooms
>i get an insane desire to pee>
>head home, see lights still on
>deside to go to garage
>neighbors behind my house see me
>some of them turn on their flashlights and start laughing
>start halucinating hard and think someone was knocking at my house
>decide to go home, turns out it was my mother
>try to act sober, pull it off
>get to my room, and get insane viuals,
>start throwing up violently as i play the beatles on an amp

Playing the Beatles on an amp always made me throw up

>get scarred, and heart starts to race
>go downstairs and admit what i had done to my super religous catholic parents
>they were not ok with it at all but didn't call the cops
>i dont think they realize how fucked up i was
>i go back to my room and start hiccuping loudly, almost throwing up
>trip intensifies, seeing all kinds of shapes and i turn into a reptilain
>look in the mirror for god know how long my eyes are fucked
>mom comes upstairs and warnes me of a caousin who hiccuped like me and had to have his stomach pumped
>went back to bed and the hiccups were so strong they jolted my body like a bolt of lightning

i'm still not sober now and i'm too tired to type more but i just want to say the hbwr are truly worth it, just be prepared. respect the teacher and it'll treat you good

Im doing lsd tomorrow for the first time.. im planning on doing 2-3 hits since i live in a country where psychadelics arent that widely used, what should i expect?

lsd dosage ? µg?

IME i would say the walls and eveything you see start to stretch and breath. It truly is an expierence unlike any other it's worth the shot, and be sure to be in a good set and setting, that's really important. make sure you listen to music that you like. be prepared to get open and close eyed visuals. IME i saw insanely realistic visuals with my eyes closed

one last question, did u shell them before?

This guy gets it

shell or no shell?

they were mot shelled, but i threw up anyways

*not
if you try them yourself there's a vid on them by pyschedsubstance watch it and you'll be good to go.

I seriously have no idea as i said i live in the balkans so... who can trust the dealer anyway.
A friend said that with 1 and a half blotter made her think that her trip sitters were just imaginary friends and the colors seemed fucked up

Im gonna do my first trip at home but dont really know what im gonna do, then im thinking of upping my dose and go to school fucked up i dont know if its a good idea but ://.

>then im thinking of upping my dose and go to school fucked up i dont know if its a good idea but ://.
>super religous catholic parents

mmhh... Bad idea I guess?

2 hits sounds about right
dont go to school tripping for fuck sake, you want to enjoy the moment not trying to act sober whilst solving math problems
skip class or do it when you have a day of free time, listen to music go walk in the forest

yea for real don't get yourself into trouble like that. pschedellics are amazing substances. don't ruin your chance to enjoy them

Nah my dad isnt religious so the getting caught part isnt really what im worried about, im mostly worried about "moments of eternity", i dont really understand it and i dont want to experience it , physically is it really active . Google searches dont really reveal anything except spiritual connections with allah or whatever.

I spent the night curled in a ball in the backseat of my own car. Saw some digital shit. Think I ate too much. Not op

>then after having only experienced the drug a single time I'm going to:
>up the dosage
>up my chances of getting caught
>up my stress levels during my trip (which in turn ups your chances of getting caught)
>up the consequences of being caught from being grounded to being suspended or kicked out of school

You should know by now that I don't think this is a good idea.

Lol they teach us 3 things in school here in Kosovo
politics, teachers lives and rarely actual school work , so... im mostlu hanging out with friends and some retards , is it really that scary as people say it is or thats just people scaring people.
My friend said that all the music she had on her felt really weird and bad but when she played some weird japanese jazz she said she felt a lot better, do i have to change my music selection/be spontaneous or.. yeah i dont really know a lot about it, im experienced with weed ive even tripped on it but im sure lsd has to be more potent. Also... is 20 euros a reasonable price for 1 tab?

if first timer then do thisforest is fucking awesome when tripping

For meeeee.... albanians are worse than Turks

Not albanian, croatian just live here because of fathers work.

it's not people scaring each other, it's def something to be done in a safe environment. be sure to have at least on person tripsitting you, this is the real thing

Forest + bluetooth speaker with a shit tons of good musics... + some water...
you should be good!

depends how strong the tab is?
for 250-300microg its ok i guess
if less than 200microg its expensive

From my fairly lengthy experience with acid and hallucinogens in general:

>is it really that scary/just scaring people?
Kind of both, kind of neither. It's all up to what's going on in your head. The reason myself and a lot of other people in this thread are advising you don't go to school tripping isn't because it's an automatic recipe for a bad trip and all that. It's more because when you trip on lsd or any hallucinogen you want a certain amount of control over your environment. This mainly consists of control over the actual physical environment or setting, control over the people that will be interacting with you during the trip, and control over the general stimulus that you'll be receiving during the trip. If you're at home or a familiar place with 1 or 2 close friends with access to all different kinds of entertainment, you give your brain positive places to explore.

>Btw, if anyone can help to find good (postal) lsd source in Eu...

I've eaten them quite a few times. It's like "light" LSD.
Get some LSD or shrooms man.

Sure what's your address?
And paypal?

Sure, shall I email you, the fbi or interpol?

well i hope you already know you will be tripping anywhere from 8-15 hours, so if you feel comfortable discovering the meaning of life whilst in a classroom with your retard friends staring at you and hearing your teacher speak about politics as you see your school table melt then sure trip at school and dont forget the walk home. if i was u id just do it where i have no one bothering me and familiar surroundings for first time, some small concerns you have whilst tripping can really make it uncomfortable

I honestly have no idea about the strength of the paper but my friend said that they DID make her hallucinate after an hour and a half and they persisted for about 2 hours after than, the entire trip lasted 8 hours for her.

Thanks for your advice i understand its just that a friend of mine told me that when he did it at school he had a lot of fun so thats why i was thinking to trip in class. Im pretty resistant to weed as in i need more than a joint to get high so thats why i was thinking of upping the dose afterwards but i dont really know if itll knock be back on my ass yet. Again thanks for all your advice.

Giving your brain positive things to explore will usually ensure the atmosphere of the trip stays light hearted and fun. If you want introspection you just change a few things so that you're somewhere familiar with nobody around, and the only available stimulus is something like a writing/drawing pad or nothing at all so you can focus on meditation.

Basically people are recommending you not do it at school because it introduces tons of variables in your immediate environment that wouldn't normally cause you stress, but could cause your drugged up brain to jump to conclusions and over think things.

>music
Depends on a lot of things like personality, taste, type of trip you're on. Personally I have the same experiences as your friend in the sense that I expected listening to music on lsd/mushrooms/whatever to be really awesome, but the music always sounds disjointed and weird. I can't describe it. It could be totally different for you, could be the same. A bit of advice though, make sure you start off with the volume really low and slowly increase it. Starting off on max volume will probably hurt your ears and make you dislike the music.

^ this

Alright got it tripping in school is a no no.Is paranoia a thing with lsd, i have really dark brown eyes so im pretty sure people wont really see my pupils.

im out now OP but there is some really good advice in this thread, better safe than sorry and once you get a feel for it you will be able to judge what you can handle for future trips. but it all comes down to your own decision so do what you want and happy tripping

thanks i've definately learned alot from this expirence. take care

Those seeds are full of cyanide. Your going to have a bad time. You need to carve off the shell which is almost impossible. Stick to shrooms.

IME : paranoia depends on where youre at and what's happening around you, but if you focus on your breathing, youll be ok. idk abut acid tho

Yeah me too thanks a lot.

I put mine in a coffee grinder

No problem. And you're probably aware of this, but since nobody has explicitly said it in the thread yet; lsd and other hallucinogens usually have a refractory period of about 48 hours. So if you're planning on trying it once and then upping the dose and doing it again, regardless of where you go for your second trip make sure you've waited a few days so you don't waste your acid.

Paranoia is definitely a thing with lsd. But, like I said before, if you have control over certain aspects of your surroundings you don't really have to worry about it. I've never seen someone just get thrown into a bad trip, it's always something that happens around them that gets their mind racing. It helps a lot if you're able to always bring to the forefront of your mind the fact that what you're experiencing is a drug and that it won't last forever, and that any crazy fucked up thing causing you to freak out has a 99.99% chance of being a result of the drugs and not anything bad actually happening. Also I don't think I've ever seen anyone notice someone is tripping until the person tripping goes "duuude, look at my eyes, they're like, huge."

What about weed? If say i were to smoke it should i do it at the come up, peak or during the come down, i dont really have negative experiences with weed.. only really rarely under certain circumstances aka when im hungry.

just enjoy acid. dont mix it up but if, then come down

I smoke on the come up a lot, but for a first timer I would recommend waiting so you can get the experience of feeling the trip really hit you. Weed kind of eases you into it, and for your first time it would probably be more exciting if you had that "oh shit, there it is" moment. I would definitely recommend smoking while you're coming down though. At that point your brain is getting a little fatigued from all the stimulus, but the drug is still usually keeping you awake. Weed may not help you fall asleep faster (I've never seen anyone experiment with this, so for all I know it could) but it definitely slows you down a bit which is nice. A lot of the time if I don't start tripping in the morning I'll end up laying in bed completely wired staring at the ceiling way past the time I normally fall asleep, but weed at least takes that wired feeling away and the trip just kind of morphs into being really stoned. Also I doubt the addition of weed into the trip would make your experience bad unless you end up coughing a lot and feeling like you can't breathe. That is to say, the potential paranoia from each drug won't compound.

First of all... how do you do it with all these dubs man, second thanks quite a bunch from all of you ,got rid many of my misconceptions about the drug i am 100% gonna try it, thankfully i got some money and i got nothing to lose from it just hope i dont get schizophrenia and lose my mind.

They're simply the dubs of truth. Happy tripping.